lovers?

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun pressed the doorbell while Sungmin shield the confused amnesic boy behind him, for fear that a fight would erupt the moment Kim Kibum see his boyfriend’s affair.

But the worst thing didn’t even happen when the door opens and the owner of the house immediately recognize the brunette and drag him into a warm hug.

“Oh, Wookie! What bring you here? Is this your friends? Please come in, let’s talk inside.” The brown haired man smiles as he invited three of them to get into his apartment.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were really stupefied to say the least. Well, based on Kibum and the brunette previous relationship with the victim, this situation is not how the detectives figured out it would be.

 

All of them had seated in the living room, but the brown haired man still clinging onto Ryeowook and chatted with the boy.

“Where did you go? I haven’t see you anywhere on Siwon’s funeral.” Kibum sadly asked the brunette as he the boy’s hand. Ryeowook himself feel so lost and look at Sungmin with a pleading eyes.

“I’m sorry to interrupt Kibum-ssi. My name is Lee Sungmin and he is my partner, Cho Kyuhyun. We’re the detectives who’s in charge of your boyfriend’s murder case, and we come here in favour to ask for your help.” The smaller detectives introduces themselves.

“But your reaction really surprised us. We never thought that you would greeted Ryeowook like that, we predicted that both of you are going to throw punches and pulling each other hair out the moment you’ll face him.” Sungmin continued bluntly.

“Oh, why would we do that, sir?” Kibum raised his brows.

“You might not believe this, but from what we’ve investigated, we found out that your boyfriend have been cheating on you with Ryeowook.” Sungmin try to use the best word he could to explain the unpleasant thing to Kibum.

The unexpected happen again when the brown haired male suddenly burst out laughing.

 

“Kibum-ssi, we know it’s shocking for you to hear this but..” Thinking that the man had become speechless because of the unwanted news, Kyuhyun tried to talk it out with him but the brown haired cut him midsentence.

“Forgive me for saying this detectives, but your investigation have turned out really wrong. Because Siwon and Wookie aren’t lovers.” Kibum explained as he wiped the tears from his laughing fit.

The other three males were left dumbfounded over the new fact.

Feeling that he should explain more, Kibum get on his feet and padded inside his bedroom before coming out again with a photo album in his hand.

 

“Their encounter began when Wookie saved him from a robber four years ago. And to show his gratitude, Siwon treat him just like his own brother, no more no less. Moreover, he doesn’t have any siblings, so that’s why he really take a good care of Ryeowook.” Kibum told them as he show one particular picture in the album to the brunette.

The picture shows him and his boyfriend with their arms over Ryeowook’s shoulder who were standing in the middle. Three of them was smiling happily where it looks like they was having a barbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter