Doing Something That I Can Never Forget

Should I Forget or Forgive?

(Jiyeon POV)

I can't believe that this is happening to me. I finally get to have a family, but someone is making it hard for me to be happy about it, Cheon Doong oppa.

He always gets mad at me for calling him oppa or whenever I'm even next to him.

I don't even thinks he cares for me :'(.

Every time I try to play with oppa, he would walk away and yell at me to go back to where I came from.

I've actually cried myself to sleep many times because of oppa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room, the one I share with Sandara unnie.This-pink-and-white-girls%E2%80%99-room-

I wanted to ask her about Cheon Doong oppa, "Why does oppa hate me?"

She looked at me with sorry eyes, "The truth is, I don't know either. Don't worry he'll warm up some time."

I hoped so. I can't stand having someone hate me forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 years later, Jiyeon is now 10

 I was waiting for someone to pick me up from school. Don't tell me they forgot about me?! The worst part is that it just started raining and I could hear thunder. How long do I have to wait?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cheon Doong's POV)

Sandara noona said that she was going to be busy after school and couldn't pick up Jiyeon, so she asked me if I could pick her up.

I didn't say anything, so noona might have thought that I said yes.

I'm not going to pick that little brat up. I'd rather make her suffer for actually thinking of being part of this family.

After school, I decided to hang out with my friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV)

Jiyeon waited for 2 hours now for someone to pick her up. The sky was getting dark and the rain was getting harder. Jiyeon was hugging her knees and already crying. 

Back At the Park's Place

Sandara just got home from practicing dance moves with her friends. She went to room, but saw that Jiyeon wasn't there. She was calling Jiyeon's name around the house. No one answered back.

Sandara went straight to Cheon Doong's room and yelled, "Yah!! Cheon Doong, did you pick up Jiyeon from school?!"

Cheon Doong just answered calmly, "No."

Sandara got really mad this time that steam was coming out of her ears. "Why didn't you? Didn't I tell you to pick her up from school. It's raining, dark, and she's only 10 years old!!!! Why don't you care about your dongsaeng?!"

Cheon Doong yelled back at her, "Because I never liked or wanted to have a dongsaeng. Life was better without her. I didn't want to pick her up from school."

Sandara couldn't believe her own dongsaeng was like this, "Don't regret it if she starts to hate you forever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandara was right. After that incident happened, Jiyeon wouldn't even look or talk to Cheon Doong. Cheon Doong started to feel bad for what he did, but he still did not accept Jiyeon in the family. Jiyeon only accepted Sandara as her unnie and Cheon Doong only accepted Sandara as his noona.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOREWORD 

JJA-JJAN~!!!!!! Sorry for the late and short update :'(. Don't worry, the next chapter is when all the ACTION starts. WOOOO!!!!! Thank U to all subscribers!! PLEASE comment and subscribe <3~