What Just Happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Should I Forget or Forgive?

(Jiyeon POV)

"Annyonghasaeyo!!!!!! Park Jiyeon imbida. I'm 17 years old."

Here I was, in an interview that Dara unnie made me do to be on a T.V. show.

She said that doing a show could help me be more known, but my life is just great just the way it is. This is how much I love you unnie.

My life all these years have been difficult, but I decided to be happy for the better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 weeks from the interview, I got a call from the producer and she said that I was chosen to be on the show. She said to go to Lotte World  I wonder why, but I still said yes. I wonder what this show is about??

 I called Dara unnie to tell her the news. when she answered the phone, the song I Am The BEST was playing in the background, she must have been practicing. 

Yes, my Dara unnie is the same one from 2NE1. I am also Thunder of MBLAQ's sister, but I don't talk to him anymore. 

I told unnie I got in. I was wondering if she knew what the show was about, " Unnie, what am I going to do in this show?"

She chuckled and said, "I know, but can't tell you. Blame the PD oppas. I need to go now. I"m going to be seeing you alot from now on. Annyong!!!!"

I said "WAIT," but I was too late. Dara unnie already hung up the phone. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day I'm going to Lotte World for the show I'm doing.

I'm so happy, because I haven't' been to Lotte World in forever >.<.

When I arrived,

one of the P.D. ajjushi gave me a card and I read it out loud,

" Dear Jiyeon,

Today is your first day shooting for the show.

Go to the Ferris wheel and wait for your next mission ^_^."

This waiting is just going to kill me. Just for u to know, I'm a little (alot) impatient >.<.

I started walking to the Ferris wheel with the huge cameras and microphone was following me, I was really amazed about everything. I sound like a total amateur.

When I finally arrived, I got another mission card. Here it goes again, 

"You have finally arrived in your destination. Be prepared to start your journey. Please follow the arrows." Ok, so I just have to follow the arrows. How long is this thing going to take me O.o?!"

I was folllowing the arrows and ended up being at the ride, Vikiing (looks like this). Someone suprisingly hugged me from behind. I was going to smack the person, but i decided to turn around first. I saw a guy there all smiley, and it sort of creeped me out.

"Annyong dongsaeng-ah!!!! I'm Sunngyu. I'm your new Sunngyu oppa, arachi????? Let's go ride the Viking."

IIt took me a while for me to process everything into my brain. What's going on here?!?!?!

Me and my "new" Sunggyu oppa went straight to the front of the line and went to the back of the Viking ship. It's a good thing I like going to these types of rides......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually sorry for the short update and for how long it actually took me to update :(. I have actually have been studying hard for finals, I still am, but this week is going to be the last week of finals WOOO_HOOO!!!! I promise after funals I will update more :D. PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3~