The Moment My life Changed (Jiyeon Flashback)

Should I Forget or Forgive?

(Jiyeon POV)

Today was the day that I was leaving the orphanage in Busan. I finally got adopted. I've been an orphan ever since I was a baby. I got adopted at the age of six. I've only met my "new" parents, Mr. and Mrs Park, once when they were looking around the orphanage. When they were talking to the nuns who took care of us kids, they said that I caught their eyes and they wanted me to be their new daughter, so they adopted me. I hope everything goes fine. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When my parents put the luggage away in the trunk of the car, we were on the way to my new home.

During the car ride to Seoul, my new mom was talking to me about my new family, "Jiyeon, welcome to the Park family. It's a good thing your surname is already Park, we don't have to change your name. You will have a new unnie, Sandara, and a new oppa Cheon Doong. You are now the maknae of the Park Family. You should call me umma and him appa. Arrasso?"

I nodded my head. I'm so excited, but also very nervous. What if unnie and oppa don't like me and tell me to go back to the orphanage?

I don't want that to happen, but I have to think of things in a positive way. Fighting!!!! After the long ride, I fell asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived, umma patted me to tell me to wake up. I stepped out of the car and my jaw just turned into a perfectly shaped, :O. The house http://videos.brokencurve.com/37e851c0d95349b59b8db369c266e49b.jpg  was HUGE!!!! Were they rich?! If so then now I'm rich!!!

Umma brought me inside the house, while appa was getting my luggage out.

Umma screamed when she shut the door, "Sandara, Cheon Doong, get down here and meet your new sister!"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sandara POV)

I'm so excited!!! I finally get a little dongsaeng. I was waiting to see her all day, ever since umma called back from the orphanage.

I wanted to treat her very nicely and act like someone she could depend on. I also told umma that she could sleep in my room to get to know her better. 

Umma called me and Cheon Doong downstairs. She's finally here.

When me and Cheon Doong finally went down, umma introduced her, "Kids this is Park Jiyeon, your new dongsaeng. Jiyeon this is your unnie, Sandara, and oppa, Cheon Doong."

I ran up to hug her, then said, "Annyong Jiyeon. I'm Sandara unnie. You are going to room with me." I saw her smile, then I hugged her again. I'm so happy to have a new girl dongsaeng.

I noticed that Cheon Doong was just staring at her and didn't introduce himself. I nudged him then pointed to her. He walked back to his room. What's his problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cheon Doong's POV)

I don't want another sister. I already have Sandara noona. I don't want Jiyeon calling me oppa. 

I was just staring at Noona and Jiyeon smiling and hugging each other. I was disgusted by that.

Noona gave me a nudge and pointed to Jiyeon. I just went back to my room and pretended that the "introducing" never happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOREWORD

Hello People!!!!! ;D. Thank you for the people who subscribed to my fic, even before I posted a chapter up. Thank you Subscribers <3~!!!! I'm updating this story like my other fic, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103336/something-old-and-unbelievable-infinite-krystal-romance-schoollife-shinee-teentop-you, which is once every other day. Please subscrbe and comment!!!! Annyong!!! :D