What about Jungkook?

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two boys turned to face who was speaking and it was a girl that looked very familiar to Yoongi. Yoongi squinted his eyes to make out who it was. It wasn't long until a light bulb flashed in his head. 

"Wait.. You're that girl who kept avoiding me on the bus." 

She nods. "Good memory. I've been meaning to tell you.. My name is SinB." 

Yoongi scoffs. "You act like I care."

SinB rolls her eyes and looks at both Jimin and Yoongi. "If you two wanted to make out, you should of went somewhere private." 

"Shut up." Jimin chimes in, taking a step forward to her. "Where's Namjoon?" 

She shrugs her shoulders. "Who knows? He probably ran away from all this drama you've been causing." 

"Quit lying and tell me where he is." Jimin threatens. 

Jimin's tone reminded Yoongi of the day they met. Sassy and cute. He could pull it off if he wanted to but the problem was that Yoongi knew Jimin wasn't like that. Yoongi found the younger one loyal judging from his actions. 

"Seriously.." SinB looked through Jimin. 

"What was the text about then?" Yoongi asked. 

"I was getting your attention, obviously." 

"And now that I'm here, what are you gonna do?" 

"I promise to keep the secret about you and Jimin away from Jungkook under one condition." 

Jimin and Yoongi listened closely. 

"Help me graduate." 

Jimin scoffed and looked away. "Yeah, right. In your dreams. Let's go, Yoongi." Jimin walked towards the front of the building leaving Yoongi and SinB behind. 

SinB raised her eyebrows at Yoongi. 

"What do we have to do?" Yoongi asked.

"Help me study harder and pass the exam. If my parents find out I failed another grade without hesitation, I'll be sent back to Daegu and I don't want that. The kids there are snobs." She frowns and gives Yoongi a sad expression which forced Yoongi into saying 'yes'. The girl jumped up and down before bowing. "Thank you." 

Yoongi nodded his head and followed behind Jimin's footsteps but when he walked back into the lobby, the younger wasn't seen anywhere. He assumed he went back to bed. Yoongi decided to do the same. He walked upstairs and quickly unlocked the door with the key. He walked to his room, sending a quick text to Namjoon to make sure he was okay. 

Hyung.. I miss you being here with us. Seokjin didn't mean it. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter