I know you slept with Jimin

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stared blankly at the phone until there was a knock on his door. He quickly set down his phone and looked at Taehyung. He gave him a smile before turning his eyes to look at his lilac suitcase. 

"What's up, Tae?" 

"Mrs. Fox wants us to come down to the lobby. She wants to talk about the schedule before we go to bed." 

Yoongi nods and stands up. He tucks his phone away in his pocket and walks over to Taehyung. He closes his door and follows Taehyung out. "Where's Hoseok?"

"He already went. He wanted me to tell you." 

Yoongi took the key out of Taehyung's hand and locks the door. He was really scared of what would happen if someone broke in their apartment and took his belongings.. not only that, but his camera. Taehyung tapped Yoongi's left shoulder and made him turn around. 

"We'll be gone for a minute, Yoongi. What could possibly happen?" 

Yoongi stared at Taehyung before rolling his eyes and walking towards the stairs. Taehyung shaked it off and followed the older downstairs. Mrs. Fox and her familiarized class were huddled by a fireplace. Yoongi and Taehyung went up to the four boys who were in their pajamas. 

"Uh. Nice pajamas." Yoongi complimented sarcastically. 

"Is that a compliment or a sarcastic tone?" Jungkook asked. 

Yoongi smirks and everyone assumed it was a sarcastic tone. 

"Oh. I never asked.. who's in your group?" Yoongi asked. 

"Namjoon and Seokjin. They treat me like I'm their son. Worst nightmare ever." Jungkook rolled his eyes over to Namjoon and Seokjin who were swinging their hands back and forth. 

"Excuse me, what? Don't talk like that, Jungkook." Jin scoffs. 

"See!" 

Yoongi shakes his head. 

"Alright. I took attendance and everyone should be here. I brought you down here to talk about the schedule and reminders. Most of you forgot." She looked at the people who must of forgotten because they shrugged and pretended to look confused. 

"We are starting day one of nature.. which is research. You will be handed one computer to search things about nature and nature wise only. You will also be sent to your room to do the research unless you want another group to steal your answers. I think it's best if we work at our dorms since you're rooming together." She takes a glance at Yoongi and his friends before turning away. 

"Okay. I just wanted to make that clear.. It is getting late so I'm gonna send you off to bed and please.. do not sneak in other groups' rooms. Please stay in yours. Thank you for coming down here and goodnight. Don't stay up too late.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter