Try to find Namjoon

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi replied. 

No.. 

Hoseok replied. 

Where is he? 

Yoongi replied. 

Dude.. I told you I didn't know where he was. 

Yoongi hesitated a bit before sending another text. 

I'll go look for him.. 

Hoseok replied. 

Alright. Just be careful. Mrs. Fox will literally kill you if she found out you're not in your dorm.

Yoongi replied. 

And what about you? You're not here. You're watching a movie with Seokjin and Jungkook. Much more worse than what I'm about to do. 

Hoseok replied. 

I will be there soon. Just go and try to find Namjoon. The boy is probably lost in this mansion.

Yoongi read the text before grabbing his coat and walking outside the door. He locked the door and slipped the key under the mat for Taehyung and Hoseok. He walked down towards the stairs quietly. He walked towards the front desk to find aa young boy about his age writing something down. 

"Uh.." 

The boy still didn't look up. Yoongi cleared his throat and said, "Do you.. well have you seen a boy about my age? He's tall and he was wearing a white collar polo earlier." 

The boy finally looked up from whatever he was writing and nodded at Yoongi. He pointed at the door. "He left five minutes ago." 

"I'm sorry.. what?" 

"He told your teacher that he was leaving.. Something about appointments he could no longer reschedule?" 

Yoongi frowned and looked outside the window behind the young boy. Namjoon was nowhere to be seen. It was way too dark to see anyways. 

Yoongi looked at the boy and smiled. "Thanks and sorry for wasting your time. I should probably head back." He bowed before turning to go back up the stairs. Yoongi reached his dorm until another unknown text was sent to his phone. Yoongi groaned and pulled his phone out. He stared at the text blankly. 

I have your friend. Namjoon? Is that right? 

Yoongi looked around suspiciously before running back down the stairs and toward the other schools' hallway. He quietly walked up towards the younger's door and before he could knock, Jimin opened the door. "Oh, hey Yoongi. What are you doing here?" Jimin shut the door behind him, slipping a black jacket on. 

"Someone took Namjoon... I think it's the person who sends me these weird texts or as you call it 'creepy texts'." 

"Shut up, Yoongi. What's the problem?"

"I think Namjoon has been kidnapped.." 

"Should we go look for him?" 

"No. I think it's better if we stay here and look pretty all night while my friend suffers from whatever this someone is doing to him." 

"Yoongi.. Stop. This is not the time to be sarcastic. Let's just.. can we please go?" Jimin took Yoongi's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter