Three

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ila followed quietly from behind. Krystal was still carrying the bowl that she took from Tao.

"Hide behind me, human" she said. Ila walked closer to her. There were many spirits or the customer of the bath house. Monsters, duckfaces spirits and more! As they arrived after taking an elavator, a big fat radish spirit came. Krystal was shocked.

"Oh! radish spirit!" she faked a smile. She pushed Ila to her back.

The radish spirit mumbled and pointed its finger up. It wanted to go upstair.

"Oh sorry, this elvator won't go any higher, so please use the other elevator." she politely told the radish spirit. Krystal and Ila left him behind. He just followed both of them. Ila looked at her back to see the radish spirit. They crossed the bridge in the bath house where the spirits took the bath at the bottom of it. Ila looked again behind her.

"He's following us.." Ila said then held Krystal's shirt.

"Just don't look at it." she said shortly. 

They arrived at an elevator. Krystal pushed the button to go up. They waited calmly. The big fat radish spirit also waited beside both of them. Krystal just stay calmed while Ila was still afraid of the spirit.

Suddenly the elevator opened. It was loaded with a frogman which was a worker who showed the guest their room or their tub. Ugly looking spirits also in there. They are big with coloured skin, they had sharp big fangs and horns. Their eyes popped out. Ila was really shocked and hid behind Krystal.

"Please go to the right, gentlemen." the frogman said politely. The creepy spirits went outside the elevator. The frogman followed them behind.

"Your rooms are right this way" he added again to the spirits.

Suddenly he smelled something. He looked at his back at Krystal and Ila. 

"Krystal!" he called her.

"What?" Krystal replied then pushed Ila's body to the elevator. The frogman couldn't see Ila because the radish spirit was too big and it hid Ila from him to see. The radish spirit walked into the elevator. Ila was behind him. The elevator became really narrow as he stepped in.

"What's that smell?" the frogman asked curiously while sniffing at her.

"It's human! You smell just like human!" he said in earnest.

"Oh really?" she asked calmly while putting her hands on her hips.

"Where is it coming from, Krystal?" the frogman strictly asked. Krystal just looked at him coldly.

"Come on, you must be hiding something, don't you?" he asked again while looked deeply into Krystal's eyes. He sniffed again.

"Show it to me!" he added.

"Oh, you mean this?" she asked him then took the dead lizard from her pocket and showed it to him.

The frogman shocked. He gulped.

"Roasted lizard!" he shouted and tried to take it away but failed as Krystal quickly hid it behind her.

"I'm sorry frog, I'm saving every last bites for myself" she said haughtily.

"Give me some! Just the legs!" he begged, his eyes were locked into the roasted lizard. Krystal raised her hands defending the frogman from taking it away. She looked at the radish spirit.

"If wanna go up, just pulled the holder down" she said. The radish spirit just stood quietly like a stone. Ila struggled alone behind its back. She tried to reach the holder. The radish spirit was too big,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter