One

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ila laid her back to the back sit. She smelled a bouquet of roses that her friends gave it to her. She was wishing she didn't had to leave her hometown. She sighed slowly. She looked at the window. A gentle wind blew at her as she didn't close the window. She sat properly at the back sit of the car.

"Mom, why we have to move away?" asked her curiously.

"Dad got a new job here." she simply replied. Ila pouted then looked at the roses again. The roses became yellowish.

"Mom! The flowers become yellow!" she said with a sad voice.

"It's okay honey, we'll put it in water after we found our new house." she said. Ila pouted again.

"But, I love this flowers!" she said.

"Your daddy gave you flower too, before but you didn't really like it." her mother said.

"Daddy gave me one flower. This is a bouquet!" she said angrily but her parents didn't mind at all. She groaned and sat besides the open window. She enjoyed the scenerey as the car was moving. 

"Look! It's our house up there!" her mother said and pointed up to the hills where their house placed.

"Where?" asked her dad while looking outside the car's window.

"There, up there, at the end of the housing, the blue one." she explained. Ila just looked at it without any expressions.

"Looks like the lorry hasn't arrived yet." her father said.

"Yeah, I thought they had arrived early." her mother replied shortly.

"So let's take a shortcut to there, so we'll arrive sooner!" her father said and drived the car faster. The car bumped.

"Honey, can you slow down?" said her wife while holding his hands.

"It's okay. This a four wheels drive." he ignored what she said. Ila held tightly to her mother's sit. She mumbled a little because of the bumps.She looked outside of the window and saw a small and creepy statue.It looked like a monster.

The car was too fast and suddenly there was an archway with a statue at the centre of it.

"Woah, what's that?!" her father said loudly then pressed the brake. The car stopped. It only a few centimetres away from the statue.

They looked up.

"Looks like an abandon place since this looks so old." he said then opened the door. He closed the door.

"Honey!" called his wife then got outside of the car too. Ila just followed their parents. She looked at the statue. It was the same statue as she saw earlier. She distanced herself from it. 

"Mom! dad!" she called them then running to them.

"Wow, this seems interesting. Wanna hop in?" her dad asked his wife while pointing to the tunnel. It was a long tunnel that you only could see a small light in it.

"Yeah sure" she agreed.

"But mom! This place looks scary!" she said then suddenly the wind blew. Ila could feel she was forcely stepped in.

"Look! the wind looks like it pulling me in!" she said with fear.

"It's only a normal wind. Let's go Ila." she said then left her daughter outside the tunnel.

"I don't want!" Ila said while embraced herself with an ogle.

"Then you can wait in the car" she said then continued walking. Ila pouted then she looked besides her, it was that creepy statue. It a smiled creepy statue. It covered with leaves. She bit her lips and she could feel some coldness.

"Mom wait for me!" she said then ran to her mom.

 She held her mother's hands. She walked with her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter