Two

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's Yubaba's servant.." he explained while looking at the the bird as it flew away.

"Yubaba?" she asked cutely with some tears that she held.

"Yes. Look, I know you're searching for your parents but you have to do this.. Follow me." he said then held her hands.

"Ah! My legs.. I can't stand up! What should I do?!" she groaned and scared. Her legs were locked on the ground, she couldn't move.

"Calm down, take a dep breathe." he calmed her. She took a very deep breathe.

The guy put his hand up to her legs and read something.

"In the name of the wind, water and land of this world. I command you to unbind her" he said while moving his hands to the left and right. Finally Ila could move.

"Ah, I can move now.." she said in relieved.

The guy held her hands tightly and ran, left the place. She was just all quite. She felt all messed up. She already had a bad feeling earlier but her parents didn't mind her. The guy was really fast, he raised his hand. The door at the front was opened magically. Ila just looked quietly. They ran into many buildings. Finally they went to a huge piggery. Ila was shocked, she looked at the pigs very carefully as she remembered her parents that just turned into pigs.
__________________________________________

 

They arrived at a quiet place. It had a fence infront of them and there was the bridge that Ila met the guy earlier. There were so many spirits walking through the bridge and welcomed by two human frogs friendly.

"Look, when we enter the bridge, you need to hold you breath, if you don't, the spell won't work and they will get to see you. Understand?" he commanded he. She nodded quickly with a blurry face while staring at the spirits. She was so scared, she held the guy tightly. The guy opened the lock at te fence and walked closely to the bridge. The two human frogs greeted him politely.

"Oh welcome back Mr Taehyung!" they greeted at the same time.

"I'm just back from my mission" he replied shortly. Ila still held his clothes really tight, she looked at them in fear. Their feet started to stepped at the bridge.

"Hold you breathe." he said slowly. Ila took a very deep breathe and followed him. The spirits seemed to not see her through. A variety of different spirits walked at the same bridge. There were a group with duck faces, monsters and many more. Then Ila saw a very odd spirit. It stood really quietly at the centre of the bridge. They looked at each other. Ila stepped closer to the guy.

The spirit looked at her. It was a transparent black figure with a creeply smiling mask. The spirit just stared at her. Suddenly a small frog jumped into Ila and the guy.

"Mr Taehyung!" the frog greeted. Ila was shocked, she accidently breathe.

"Uh? Human?" the frog was also shocked. The guy raised his arms to the frog and a bubble locked it. The frog couldn't move. The guy quickly ran as fast as he can while pulling Ila closer to him. He was so fast and bumped into some female spirits who wore kimonos with a thick makeup. Their kimonos lifted, showed their thighs. 

"Ahh!" they screamed with spoiled. The guy went to a small door and closed it. They were at a quiet small park. It was besides the bath house.

The door could see through. The spirits who wroked there were calling out the guy's name and gossiping about a  lost human in their world.

"Listen, I can't help you any longer, I will show you some flashes of the place you need to go, you need to work here or you can't find your parents." he explained while looked deep into her eyes.

"They turned into pigs, I saw it!" she said with a serious look.

"Yeah, the only way you can save them with working here. As Yubaba's servant.." he explained again.

"Yubaba?" she asked in blurry face.

"Yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter