Chapter 2: Her Marriage

Broken Angel: A Hidden Secret [Temporary Hiatus]

A/N: Annyeong everyone! ^^ I changed the chapters so the original Chapter One is split into two; the second half is pushed into Chapter Two ^^ I hope it doesn't start any confusion ^^

And replies to your comments will be underneath in the Comment Section Area (right after this chapter) ! Thankyou :D


Chapter Two

A few months later, Eunhee studied in Seoul National University of Art. Strangely, Sangkyu also enrolled into the Uni.

With failed attempts of asking Eunhee out, Sangkyu wanted to give up. However, with endless encouragement from Minwoo, Sangkyu managed to hang in there.

One day after Uni class in a fine spring morning, Eunhee, carrying a heap of textbooks with a heavy bag, limped home from the local bus stop.

Wondering whether or not she should stop by at the grocery store just around the corner, the stack of books fell.

Sighing, she crouched below and squatted to pick up the now dusty books which obviously picked up the street's dirt.

Careful not to rip any fine pages, her delicate fingers began lifting up the heap.

Not long to go, foot by foot, Eunhee walked with difficulty and finally was at the grocery.

What she did not expect was a group of stalkers following close by...

"Aigoo, the clouds bunched up," Eunhee sighed as she hurried to get some fruits. Picking up a random apple, she examined it carefully for any signs of marks or decayed, rotten brown precipitate.

Whistling sounds were heard from behind, not too far away. Unaware of the danger ahead, Eunhee turned around to come face to face with the two stalkers.

Eunhee was scared stiff. She never had to face such a situation. Her heals made it impossible to make the run. She stood as if pinned to the huge wooden boxes that held hundred of apples. Inching ever so close, Eunhee was merely filled with fear.

She had no means of escape, her neat clothing resembling a tight business skirt and top certainly appealed to the two.

As one guy started to put his hand on top of her shoulders, another pushed his arm away. With such a strong force, the stranger managed to push, not only the stalker's arm, but his whole body; sending the poor man tumbling over his follower.

"Don't you dare each touch even a single hair of hers, or you'll regret it for the rest of your life Park Jiwan!" the stranger boldly ordered the now afraid stalker. "Now buzz off! You better not let me see your face near her ever again!" Within a few seconds, the two guys were completely out of sight.

"S-Sangkyu, kamsahamnida for saving me back there," Eunhee gratefully thanked.

"Your Welcome," Sangkyu smiled. He wanted to say more, he wanted to ask if she would marry him, but he was hesitant, afraid he would be rejected again, like countless times before.

He was in the midst of thoughts when Eunhee gave him a sudden hug. It was their first non-accidental contact. She remained in the position, muttering words she had willed to say for years now, yet did not dare to.

"Sangkyu, sorry for all those times I rejected you…" started Eunhee. A smile disappeared from his face. "I've thought and thought and finally come to realize, you really did love me," Eunhee paused for a second time. "I really wanted to tell you, I-I love you too."

In just that moment, Sangkyu had been released from his locked heart all these years, finally apprehending to what Eunhee just confessed. He felt contented. No, he felt more than that. He felt warm in his heart; he finally felt loved.

He finally knew what it meant to be loved. His parents had always been busy with their tight schedule when he was young. It was so often that they left him at his cruel aunt's home, where he got bullied by his own cousins and aunt. Loving others seemed hard, until Eunhee stepped into his life and proved what love is; Eunhee was his life.

Back in reality, Eunhee had already broken the hug. On his knees, Sangkyu held out a red leather box, with two rings kept safely inside. He wanted to propose, hoping she would accept without hesitating because it was early.

"Oh Sangkyu! I-I do want to marry you!" was Eunhee's reply. Standing up, he held out his hand, gesturing for her to take hold of his hand. She did.

With in a few months of quick dating, they got married. Eunhee was only 19, while Sangkyu was 20. At such an early age, their marriage was bound to crush. As loyal as one may be in a world so wicked, nothing can support a good relationship except for true love, which can withstand obstacles and trials, no matter what.

This was what Eunhee concluded when she felt the relationship start to lose trust while having a second baby.

It was a month after their marriage. Eunhee was pregnant with a baby girl. Sangkyu was in an ecstatic frame of mind, cooking, washing up, cleaning. He basically did so much for Eunhee's sake. He cared very much for the baby; it was a girl. A long nine months became very busy with Sangkyu still finishing his final degree of Art in University.

Eunhee dropped out, her dreams of becoming an artist shattered before her. Yet, she did not feel too depressed. All her trust laid upon her husband to paint for the family- the world- to earn cash to support the family. Nonetheless, those busy nine months seem to twinkle by ever so instantaneously; it was time the baby girl said hello to the world.

******


  A/N: Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the first ! But to compensate for that, I updated one more chapter ! :P

I hope you enjoy reading them ! ^^ Thank you so much ! <3

 

-Cindy-