Dinner at Shinhye's House

Love Battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update after long break.. Hope you will like this chapter and Enjoy the story guys~
________________________________________

Shinhye: "Oh?! Changsub-ah?!" she immediately notice him while make her eyes turn to be a big rounded one. "And Mr. Lee? The owner of Lee Company, right?" she gasp when notice one of the most rich man in Korean. He is the succesful businessman she ever know.

Mr. Lee: "I can see that you already know uri changsubbie, shinhye-ah. Perhaps you still remember him ?" 

Changsub : "Shinhye noona? Wae yogi isseoyeo (why are you here)? And you know uri ahboeji (my father)?" 

Shocked written all over changsub's face just like shinhye's. Fascinated by their unexpected meeting, he stop his step in the mid way following his father to get in into the house. But, he suddenly bowing his head when there is a mid age woman get down by stairs and he also politely greet her. 

Eomma: "Oh, you all already here~ I'm sorry for being late on greet you" she warmly greet them "Welcome in.. Make yourself comfortable. Have a sit in the living room, the dinner almost ready. So, please wait for another minute okay?" she them in. 

Mr. Lee: "It's okay Minah-ah.. The wait is worth by your undoubtly delicious meal, rigth?" he purposely tease his bestfriend.

Well, actually, shinhye's mother is one of Mr. Lee bestfriends. She is the one who always take good care of him beside shinhye's father. The three of them actually has being friend for almost half of their entire life. They are loving each other like sibling. They eat together, play together, study together, even joking around like this daily. 

But, right after they graduated from college, they start to built their life on their own path individually. Soon after, they lost contact. 

But, the destiny between Mr. Park and his wife made them met again when shinhye's mom hospitilazed in the place where Mr. Park work. Not long after, they knot the tied after realized how their real feeling toward each other, and they also accidently met Mr. Lee and his wife having vacation on their honeymoon. And after that, they kept in touch and they will sometimes visit each other.

Eomma: "Of course. You don't have to worry. I even can assure you that this meal can be the best one, since shinhye also took a part of making them. Right, yeobo?" 

Eomma proudly brag about shinhye's cooking skill, she believes shinhye might be a best chef if she pursue her talent. She also giggling when get nodding from her husband.

Mr.Lee : "Wow, I have high expectation since the best cook minah pleasently compliment the food made by the other. You must be good at cooking, shinhye-ah" he compliment the young lady who just silenty following them, a bit confuse with their closeness.

Appa: "Indeed. She is the best when it come for dessert." he also proudly show off shinhye's skill.

Eomma: "Shinhye-ah you still not clean up yourself yet? Aigoo~ Ppalli go to your room and freshen up!" she notice shinhye's a bit messy appearance and also P. minhyuk sweaty clothes "And you little boy. You also need make yourself look much better without your sweaty smelling and burn out face. Hurry go! Right now!" she command them which they obligately do as told.

 

 

Like after 10 minutes, shinhye finished freshen'up her body. She also lightly put on natural make up since she finally realized that the person who helped her got a job in Lee finance company was Mr. Lee, the owner of Lee Corp. who also her parents' best friend. She just think that she need to behave nicely and give a great impression for him. 

She is really grateful toward him as he is the reason she could go back and quickly got a job in korea. Well, it's not like she couldn't got job anytime soon. 

But, with her not soo many relatives in korea who are a businessman, she thought that it would be hard to got a good job in the tight competitive of job seekers in Korea. 

Shinhye: "I'm sorry for being late. And it's my honor to meet you Mr. Lee" shinhye greet the old man as she already stand beside her mother who joined them chatting and joking about their past.

Mom: "Oh, you already finished. Come sit here, shinnie-ah"

As shinhye already sit on the couch, Mr. Lee smile proudly looking at shinhye who has been grown up as a beautiful young lady.

Mr. Lee: "I'm so happy the moment your father told me that you had already finished your study in California. As then, I immediately told your father to let you work in my company. Korean business needs a lady like you".

Shinhye: "Oh, thank you sir. Your compliment makes me shy. But, I'm afraid I can't get through your expectation, yet I'll do my best on my work"

Mr. Lee: "No, I'm telling you the truth. I even amazed when there was one of my client telling about a young lady who just helped her lecturer to solve problems in his company. And that student turned out to be you, sweetheart. I know even you've never got any job in California, yet your experience by helping your lecturer is much better than changsub"

The guy who is being spoken startled, he just shyly let out his signature smile. His cute eye smile.

Changsub: "Well, everyone have their own talent, right? Like shinhye-noona who is expert in business and accounting. While me?"

Mr. Lee: "And you are?" he ask with a joke. Happy to tease his youngest son. 

Changsub: "You know it very well, ahboeji. Music is my life."

Shinhye: "That's so cheeky, changsub-ah" she giggle followed by the other laughters.

Changsub: "Is it? Hahaha.. Mianhae~" 

P. Minhyuk: "I'm sorry everyone." He suddenly entering the living room after finished cleaned up his body. "Forgive me for interrupting your happy moment. But, can't we have dinner now? I'm already starving"

Eomma: "Ah right! Dinnner! We're too engrossed with our conversation till we forget about it. Come on, go to the kitchen!"

Mr. Lee: "Uhmm.. Yeah, seems like our boy can't hold back his big appetite for meal, now" he said while meaningly staring at P. Minhyuk.

Appa: "Yeah, that's a joy of youth. You can eat anything in whatever amount you want."

Mr. Lee: "Right. I'm so envy with you boys." he is side eyeing to minhyuk and changsub "You don't really need to be cautious with your meal. While me? I have a bunch of abstain food. And only allowed eat a few kind of dish" he sigh.

Eomma: "Don't worry about that chingu-yah. Today, you can eat as much as you want since I made some healthy food for us. And for the young people, shinhye already cooked some delicious dish."

Mr. Lee: "As expected from our dependable chef" he grin to his bestfriend.

Appa: "haha. Just let's go now!" he smiling to them. And all of them happily go to have their dinner.

 

At the kitchen

Mr. Lee: "Woaahh.. Is this the fabulous minah's shabu-shabu?" he ask when already sit at the dinning table. As eomma giggling at his reaction, Mr. Lee unconsciously his lips "I can't wait to taste it"

Eomma: "Just eat as much as you want chingu-ah. I specially made these meal for you and your sons" 

Changsub: "Oh, khamsahamnida Mrs. Park. It's really nice of you" he feel loved by her words

Eomma: "Don't mention it my boy. And by the way, you can call me auntie, stop calling me Mrs. Park. We're not really stranger, you know. I've alredy known you since you're a baby"

It surely a new information for shinhye and changsub. As eomma said that, both of you glancing to each other. Trying to figure out, the possibility that you two have met before the accident in Lee Corp.

Mr. Lee: "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter