Trip to Jeju-ddo

Love Battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, shinhye woke up from her beauty sleep and showered before prepared her stuff into the luggage. And now, she is busily serving breakfast for Yuri and herself. She made Kimchi fried rice, steamed egg, and fresh orange juice as their favorite meal. After they’re sharing a room in Seoul, they agreed to cook whenever they eat/ cook at home by turns. As Yuri already had cooked dinner last night, so, this morning is shinye turn to cook and Yuri will do the dish washing.

Shinhye: As she finished put the meals on the table, she take off her apron and smile satisfyingly looking at her art made “It’s Finish!! Yuri-ah! Let’s have breakfast!” she loudly call Yuri who is sleeping like a logged in the bedroom. As she doesn’t get any respond from Yuri, she just go to get her, but sighing when founding she still deep in her slumber “Aisshh.. This girl, chinca!”

Yuri: “Ahh.. Chakkamman.. Just 5 minutes more.. Jebaaal” she whining when shinhye harshly open the curtain that make the sunlight hit straight to her face.

Shinhye: “No.. Hurry wake up! I’ve already made breakfast! Let’s eat before it become cold!” she fold her arm to her chest and just shaking her head when Yuri still have no interest to open her eyes. “KYAA!!” all out of sudden she pull the blanket until almost make Yuri falling down to the floor. “Oppss…”

Yuri: “Oh my GOD! Kyaa! Are you trying to kill me?!”

Shinhye: “Hehhe. Sorry.. I think I just too hard pulled your blanket” then she giggles when Yuri standing up at the side of bed with the frowning face. “Come on! I’m already hungry” she drags Yuri to the kitchen by locking her arm with her.

Yuri: “If you are really that hungry, why don’t you just eat first by yourself!” she keep whining even she already sit in the kitchen table while shinhye pouring her a glass of orange juice. “Aisshh…” she then gulp the drink at once before eating the steamed egg which make shinhye burst in laughter looking at her closed eyes while munching the food.

Shinhye: “Are you that sleepy?” she ask as she sit and eat her meal.

Yuri: “Of course, I am. How come I’m not drowsy after spending a day with full outdoor activities.” She also eating the meal and frowning when realized the tidy and clean shinhye “Why are you look that tidy? It’s Sunday. Where are you going? Not for work, right?”

Shinhye: “Of course not. I need to go home, remember?”

Yuri: “Ah, right! Your father called.” She recalled when shinhye was answering his phone call last night, right after they went home from MT. “But, why you need to go home, if your father’s friend come to visit him?”

Shinhye: “I’m not really sure why. But, my mom told me that he is the one who recommended me to apply for job in Lee Financial Company.”

Yuri: “Oh, chinca?! Woah~ So, he is the one that make us meet again after being apart 4 years ago!” she stop eating but staring to the smiling shinhye “Send my regard to him~”

Shinhye: “Tchh.. Arasseo~” she chuckle “Ah, right! Can you take me to the airport later? You’ve nothing to do, right? Pleaseee” she beg while make a sad face.

Yuri: “What with that face? Stop it.” she suppress her laughter and shinhye do what she said “Don’t worry. I will do whatever my friend said. Right, chingu-yaaa~” she reply as cute as she can while pinch shinhye's cheek.

Shinhye: "Kyaa~ stop what you're doing. It's not you, doing aegyo" she giggle.

Yuri: "Tchhh" she chuckle. "Look who is speaking, as she isn't the one having so much aegyo!" she mocking the pout girl. "See!" she pointing to shinhye as she is mimicking her.

Shinhye: "Huftt.. Whatever!" then she standing up from her seat and put the dishes. "Don't forget to wash it all, okay?" she pointing to the dirty dish. "I'm going to get my car ready. Just wash your face and let's get going to the airport. I only have an hour left. Okay?" 

Yuri: "Yes, maam!" she answer almost immediately that make shinhye burst in laughter before she left the kitchen. Their friendship is surely the cutest thing that happenend in their life.

******************

 

At the Airport

Right after they arrived, shinhye hurriedly pulled her luggage as Yuri following beside her to the pass boarding area. But, on their way, shinhye tripped by her own feet which make her almost hardly falling down before a guy holding her arm safely help her to standing up.

Yuri: "Omo!" she startled when shinhye tripped and her luggage dropped, but more shock when notice the guy who is helping her "Oh?!"

 

Yonghwa's pov 

Yonghwa: "are you ok-" as I help the girl to stand up, the other girl gasping and that's the moment when I finally realize the girl on my hand is. "shinhye?"

As I called her name, she quickly facing me. The shock is obviously written on her face. She also quickly release her arm and standing straightly. 

Shinhye: "Umm.. Sorry and thank you" she shyly thanking me and bow to me. If I'm not wrong, I notice a tint of pink blush on her cheek. Oh My! How cute she is. Such a rare view in my life. 

Yonghwa: "No, no.. It's okay. But, are you alright?" 

I ask her and try to get her luggage, but she is more fast than me, so she quickly grab her luggage before thanking me again and bid a goodbye to me. I am speechless. She feels like a stranger yet I like it the most. Make me remember our first meet in school a few years ago.

For me, shinhye is such a mysterious girl. I have no idea what actually in her head when she bumped with me. Has she ever felt something for me? Or does she ever look me as a guy before? Importantly, does she still remember me? Those unanswered questions keep haunting me yet I have no chance to ask her. She always immediately leave me hanging whenever we met.

Fortunately, before shinhye out of my sight, changsub notice her and calling her name. She stop her step and a bit shock looking at changsub who is holding a luggage in his right hand and a cup of ice coffee in his other hand. Her expression is look as same as she noticed me. But, the next thing she do is make my heart burning in jealousy. She smile sweetly before tapping his shoulder softly. As they're speaking to each other, I notice the happiness in her eyes and changsub's eyes that make me hurriedly approaching them.

Yonghwa: "Changsub-ah. You know shinhye?" all out of sudden I already stand beside changsub, cutting their conversation. Notice that I raised my voice for a bit, I cleared my throat "I mean.. you two look close. You have knew her for long already?" I ask with more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter