The Key Point

Love Battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye POV

Shinhye: “Yonghwa???!!!!!!!!!”  I scream in my mind with my eyes open widely and quickly facing the guy beside me who just as shock as me. 

"What happen with my life?" I softly sighing. I can said that my face look more pale now. Bending my head down, I curse to my hell changing life. "I hope nothing bad I need to face later. Please, let my dark past be past and forgotten." I murmur, beg to God for my shining life.

Yonghwa: "What happened shinhye? Kwenchana (are you alright)?” 

Yonghwa ask with comfort, so much different when he saw me before. Maybe he just notice my pitiful expression. Worried also can be notice by his calm voice and obviously worried expression as he is scanning me from head to my body. 

"Oh Dear GOD, how I miss those soothing voice and familiar question"  I tell myself while awkwardly shaking my head and focus to my food as I start eating my meal.... without even take a glance to the worried guy. 

Yonghwa: "You sure ?" he keep his eyes on me and I just can nodded my head, keep munching my food. 

But, as Mr. Kim said that my face look pale, it surely startled me. I start coughing which just end up hiccupping that make all people in our table shocked and panick looking at me turn red. I've no idea if that because of my endlessly hiccup or I just feel ashamed of myself. 

Yuri: "Here drink this" she hurriedly standing up from her seat and give me her warm tea.

She also softly caressing my back. And yonghwa, he is surely panick while gabbling beside me with nothing I can understand. The guys and girl on our table also panick, they're glued their eyes on me as I drink the tea in one shot. Fortunately, my hiccup stop right away but beads of sweat start running wildly on my face and it's slightly drenching my shirt. 

Mr. Kim; "Are you alright now, shinhye-ah?" he ask while tapping my hand which on the table and I quickly retracks my hand, nodding my head as the answer. 

Yuri stop caressing my back. She might taken back looking at my so rude action toward someone which they think MUST to give respect. But, hey, that's a natural act, more like an instinct to protect yourself from something which you believe might hurt you again.

Shinhye: Uncomfortable with the stare from all people around me, I quickly standing up and leave the scene before a hand stopping me by holding my wrist. And I know if it is yonghwa. "I'm okay. I need to go to toilet. By myself."  I said coldly without even want to face him, but yonghwa insist to come along. So I turn my face to him and begging him to let me go by staring straight to his eyes which he got what I mean. 

Yonghwa: "Okay. But after this you've come with me to the hospital. No rejection" yonghwa release my hand while staring me and saying it with his stern voice. As I open my mouth about to talk back, he cut me "It's not a question. I don't need your answer. Your face look so pale. It's worrying me" 

His word taken me back, as well as the people on the table who just silently watching our interaction. Never in my dream I've think he will be this straightforward to me. After like forever I know him, he always act and say something carefully to me. It's the first time ever he said what on his mind bluntly. As far as we're being a friend, he always ask my opinion before taking the act. But now, he just do whatever he want that makes me...

Shinhye: "No, Thanks. I don't need your pity" I answer him while give my dead glare and quickly leave the table while stomping my foot. And yonghwa, he is never ending call me before Yuri which I belive told him to let me by myself for the best make him stop. "Who does he think he is telling me what to do!! Aisshh.. Psycho jung." I tell myself as I hold my chest with the hard pounding heartbeat.

End of Shinhye POV 

 

After shinhye leave, the atmosphere on the table start feeling awkward. Everyone lost in their thought. But, the most curious person on the table break the silent.

Park bo young: "Uhmm.. I'm sorry if it sounds rude. But, may I know what actually happen here? Why is she suddenly act like that? Something wrong?" she carefully read all people expression. Everyone just give her the awkward smile. But, once Yuri back to her seat, she shake her head and tell her that everything will be fine. "Oh~ okay.. By the way I'm Park bo young. I'm in marketing department at Lee Corporation. Nice to meet you all". 

Yuri: She smile at bo young, the girl who is on the same team with her. She know that bo young is trying to break the ice silent. She is grateful knowing that she is not like someone of flirty girl or the arrogant one. "Right. We're not officially introduce ourself. My name is Kwon Yuri. And the one that left is my bestfriend park shinhye. We're in accounting and financial department at Lee Financial Company. Let's be friend everyone" she give her best smile and not forgetting to look at Mr. Kim. "And I hope you're willingly to do so Mr.Kim, even I've no idea if we can meet you again. You're the most busy person here".

Mr. Kim: He smile back to Yuri "Of course. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can meet on more good chance." As he look at his watch, he startled and quickly looking around in search of his secretary. "I'm sorry. But, I need to go now. If we meet again, I will treat you kids. Nice to see you again my student, yonghwa." As he recognize his secretary, he walk to him in rush and bid goodbye to yuri and the other. 

Yuri: After Mr. Kim leave them, her attention know full on yonghwa who just smile awkwardly to her. "So, what is your actual relation with Mr. Kim and Shinhye? Are we left something still unclear here?" she know it is not good asking him that private question, but curiosity eating up her nerves. After all, this is like the key point of shinhye's secret that she does not tell her yet. 

Yonghwa: "Well, I'm shinhye's best friend in senior high school before she moved to Japan. And Mr. Kim is the one of our teacher who taught English lesson." he carrefully tell Yuri, but her frown showing the unsatisfied with his answer. "Well. That's all I can said. I think it will be much better if Shinye tell you the full stories. Okay?" with that Yuri only can sigh and nodding her head, admited that yonghwa's word is actually true.

Just then, one by one, they're introducing their self. The other guys who are in team with Shinhye and Yuri also turn in line introducing their self. The tall one is Kim Young Kwang in Human Resource Development. Even his height and his body creatures seems a bit scary, he is turn out to be a silly and clumsy person. He is also nice and never minding age-gap between them all.

And the most charming and talkactive is Nam Woo Hyun that also in Marketing Department just like Bo Young. At first, his impression is look like an arrogant and untoucable person. But, as he start speaking, no one can stop him before he sense it by himself. 

The last one is the cute guy who is the youngest named Yoo Seung Ho in IT Department. He is the reason why Yonghwa came to their table. Because, seungho is his hoobae (junior) in basket team at junior high school which coincidentally the son of yonghwa's couch in basket ball team at senior high school.

But, as Yonghwa introducing himself and telling them that he is one of the Chief Financial Officer at Lee Corporation, all people shock, the atmosphere seems a bit cold for a moment . But, thank's to the guys that have a good manner and nice personality, the atmospher immediately back to warm and cheerful again. They're telling their lifestyle and something unnecessary stuffs which make them click to each other immediately. It's surely a nice time for them, except shinhye who is stil wondering around to find the toilet.

 **********

Back to Shinhye who just missed the nice time with people that trying to know each other. Now, she just loking around, seems confused. The frown on her forehead and her unfocused eyes can tell if she is start feeling scared. She also tightly clench her fist trying to loosen up her nerves. 

Shinhye: "Oh GOD.. Where the hell is the toilet? And... Where am I now?" she start frustated yet p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter