Chapter 2

Resemble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu hide behind the locker, peeking at the group of girls who are chattering near the notice board. If people don't knowTzuyu, the handsome yet cold boy in the university, the must think he sort of ert who is checking out girls. But, that doesn't mean they don't think that way since the known player, Kim Dahyun is right behind him, joining whatever the latter is doing right now.

"So, when will you approach her?" Dahyun suddenly speak causing Tzuyu to quickly duck his head behind the locker like he's been caught. He holds his chest before glare at Dahyun, who is now checking out the girls.

"Why are you suddenly here?" Tzuyu hissed. Dahyun just ignore him as he looks at the girls.

"Damn, that Momo chick looks so hot. Gotta try my luck!" Dahyun was about to walks to them but being pulled back by Tzuyu to their hideout.

"Where are you going?" He whispered.

"Out of my way, bro. I can't bear it already. That Momo aura keep pulling me to her." Dahyun dramactically said, he winks when his eyes meeting her making the poor girl blushing.

"Woah she's blushing." Dahyun chuckled.

Tzuyu rolls his eyes before looking back at the group. His breath caught in his throat when he eyes meeting with one of them. The girl looks shock at first before flash a shyly smiles at Tzuyu but the poor boy just too speechless to reply back the gesture.

"Earth to Tzuyu. They noticed us already." Dahyun patted his shoulder bring Tzuyu back to reality.

"Lets meet them before they assume we as ert." Dahyun said before dragged froze Tzuyu to the girls.

"Hey ladies." Dahyun chimed. "Can we have your time? This friend of mine wanted to apologize about his yest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter