Meet

Resemble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu casually leaned on the bus stop pole ignoring the girls who busy whispering to each other on how good is his look. He looked up at the school just across the road before smiles when he spotted someone standing outside the school gate, waving her hand to him.

 

"Mei!" Tzuyu shouted, loud enough for the person on the side to heard despite the busy road. He stood at the sidewalk waiting for the traffic light turns green. When it showed green, the girl quickly run to him didn't realize a car speed towards her, sweeping her along the road in tragic ways.

 

Tzuyu body jerk up from the bedㅡ his back soaked with his own sweat. He cupped his face, its has been three days straight, he had nightmare about that accident againㅡ the accident that take Mei away 4 years ago. 

 

Mei, Liu Mei Qin was a Tzuyu childhood friend soon turned to be his girlfriend when he was in the high school. She was 2 years younger than him. Tzuyu loves her so much that he would run 1km from his school just in time to wait her and went home together. Even their family know about them and happy them being together. They decided to married when Tzuyu turned twenty-five But, it just memories now because of that fateful day, the day when Tzuyu picked her up from school and witnessed his love of life died with his own eyes. 

 

"Mei... I miss you." Tzuyu whispered.

 

It takes Tzuyu almost 2 years for him to completely accept the fact that Mei were gone. But, that doesn't mean he forget her. Mei always remained in his memory even after his parents decided to move to Korea for Tzuyu to continue his study there. 

 

"My love will always for you, Mei. Only you." Tzuyu utters as him stares at the photo on the nightstand. 

 

***

 

"Yow, tea or coffee?" Dahyun messes Tzuyu's hair before take his seat opposite the latter, handing him both tea and coffee to choose.

 

"How about you get lost? I need to study here." Tzuyu said, but take the coffee anyway. 

 

"You become more cruel as time passes." Dahyun clenched his chest dramatically. "Where is the sweet Tzuyu I used to play with when I was a child." Dahyun faking sobs, but soon stop and start flashing his charming smile when girls passing their table. Tzuyu just rolled his eyes at the famous player in the university AKA his cousin. And if not because of his cold attitude, especially towards girls, people would think he's player too, since Dahyun always stick with him 24/7. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter