I Will Always Love You

Tainted Love

            Days passed , nothing unsual happened to B.A.P, they were getting ready for 'Live On Earth' world tour. The manager told to B.A.P members that there will be an enormous change in the company and that Jongup wants to see them. When they arrived, they quickly went to Jongup's office. They all sat in silence, Jongup was looking all of them in the eyes, he broke the silence and started talking "You obviously know my previous relationship with Daehyun" he looked at Daehyun who was looking only on the ground and the others just nodded, Jongup inhaled from his nose,still a serious piercing look " When I said I love Daehyun for 4 years, I meant it.I love you guys as my little brothers, but Daehyun is something more than a brother......and because I'm his CEO I can't be with him, there was only one way to be with Daehyun and of course I chose it......The way was for me to retire as your CEO.....which I already did it", they all got shocked, Daehyun looked Jongup in the eyes, none of them said anything, so Jongup broke the silence once again "Your new CEO will come from tomorrow..... and now I want to ask you officially, can I date Jung Daehyun?" then he looked at Daehyun who was looking at him with wide watery eyes and said "Do you want to be my boyfriend Jung Daehyun?", tears started falling from Daehyun's eyes as he got up and hugged Jongup tightly, Jongup shut his eyes, hugged him tightly and whispered to his ear "I love you Daehyun", the other members felt their heart tighten, then Yongguk's heavy voice could be heard "I hope you're happy together", the other members nodded their heads and smiled brightly. They had no problem, if Daehyun loved him so much & Jongup did something so important to be with him, then the members decided to stand by them and support their relationship. Before they leave them alone, Yongguk got close to Jongup and said with his serious heavy voice "Take care of him & don't hurt him or else...." then Yongguk did a mischievous smirk, Jongup nodded his head and he also did a mischievious smirk, Daehyun was looking at them happily, he was happy that things turned out so beautifully.

             Jongup was often visitng them, he came closer with the members and mostly with Junhong. He had a beautiful relationship with Daehyun, they both respected each other and always try to support one the other, when Daehyun had too much work as an Idol Jongup wouldn't get mad and understand his tiredeness and he would do his best to cheer him up and of course all the members. Their new CEO was a good guy, he was Jongup's cousin, so Jongup and B.A.P kinda trusted him. Daehyun felt beautiful for his life, he had all these loyal B.A.B.Yz supporting him, his friends were the best brothers someone could ever have & of course Jongup was his other half.

                                                                                                                                                                                               THE END

      *I know I always do so many quick updates, but sorry that I made such a small story, I was so busy and in some days I'll go on a school trip.....I'm really tired, but look up at my next stories, there will be many many good B.A.P stories