Forever With You

Tainted Love

            Daehyun hadn't seen Jongup at all, these days they weren't going to the company, cause they mostly had interviews and they were also preparing for their World Tour. As he was getting prepared to go to a photoshoot, he heard Himchan almost screaming "What is this?" , and then he heard the cute bark of Mochi, "He's Mochi Himchan hyung, isn't he cute?" , he heard Yongguk and Youngjae laugh, and then Himchan said angrily "Junhong don't play with my nerves", then Daehyun slightly opened the door and saw Himchan approaching Junhong and Mochi, then Junhong put Mochi close too Himchan and said 'aggressively' "Come on Mochi, bite Himchan!" , the other two kept laughing as Daehyun held his laugher back, Himchan and Junhong also started, then Junhong said with his usual voice "Come on hyung, he won't be noisy" he then looked at Mochi and said "Ok Mochi", Himchan laughed loudly and caress Mochi and said to Junhong "You will take care of this puppy, you won't give it to me or any member to take care of it when you're bored, ok Junhongie?!" with that Himchan cupped Junhong's cheek and Junhong nodded.

           As they were in the carpool, Himchan was looking intensely at Daehyun, which Daehyun tried to ignore. They all almost finished, except Junhong, they all decided to wait for him. As Daehyun was taking selfies to inform his fans what he was doing, he noticed Himchan in the mirror,which made him stop and look at him, Himchan took a chair and sat next to Daehyun and said calmly "I know it's difficult for you, but I feel proud of how you matured and you prefered to do the right", Daehyun looked down for a while, he then inhaled from his nose and looked at Himchan "I'm sorry that I acted selfishly.....thanks hyung for helping me realise some stuff" with that Daehyun did a big smile without showing his teeth, with that Himchan hugged Daehyun, then they heard Junhong's high pitch voice saying "Hyungs what are you doing?!" , they both looked and laughed, he noticed Youngjae smirking at him peacefully and then Yongguk slightly touched his back, when he turned to look at him, he flashed his gummy smile. Daehyun was really happy that the members didn't get angry and kept supporting him, he felt proud to be in this group with these kind of people.

         Jongup's office  Jongup was drinking wine, he was so sad and he couldn't stop thinking about Daehyun. He never saw Daehyun as just a game or a pretty baby boy who could just have fun with, he loved Daehyun 4 years now, he wanted to be with him, but now he had the chance but lost it without even realising it. He hit the side of his fist on the table and decided to change everything.