First Try

Tainted Love

   B.A.P is a really famous group with 5 talented members. They become the monster rookies with their debut song "Warrior" , their career was really successful. Their albums were selling great and they had many fans, which had the name B.A.B.Y . They had a really good CEO named Moon Jongup, he was always helping them, doing the best for them, tried to promote them and give them what they deserved. The problem was that Jongup had a big crash on a B.A.P member, Jung Daehyun. After a long time Jongup decided to show his feeling to Daehyun.

      The group was preparing the choreo of "Young, Wild & Free" ,after hours of training, they had to show it to their CEO . As they started dancing, Jongup couldn't take his eyes away from Daehyun, but of course he tried not to be so obvious and look the other members too. When they finished, Jongup clapped & said in a serious voice "Great job guys! You never disappoint me" , everyone cheered, they thanked & bowed to Jongup. Everyone was packing their things and leaving, Daehyun was the last one, as he tried to walk off Jongup stepped in front of him and said with a small smile "You did great Daehyun" , Daehyun smiled without showing his teeth " Thanks Mr Moon. And thanks for cheering us" with the last sentence he bowed and tried to leave, but Jongup stopped him again " Would you like to go out for a dinner with me?" said Jongup simply, Daehyun's eyes widen  "I have no time, sir" said Daehyun with upset and his voice almost cracking, Jongup got a really serious look "You can't refuse an offer from your CEO", then Youngjae opened the door, he only put his head in and called Daehyun, Daehyun quickly said to Jongup "Maybe another time sir" he bowed and rapidly left with Youngjae. Jongup didn't move from his spot at all, he exhaled while looking on the side down and said to himself 'Don't make me hurt you Daehyun' .

      The dorm wasn't so far away from the company so they got quicly home. When they got in they saw Himchan was already cooking, Zelo was half laying on the sofa while playing on his phone and they didn't see Yongguk, maybe he was in his room. Daehyun went to his room to take new clothers to wear after the shower, while he was looking for his t-shirt , Youngjae asked simply " What were you saying so long with Mr.Moon?", Daehyun got upset but tried not to show it "Em, nothing. He just said that I'm really good at my job" and quickly took his clothes before leaving the room, before closing the door Youngjae said confused "And we're not good?" , Daehyun ignored him and closed the door. While showering he was thinking about Jongup's offer , Jongup is really attractive, muscular, rich and really young for a CEO. The worst is that Jongup is his boss and Daehyun can't hang out with him, he doesn't want to have any personal relationship with his boss, cause this would cost problem to him and the other members.