Chapter 5

May your heart be true as your wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What was it? I thought i heard my mum....

Bom was half awake when she seems to remember her mother call her 10 minutes ago. 

.

She wake up from her slumber, reaching for her phone on the table and tried to call her mother back. After second rings, no one pick it up. 

Guess she already gone to work. I am sorry mum!

Bom left a voice message telling she will get back to her later...and she already awake. 

It's almost 6.30 when Bom finished drying her hair. She fixed her uniform for the last time in front of the mirror before going down to make something to eat. 

Feeling for the Egg Toast, she take out the ingredients from the fridge and start making some. Not to forget, to prepare extra toast for her lunch as well. Her morning routine includes watching news on the television while munching breakfast.

She put 2 pieces of the Egg Toast on a plate and sit on a couch. Bom switched on the television and channelled the news channel and her favourite news anchor popped up.

"Good morning, I'm Yoo Jae Suk. Today headlines,..........and so on."

"Good morning too Jae Suk ahjussi." Bom chirped happily when she saw him on screen.

Her favourite part when watching news is the entertainment section and international news. There's nothing new hitting the entertainment section other than T.O.P of Big Bang marriage progress. She kinda sick of it because it is not likely he going to get married today duhh..but the coverage is everywhere! 

A typhoon hitting Manila, earthquake with 5.7 magnitude follows up. Safe and rescuing mission continued with help given from Japan, America, South Korea and Taiwan.

"Woah, Philiphines is totally in grief. I hope they are fine." Bom prayed. She switch off the television and walk to the kitchen. 

She shouldered her backpack and locking the front door before making way to the school. As soon she reached it, she put her things inside the locker and pull out her notes before she forget about it. She left the notes on Mrs Lee desk as she is nowhere to be seen.

Hope that moron is not going to ruin my morning this early.

Bom enter the bathroom. There is another girl beside her who is busy applying her eyeliner. Cat eyes in mode. Bom felt little timid looking at an image form on the mirror opposite of her. 

What's gotten with my teenage ages seriously? Its not even worthy to brag to my children later. She decided to make a little change for today, she let her hair down.

"Ah,you are pretty that way." Suddenly the cat girl talk to her with one hand holding her eyeliner and another hand with her compact powder. 

Bom looked next to her, blinked her eyes a few times. "You are talking to me?" Her question made the girl suddenly closed her compact powder with loud click. Bom shuddered.

"What is your name? Mine is Chaerin." Chaerin smiled to Bom.

"Bom. Park Bom. Are you perhaps new?" Bom noticed she is wearing a watch on her right hand. 

Crap. You have class to attend Bom!

Chaerin was about to reply when Bom suddenly pulled her hand to look at what time is it.

"Oh my god! See you later!" She rushed out from the bathroom and heading for her class. 

 

***********************************************

Luhan was on his way to the class when he saw someone dashing in front him to enter the class.

Oh, its her.

Luhan also enter the class and take a seat. A few minutes later, their Biochemistry teacher walked in and here goes another session of lessons.

Lets just leave them like this.

Finally it is break time. Luhan didnt do much other than sleeping the whole time. He woke up from his nap and scan his surrounding. Just a few of the students in the class and he didnt see Bom. He stood up and leave to find her.

While Bom in the library..

She spott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter