Chapter 2

You and I

 

You walked hand in hand with Sungyeol to your house, leaning your head against his arm. You were so much smaller than him which really bugged you. Every time you kissed him, you had to go on your toes.
 
 
“Yeollie? Why are you so freakishly tall?” You asked him out of the blue. He gave you a funny look and stuck his tongue out.
 
“I am not freakishly tall, you’re just extremely short.” You scowled at his answer. You always felt funny when you stood next to him because he practically towered over you. You let go of his hand and ran ahead of him. You turned around and made a face at him.
“THEN WOULD YOU PREFER A TALLER GIRLFRIEND? UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN’T GET ANY TALLER.” You yelled and pouted. Sungyeol laughed at your little outburst and ran up to you, hugging your waist.
 
“I never said I wanted a taller girlfriend, did I? I like you just the way you are baby~” He cooed. You pouted for the umpteenth time and hugged him back. You didn’t know why you were acting so childish. Usually, Sungyeol was the one pouting at everything. You giggled at how ridiculous you were bring and grabbed Sungyeol’s hands, dragging him to your house.
 
As the two of you entered your house, you were greeted with a warm hug from your mother.
 
“Oh my, Sungyeol! You’re here to help as well? I’m sure Sungkyu will be happy to see you!” You mother said as she pulled away from the hug.
 
“Of course, the more time I get to spend with my baby the better.” He said hugging you from behind.
 
“Oh my, the two of you are so cute! I remember when the two of you were little and you’d always fight! Now look at you. I can’t wait till you get married.” You mother said full of excitement. 
 
A deep blush spread onto your cheeks. She was always teasing you about Sungyeol and how they two of you were going to married one day since you were young. Sungyeol’s mother and your mother were close friends in high school and remained good friends. To their luck your mother had a girl and his had a boy. They’ve been planning your wedding since the two of you were born.
 
“What makes you think I’m going to marry Sungyeol? I’m gonna marry B2ST’s Doojoon! I already told you this, gosh mom.” You said sarcastically, while releasing Sungyeol’s grip on you. Your mom put on a shocked expression and put her hand to her forehead. She made her way dramatically to the couch and pretended to faint.
 
Sungyeol spun you around with a serious expression. He gazed deep into your eyes and looked back at him with an expressionless face. “You will marry me one day!” He said, his voice ringing with authority.
 
“That’s the spirit Yeollie!” You mother practically screamed with joy while getting up from the couch. “Thanks mom.” Sungyeol said in return giggling, hugging you once again.
 
These two are hopeless, you thought and rolled your eyes. Sungyeol pulled away and looked at you.
 
“We are going to get married one day right?” He asked you worriedly. You giggled at his cuteness and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
 
“Of course Yeollie! I want to be with you forever.” You said with a big grin on your face. The look on Sungyeol’s face made it seem like he’d won the lottery once you said that. He screamed for joy, while your mother was jumping up and down clapping her hands with joy.
 
“Oh god..” You mumbled while watching your mother. You grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and said, “Come on baby, time to cook. Sungkyu will be here soon! We have to get ready.” You put on your cutest face and watched as he nodded happily in agreement.
 
“As long as all I have to do is watch you, let’s go!” He said, dragging you into the kitchen.
 

How was it? :] I finally made a poster guys. :D It but, it'll do for now LOL.