Chapter 1

You and I

 
"Sungyeol.”
 
“What?”
 
“Do you really have to do that?”
 
“Do what?”
 
“That face. We’re in public. It’s not attractive, so stop.”
 
“What does it matter if it’s not attractive? Who said I was looking to attract anyone in the first place? Plus, I already have you, so I don’t see the problem here.”
 
You groaned in annoyance making Sungyeol laugh at your reaction. He draped his arm over your shoulders and pulled you in close. You rolled your eyes and lightly slapped his arm off. He looked at you and pouted, making his already chubby cheeks even chubbier.
 
“Why are you like this? Don’t you love me?” He asked as he pretended to cry, burying his face into his hands.
 
“No I don’t,” You said dramatically looking the other way. You got up from the bench you were sitting on and started walking towards the swings. You took one of the seats and began to swing. Sungyeol quickly made his way over to you, yelling incoherent things. 
 
As childish as ever, you thought with a smile.
 
“I bet I can swing higher than you!“ He taunted, as he took the swing beside you. You laughed and turned to face him with a smirk.
 
“Oh really? It’s on then!” You said childishly. You began to swing higher and higher, with Sungyeol quickly catching up. You turned to look at Sungyeol swinging high with a bright smile on his face, a smile spreading onto yours as well. You eventually stopped and laid down on the grass. You closed your eyes  and let the warm sun hit your face. Sungyeol quickly got off the swing and laid down beside you, pulling you into his arms. You snuggled into his embrace and let a soft smile spread across your face.
 
“Mmm, this nice.” You said, drawing random patterns on his shirt with your finger. You opened your eyes to look up at Sungyeol. His eyes were closed and he had a content smile plastered onto his face. You traced the features of his face with your eyes stopping at his plump pink lips. You shyly lifted your head up to give him a quick kiss. Sungyeol‘s eyes suddenly shot open. He was usually the one to initiate any type of skinship, so he was shocked.. You gave him a shy smile and buried your face into his chest.
 
“What was that for?“ He asked. You held onto him tighter and whispered quietly, “What? I can’t kiss my own boyfriend?“
 
“It’s not that. It’s just, I usually have to beg you to give me a kiss.“ He said laughing. You hit him playfully and mumbled something unintelligible. He the back of your head gently, giving you butterflies. You’d already been together for a year now, but he still managed to make your heart flutter. He suddenly stopped making you frown at the loss of his touch. You lifted your head up and pouted, trying to put on the cutest expression you could make.
 
“Baby, you’re so cute.” He said while pinching your cheeks. You smiled fondly at him and leaned up to kiss him again. You were feeling rather affectionate, and Sungyeol was more than happy about it. You warped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Sungyeol slowly brought the two of you up and pulled you in closer, if that was even possible. You suddenly remembered you had to come home early that night because your brother was coming home for the summer. You quickly pulled away earning a displeased groan from Sungyeol.
 
“Yeollie, we have to go, my brother’s coming home tonight and I have to help my mom prepare.” His eyes were half closed as he pulled you back in making whining sounds.
 
“A little more. Just a little more, please baby.” He said in a deep pleading voice. You stared at his pouted lips and put your finger to them. He pulled your hand down and leaned in closer to your face. “Please?” He asked again. You sighed and put your hands on his cheeks.
 
“You’re so bad. You know I can never say no to you..” You whispered as your lips got carelessly close.
 
“I love you baby.”
 
“I love you too Yeollie.”
 
 

I hope it was okay~ I'll try and write a longer chapter next time, hehe. :]