Boyfriend

Musings

Sanghyuk trudge inside their dorm finding their rapper lying on the floor in the middle of their living room. He would not find this unusual because they do this at times but the state of their rapper put him into a halt.

'What the is wrong with you?'

Giggles.

'Are you high?'

More giggles.

'If you won't anser me, I'll kick your head.'

The threat had Wonshik looking up to Sanghyuk but his smile didn't leave him.

'I am just happy, okay?'

Giggles.

'What are you happy about?' This time, Sanghyuk walked to the sofa and sat on it.

'It's....' Giggles. '...just that...' Giggles. 'Taekwoon-hyung finally agreed to be my boyfriend!' Giggles.

'Finally huh? Congrats, I guess. But stop giggling! It's annoying!'

Sanghyuk was really happy for his hyungs but this kind of behavior from the rapper was starting to creep him out. Usually Wonshik was composed, manly and cool. Not like this... a lovestruck, fluffy and giggling grown up man. 

'I can't help it! Just thinking about Taekwoon and me being boyfriends makes me very happy! Taekwoon is my boyfriend...'

Giggles.

'Boyfriend...'

Giggles.

'Boyfriend...'

Giggles.

'Ugh seriously! Stop it!'

Sanghyuk was giving Wonshik his scariest glare but the rapper was not fazed. No one can burst his happy bubble right now. He had been pursuing the main vocal for months now and finally Taekwoon gave in. Taekwoon was finally his. Taekwoon was finally his boyfriend.

Giggles.

'Ugh! For your safety, sto--'

'Wonshikie! Wonshikie!'

Wonshik sat up immediately at the sound of Taekwoon's voice calling for him.

'Oops! I think I heard my boyfriend calling for me.' 

Giggles.

Wonshik stood and took his path to Taekwoon's room.

Sanghyuk heard the rapper called, 'What is it my lovely boyfriend?' followed by a fit of giggles.

And the maknae could only groan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy birthday Hyukie! :)) Can you imagine a giggly Wonshik? I think he'll be very cute. :3