Favorite

Musings

 

Wonshik might be biased but if asked what's his favorite Taekwoon, he would say every kind of Taekwoon was his favorite. But if he had to choose (with so much difficulty), he would say a sleepy Taekwoon was his top favorite. 

Like, right now.

Wonshik was sitting on his bed with his back resting against the headboard, legs outstretched with his laptop balancing on his thighs when he heard the door of the bedroom open, revealing his favorite person.

He watched as Taekwoon, with his shoulders hunched, drop his bag and phone on the dresser and beelined his way towards the shared bed. As Taekwoon got closer, it was only then that Wonshik noticed that Taekwoon's eyes were barely opened. Wonshik thought that he's so cute like this but also felt worry wash over him as he knew Taekwoon must be exhausted from all his musical shows scheduled on consecutive days for weeks. 

Before Wonshik can adjust his position and welcome Taekwoon home, he felt the other slipping between his arms and his laptop, where his fingers were still resting on, typing on something before the elder entered their room.

He felt Taekwoon adjust himself on his lap, murmuring incoherent words. Decidedly, Wonshik pushed away his laptop and wrapped his arms around the main vocal's waist.

'Tired?'

But instead of answering, the older only wounded his arms around the rapper's neck, moving closer (if that was still possible) and situated his head on the rapper's left shoulder facing his neck. 

Wonshik can't help but smile at the adorable sight. It's rare that Taekwoon looked this vulnerable. Only when Taekwoon was this sleepy and so out of it that he became like this. Cuddly and clingy.

Truly, this was Wonshik's most favorite Taekwoon (ever).

 

 

 

How's it??? This is my first attempt in writing a WonTaek drabble (actually my first WonTaek fic ever lol). I'm sorry for any grammatical errors! Please leave me any feedback. Thanks!