Fate Pt. 2

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fate Part 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A/N: Sorry, but I'm changing the members age so that the hyung line are two years apart from the maknae line.

Jeonhyeon P.O.V

Day 4

 I've kept a fair distance between me and Yoongi oppa and I'll be lying if I said I wasn't frightened. I should've listened to appa. Waking up Yoongi oppa was a bad idea. Even TaeTae and Kookie had told me.

I haven't told eomma or appa because it wasn't Yoongi's fault that he was angry. I know how it feels like, when someone wakes you up. I'll probably get mad,too.

Yoongi P.O.V

Jeonhyeon is definitely ignoring me. I shouldn't have went mad like that. The weirdest thing of all was, the image of Jeonhyeon crying turns me on... , if I don't say it now, I'll won't ever have a chance in the future. 

"Uh.... Jeonhyeon? Do you want to go to the park?"

"Um...ok"

***

Jeonhyeon P.O.V

We walked silently around the park. It was really hot and the sun shone in my eyes. I could hear the bees buzzing near the flowers and the birds chirping on the trees. I shouldn't have got my long-sleeved cardigan. How stupid am I?

I saw a little squirrel eating a nut, near a tree. I slowly tiptoed near it. The squirrel didn't run away, so I bend down to look at it more closely. So cute! 

Than all of a sudden, it ran away and I heard the loud barking of a dog. A dog came to chase the squirrel. It came closer and closer and I felt one of it's sharp teeth put a cut on my leg. It ran away with the squirrel and the dog's owner quickly came.

"Jeonhyeon, are you ok? Oh, .. What am I going to do?" My blood was trailing on my skin and dropping on to the ground. 

"Don't worry,"the owner said,"I'm a vet and it only looks like a cut; not a bite. The dog doesn't have rabies, too. I have some bandages. Please do use them. I'm terribly sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter