Aegyo, Timberlands & Pandas

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Aegyo, Timberlands & Pandas[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Jeonhyeon P.O.V

 They were pretty. One had glasses, which suited his blonde hair. The other had plump, red lips and gentle brown eyes. I was already in a bad mood since I had to wake up early but the thought of having a proper family had made me think properly. The next thing I knew, they were already going and that they had signed all the paper. I hugged them goodbye and just stood outside the door, in my pyjamas, until I couldn't see them. I'm used to wishing that the days will be longer, but now I wish that 4 days will whizz past.

The 1st day, Jin had came to visit me and he took me to all of the cafes in town. We ate waffles, ice-cream, cookies and even the expensive cakes that was only sold in the fancy cafe at the end of the street.

The 2nd day, Namjoon had brang me to go shopping to buy new shoes, since my old Nikes are too small for me. He brought me red Converse Highs, with a matching white top and jeans. He told me that he hated Converse Lows and that he had no idea why anyone would want to wear them. I felt a bit guilty since I had a pair at home. 

On the 3rd day, I was about to explode. All of my stuff have been packed into a suitcase and backpacks. In 24 hours, I will be picked up and have a real family. All of my old friends have already been adopted and they sound like they are having so much fun. To tell you the truth, my childhood was crappy and all I really want now is to have a trustworthy family.

 BTS (Jin P.O.V)

 It is now the 4th day and I'm going to pick up Jeonhyeon. Keeping Jungkook innocent is hard and in the end he swears  and it's all Yoongi and Namjoon's fault. If only they wouldn't connect a swear word to every single sentence they say, Kookie might still be the innocent kookie he is. I told Hyeonie all about the others so I've managed to convince all of them to come, with me, so they could meet Hyeonie. The care home isn't that far away so we are all walking. We should have came by car.....

"I will never believe that anyone is cuter than Jiminnie!" Taehyung moaned.

"How can anyone be as abnormal as TaeTae?"Jimin yelled.

Hoseok said,"I won't let anyone take my place as the walking fluff-ball of sunshine!"

"And I'm the only person that I know that loves Timberlands more than anyone!"Jungkook complained.

"Would everyone be quiet.."Namjoon tried to tell them but it back-fired. They had started pestering him with questions. 

"Are you sure we should do this?"

"Why are we even doing this?"

"Yeah, it's always been just us."

"We never went near to a girl before in our life!"

"Is she friendly? What if she bites us?"

"I'm not letting her near any of my teddies, clothes and my room. She will also never ever touch my panda hat! Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter