Fate Pt. 1

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fate Part 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Yoongi P.O.V 

Day 1

Jeonhyeon is so sweet. She bakes cupcakes for me and she is so cuddly. Cuddly just like Jimin.... I only liked him for a bit. (A/N: Why are u lying Yoongi?) I gave up on Jimin ages ago, though. I got over it when Tae and Jimin announced that they were dating.

I don't usually say these things and never out loud. But I have Jeonhyeon as a lil' sis, now. I mean, who wouldn't like such a fluffy person? (A/N: Yoongi probably likes fluffy things:p)

We mostly just watched the TV on the sofa. I keep on hugging her, like I'm a koala, but she doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she seems to like it. We ate so much cupcakes and bags of popcorn, I was scared we had gained weight. 

We was interrupted by a call half way through The Hunger Games: Cathching Fire. It was Namjoonie and Jin hyung. Their "honeymoon" was in Dubai. They said they'll be staying there for 4 days. After Dubai, they were going to travel around Seoul for 3 days. Which means I need to look after Jeonhyeon for a week. I don't mind though.

Day 2 Jeonhyeon P.O.V

Yoongi Oppa brang me to the shopping mall today. I never came here before since I'm still not used to this new town. I'm planning to buy appa and eomma's anniversary presents.

There was this really pretty bracelet that I'm going to buy and I'm going to bake kookies (A/N:sorry for the pun) too for eomma. I didn't know what to buy for app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter