The Dare

8th Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Dare [/CONTENTID1]

BTS

[CONTENTID2]

It was the Summer Holiday and Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin are free from school. It was the end of their second year and soon the beginning of their third for the maknae line. The hyung line, including Namjoon were going to college. 

The party was at a club near Namjoon and Seokjin's house- and there would be free drinks since Namjoon worked there-and everything was going crazy!

Almost all of their classmates were there, who kept giving them weird looks but they were used to their craziness.

Jin screamed,"AHH, Taehyung don't pour the wine on the cake!Oh God, Jimin control your boyfriend will you?!"

Taehyung said, while pouting," I'm not doing anything wrong! And anyway, everything will be mixed in your belly and it has a unique taste!" Jimin took the wine bottle out of Taehyung's hand and started drinking all of it in gulps. "TaeTae, I think I can see two of you. Stop running around the room!"

Yoongi layed on a sofa , with a can in his hand,"I'm so done will all of you little s! Jungkook, get me another drink..."

"Get it yourself, hyung..... I have a ing headache" Jungkook shouted over the music. 

"You don't have a ing headache if you're dancing and shouting like there's no tomorrow" Yoongi replied, while Namjoon mixed him a drink.

Namjoon looked at the scene, with a tired look," How are you still not drunk, Yoongi?"

"I don't know. Guess I'm just good at drinking,"

Jin seemed absolutely outraged,"Kookie, I told you to never swear! I hope you're not getting the bad influence from Namjoon or Yoongi!"

Namjoon had finished making the drink and gave it to Yoongi,"Relax Jinnie... School has literally just ended for them... Let them take their stress out... And I can't believe you think I'm a bad influence" 

"Stop lying! You know full well that you don't care if you even swear in front of a 3-year-old kid." Jin pouted.

Hoseok looked like he was having the time of his life, while dancing around on the dance floor. However, after spotting the mayhem occurring, he came to the table, where Suga was swearing, where Taehyung was bouncing on the sofa, where Jimin and Jungkook were singing at the top of their lungs and where Namjoon and Jin were still arguing about "bad influences".

Hoseok was trying not to laugh, when Taehyung had started to attack Jungkook and scream,"Jimin is mine! Keep your hands off him, Kookie!" and began to shout, "Hey guys! Shut up, everyone is staring at us! Let's just hurry up and make The Dare and get out!"

'The Dare' was a kind of tradition, when every summer, they will do something crazy (although they always do crazy stuff) or announce a change to everyone . It was kind of like a very big dare and that's how it achieved its name. Last year they had brought a snake to school and set it loose during class (don't know where they got the snake and Hobi was terrified). The year before that, Jimin and Taehyung had announced that they were dating.

When Jungkook was still in Middle School, they had "accidentally" set a fire in the local park. Hoseok and Jungkook had persuaded Jimin and Taehyung to set fireworks at the top of a hill. Somehow, Taehyung had "accidentally" shot a firework towards a tree, which made two other trees set lit, too. Jin wasn't very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter