Chapter 8: Time

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

"Jungkook honey, are you even listening?" 

Jin asks, Slightly shaking his sons shoulder. 

"H-huh? Im sorry what?" 

Yoongi snorts beside him, Hitting Jungkook at the back of his head. Jungkook scowls at his brother. 

" yo---" 

"Language." 

Namjoon hisses, Jungkook rolls his eyes and blinks at Jin, Urging him to continue what he was saying.

"I SAID, Have you thought of having a partner?" 

"Partner...?" 

"Yes, Dear. A Partner. For when you need to go to missions and finish some assignments. Do you have someone in mind already? We can arrange something for you." 

"JIMIN!" 

Jungkook blurts out almost too eagerly, Taehyung hides a giggle from the table as Jin jumps in shock. Jungkook clears his throat akwardly as Chanyeol and Baekhyun stare at him in amusement. 

"I mean... Jimin. Park Jimin."

"He's all yours." 

Chanyeol says with a smile, Jungkook smiles back gratefully. After that short conversation, the people start to talk again and converse happily with each other, Jungkook sinks in his seat, Pours more wine in his glass and chugs it down, Eyeing his room door from the second floor across their table near a wounding staircase longingly, Wishing he could just ditch the party and just go up to Jimin. 

"Jungkook." 

Jungkook looks up to see Baekhyun from across his table, Jimin's 'mom', looking directly at him and smiling cheekily.

"I know you want to go up and take care of my son, Please do. You can leave, You dont have to be obliged to take care of the visitors!" 

"B-but you are our guests, And its totally fine--" 

"I would be upset and not give Jimin's hand in marriage if you disagree with me." 

Jungkook has never stood up from his seat faster in his whole life, He bows gratefully at Baekhyun and rushes to his room. Baekhyun grins, Glancing at Jin and smiling. 

"So.... What flowers shall we use for the  wedding of our wonderful kids?" 

>>>

Jungkook knocks on the door thrice and enters. Jimin was sat on the edge of his bed, eyes directed at a book Jungkook had carelessly lying around his rooom. Fingers skimming the page delicately. 

"You used to wear glasses." 

Jungkook says out of the blue, Loosening his tie and closing the door behind him. Jimin looks at him with wide eyes.

"Oh? You're back!" 

"Sorry for the long wait, I just got up cuz your mom threathened me."

"Its okay, And i still wear glasses Kookie, I have them at home." 

Jungkook chuckles, Walking towards his closet to pick out a pair of comfy clothes. 

"Oh. That's a shame, I wanted to see you wearing them. Brings back memories you know?" 

Jimin hums, Risking a glance at Jungkook who was ing his shirt with his back to Jimin. The shirt slides down his shoulders, Back muscle flexing as he does so. Jimin his lips. 

"I can practically feel your stare." 

Jungkook teases, Tugging a white shirt over his head. Jimin's face flames, He closes the book and places it on the bedside table, Shifting slightly so he can lift his injured leg up Jungkook's bed. He tries his best not to moan in pain, He ended up wincing and biting his lip. 

"Does it still hurt?" 

Jungkook quietly asks, Moving towards his hamper and throwing his dirty clothes in it carelessly. 

"I-Its fine i think i can manage. Where are you going to sleep?"

"I dont care. Anywhere? Im fine as long as you can sleep comfortably. Dont worry about me." 

Jungkook says, Loading his pistol and walking towards the bed. He gives the gun to Jimin and the older accepts, Holding the gun delicately with his pointer gently placed on the trigger. 

"Just sleep on the bed." 

"With you? no. Im not risking it, I might molest you in your sleep." 

Jimin laughs throwing a pillow on Jungkook's face. 

"Cmon kook, We both know you wont." 

Jungkook grins at him boyishly, Grabbing a pain killer and some water from his fridge. 

"I wont, But i can." 

Jungkook says, Wiggling his eyebrows suggestively earning him another pillow in the face. He just chuckles, Walking towards his king sized bed. He sits down and folds his legs.

"Here, Drink this. It'll ease the pain. Tomorrow your leg should be good as new." 

He offers Jimin the pill and the older does as he's told. Once he's done he puts the glass on the bedside table and smiles at Jungkook softly. 

"Thanks, Prince Charming." 

"Shut up, Mochi." 

Jungkook mumbles shyly, Avoiding Jimin's gaze and ignoring how the tips of his ears turned red. Was it always this hot in his room? The . 

"You can lie down now you know?" 

"R-right." 

Jungkook whispers, Fluffing his pillow and quietly sliding onto bed beside Jimin. Given that the bed was big, There was quite a forgivable amount of space between the two. Jungkook wasnt sleeping but he didnt risk a glance to see if Jimin was, He was too busy admiring his crystal lights even though he sees them every single night, It was still as mesmerizing as always. 

Jungkook continues staring at the ceiling, One arm propped against his head and the other comfortably nestled in his stomach. Jimin squirms uncomfortably beside him, He wanted to touch Jungkook but was worried to do so.

Jungkook and him still werent a thing. They havent confirmed nor said anything about it yet, They just went on their very first date and things turned for the worst. Though Jimin did not regret anything, his whole day was wonderful because he spent it with Jungkook. Despite all the Eunha drama Jimin did genuinely enjoy himself and Jungkooks company. And ofcourse that amazing plot twist that Jungkook was indeed his long lost Prince Charming savior when he was 5. 

That being said, Jimin in a breath, Closed his eyes tightly and prayed to the God's that Jungkook doesnt pull away from what he was about to do. 

Silently, Jimin slides closer to Jungkook facing him completely, He bites his lip and slowly slips his hand over Jungkook's stomach (hitting Jungkook's hand in the process--and Oh my God was that a six pack--) and lifting his head so it was on Jungkook's chest. 

Warm.

Everything was warm. 

Jungkook was stiff for a good second or two before he relaxes, The hand that was propping his head up slips on Jimin's shoulders and remains there. 

"Jimin-ah." 

Jungkook breathes out, Jimin's eyes shot open. He didnt pull away! 

Jeon Jungkook didnt pull away! 

"Jimin." 

Jungkook says, Voice a little bit breathy. Jimin hums in answer. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I dont know either." 

Jimin mumbles, his hand that was on Jungkook's waist grips the shirt there tightly. Jungkook presses a soft kiss on the crown of Jimin's head. 

"What are you doing?" 

Jimin asks this time, His eyes feeling droopy. 

"I dont know either." 

Jungkook whispers back, Sleep invading his system and consuming his tired limbs. 

"I really like you, You know?" 

Jimin whispers, He vaguely hears Jungkook soft voice answer him before he fell asleep. 

"I really like you too, Mochi. So much." 

>>>

"Shhhh! Shhh!" 

Jungkook groans when he hears a camera shutter. 

"Your waking him up!" 

"Five more minutes." 

Jimin mumbles, Shifting so he can hug the mysterious teddy bear more.

"Oh my god!" 

A few more squeels and Jungkook pops an eye open, His reflex is to sit up, grab his gun and point it at the intruders. 

"Woah! WOAH JUNGKOOK ITS JUST US!" 

Jungkook sighs when he sees Hoseok and Yoongi standing at the foot of his bed with their phones out. 

"The are you guys doing? You! When the did you get home? Hoseok! STOP TAKING ING PICTURES!" 

"Im sorry, You guys are adorable! And i just got home awhile ago."

Jimin sits up too, Still half asleep. Bed hair everywhere with his lips red and swollen. His eyes almost dissappearing as he sleepily rubbed his eyes.

"What happened?" 

"Nothing, Mochi. Its just my brothers being a nuisance." 

"Oh." 

Jimin mumbles, Yawning again and blinking rapidly. 

"Are you guys not leaving? PRIVACY PLEASE!" 

Jungkook screams out accussingly, Throwing his gun at Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi laughs at him, Catching the gun swiftly and sticking his tounge out at Jungkook. When the door slams close, Jungkook sighs in relief and falls back to the bed, Jimin folowing suite. 

"What was that all about?" 

Jimin asks, Placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook wonders how natural this feels like, As if everything their doing is just normal.

"I do not wanna talk about it." 

He says with a exasperated huff. 

"Hey babe?" 

Jungkook starts.

"Yeah?" 

"You have morning wood right?" 

"..." 

"Want me to help?" 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" 

Jimin screeches, Pushing Jungkook off of the bed while the other boy breaks into loud rumbling laughter. 

Jimin would gladly deal with this everyday.

~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~

Yeyy im finally able to update! Yey excessive Jikook fluff! Sorry abt this, The mafia vibe was erased by this chapter but i will try to make the next chapter better! Im still working on a few fics so i might not be able to update as quickly but please do anticipate alot! Loveyouguys! (OMG DNA!!!!!)

~Hyunnie💝