Chapter 1: Hacked

Túeúr: Lover's from hell

". What the !"

Chanyeol angrily kicked the trash can on the side of his computer. He paced back and forth with a frown.

"Honey what's wrong?"

The brunette said worriedly.

"The Blacklist got our files. They ing hacked our computer system."

"What?! Why?"

"Their out to find information i guess. They need every small detail to outsmart the out of us."

Baekhyun sighed and sat down. His husband sat beside him defeatedly and buried his face in his hands, The smaller rubbed small circles on his back in attempt to comfort him.

"Its okay dear, We dont have much in our system anyways"

The door slammed open and a carrot-top stumbled inside he had eyeliner defining his eyes and his red lips made his features pop out more, His white shirt had red blood stains all over and he was gripping a golden dagger.

"Jimin...."

Baekhyun said with his warning tone.

"Those were drug dealers mom! I had to do it!"

Jimin said with wide eyes, His features softened when he saw his father's defeated form.

"Dad..."

"Park Jimin."

Chanyeol mumbled, He looked up with a smile.

"You got your good looks from me didnt you?"

Taehyung walked inside with a scoff.

"Seriously dad?"

"Taehyung where were you?"

"I ate~"

Jimin wiped away the excess blood on his neck and walked over to his brother.

"Hey Chim"

"Hi taetae"

Jimin said eyes forming into small cresents. Taehyung messed his brothers hair while the carrot top kissed his cheek.

"Meeting at 9"

Muttered Chanyeol. Baekhyun sighed and tugged his son's out of the room.

"Jiminie change. We'll meet you in the room"

The younger nodded and walked to his room, twirling the dagger with his fingers. The Park's train their children at the age of 7. Jimin and Taehyung were the best of the best. Ofcourse, their parents were the best too, genes maybe. Jimin had mastered everything at the age of 10 and Taehyung at the age of 12. The carrot-top would not be at their mansion in the time being, he would be hunting down criminals and killing them with a blink of their eyes. He had missions and he completed them easily. So in short, He was an expert in all aspects of killing. Hetugged his shirt and threw it into the washer. He wore a black shirt and kept his daggerdangling at the side of his belt. He took his gold pistol and twirled it in his hands while whistling. Walking to his parents room he sees his brother and mother talking seriously.

"So what's this about"

Jimin said in monotone.

"Jiminie..."

started his mother.

"BlackList hacked our system"

Taehyung said lowly while placing his elbows on his knees. Jimin's eyes darkened, he hooked the pistol on the side of his belt and cracked his knuckles.

"Meeting is on...?"

"9"

Baekhyung muttered. Jimin nodded.

"Thankyou mom, go comfort dad, He's probably frustrated"

Baekhyung sighed and nodded, he walked over to Jimin and kissed his forehead. Once he walked out of the room Taehyung gave Jimin the most unimpresed look ever. They were brothers. They knew everything about each other. Jimin leaned on the wall and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Your not going"

"Tae, You know that i dont ing like meetings"

"Just this once?"

"Nah. Tell me when i have a mission. Loveyou"

He sent a flying kiss to his brother, Taehyung shook his head and stood up to get ready for the meeting.

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

"Dont die"

Jimin smirked and looked back at his brother.

"You know i wont"

He winked and Taehyung placed his hand on his pocket. Jimin walked out of the room and made his way to the nearest computer.

He hacked their system back by cracking several codes, He his lips and took a quick picture, sending it as an email to his father's presentation later. Giggling he skipped his way out of their mansion.

Kicking his feet over his jet black motorcycle and driving to where ever it takes him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°••°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°

Jin growled angrily.

""

He slammed his hands on the table. Namjoon went over to his husband's side with a frown.

"What?"

"They hacked the ing system"

"Blacklist?"

"Yeah"

Namjoon shook his head. He contacted everyone for a meeting on 9.

"I dont get what they ing want"

The raven haired guy grumbled.

"Revenge"

The mint haired guy said with a shrug. Jungkook twirled his gun on the tip of his fingers.

"Call the Park's"

Yoongi said coldly. A few rings and Chanyeol answered the vedio call.

"Jeon"

Chanyeol said with a frown.

"Park, Did your system get hacked?"

"Yeah. My son fixed it already."

"Can you help?"

Jin mumbled to his Childhood bestfriend.

"M'kay hyung"

Chanyeol told Taehyung to call Jimin.

"Ah, by the way, This is Jungkook and Yoongi. My son's"

"This is Taehyung, Jimin is... uh... "

(THE DO YOU WANT?!)

Jimin shouted at the line.

"That"

Chanyeol said while chuckling. Jungkook's eyes burned at the Brown haired guy holding the phone.

"Jimin"

He said, The name rolled perfectly on his tounge. Interesting.

"Chim, Hack the Jeon's system will you"

They heard five gun shots and the sound of a knife falling.

(ING DIE ALREADY)

They heard an ear peircing scream and Yoongi winced.

(What was that Tae?)

Jimin said while panting.

"Hack the Jeon's system back"

(Lemme just--- YOU! DIE. Give me a sec--- . !)

Jimin growled as 4 more gun shots sounded through the phone on speaker.

"Is that all Jin hyung?"

Chanyeol muttered. Jin nodded with a smile and a thumbs up. Chanyeol waved cheerfully and the screen went black.

"What now?"

"We wai---"

°•°Ding°•°

Jin's eyes widened as their files returned back swiftly.

An email was sent to you.

The screen said. Jin opened the mail and was greeted with a picture of a wall and a dead person with a knife stuck in his throat. There was a message written in blood.

Sorry if i took too long Jeon's.

~Park Jimin

Jin shook his head with a smile.

"Aigo Jimin, Just like your mother"

Jungkook's eyebrows rose and Yoongi nudged him.

"Your interested"

"Im curious hyung."

"Your interested Jeon Jungkook. Dont deny it."

Jungkook punched his brother in the shoulder.

Okay,
So what if he does.

Right?

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•

Boring af. Sorry guys XD

~Hyunnie ❤