The Perfect Kiss

Mistletoe

 

 

 

“Sooyoung how many times do I have to tell you, stop eating the food! Yuri and Yoona are trying to cook!” Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung with annoyed eyes.

“But I’m so hungry!” Sooyoung whined, while stuffing more food into . Sooyoung was about to grab some ham but Yoona quickly hit her hand.

“I’m sure you can survive for a few hours! Now hurry up and help us decorate this place!” She demanded Sooyoung like a good leader. Sooyoung made a sad face and un-willingly went to Taeyeon’s side and helped her decorate there dorm.

“We’re back!” they heard a loud voice in English as 3 girls walked in.

“What took you so long?” Taeyeon grabbed some bags off Sunny to help her.

“Hey, it’s Christmas day and all the shops are closed, we had to grab everything from the storage room” Jessica told her, putting down a box of other decorations and Tiffany put down the box with the Christmas tree decorations.

“What’s this?” Sunny picked up a can.

“You got the stuff and you don’t know what it is?” Hyoyeon asked her.

“Well, we kind of just grabbed random things” Tiffany replied awkwardly with an awkward laugh.

Sunny and Jessica picked up the can and sprayed it “Its fake snow!” They cheered at the same time and started to spray it everywhere.

“Where’s my Christmas CD?” Hyoyeon asked everyone, while searching around everywhere.

“Super Junior is coming in 2 hours, so let’s hurry!!” Taeyeon commanded everyone.

 

-Super Junior-

 

The boys where goofing around there dorm “I wonder what the girls are doing” Leeteuk wondered out-loud.

“We’re going to see them in an hour” Sungmin told him and sat down next to him.

“What did you get Tiffany?” Ryeowook asked Siwon as Siwon was wrapping his present for Tiffany.

“Something nice” Siwon wasn’t going to tell anyone.

“If you think about it, Donghae is the only one here who doesn’t have a girl here” Eunhyuk and everyone started to laugh.

“Shut up!” Donghae told him.

“You and Jessica should just date already, you both like each other” Kyuhyun said, while taking his attention away from the TV.

Donghae rolled his eyes and walked into his room while smiling.

 

-SNSD-

 

Seohyun put the last plate full of food on the table and *ding dong* “Just in time” Taeyeon smiled and walked over to the door and opened it.

“Hey Tae” Leeteuk smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Soon all the guys were with their girl, kissing each other and exchanging presents and just talking except for Yoona, Jessica and Donghae.

“Oh Yoona, we got you a present” Yesung cheekily smiled at her with his arm around Yuri’s waist.

“Really, where?” Yoona asked, not seeing and present on any their hands.

“It was too big to wrap” Sungmin laughed and then they heard a knock on the door.

“Delivery” They all heard a deep voice.

Yoona was confused “We didn’t order anything though” Yoona went to open the door and she saw a familiar face in front of her with his killer-smile “KIBUM!!!!!!” She screamed and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he spun her around “I missed you so much” She cried on his chest.

“I missed you too” He chuckled and kissed her on the forehead.

“Awwww!” Everyone in the room smiled.

“Thank you” Yoona bowed to all the Super Junior members and they just smiled at her. Kibum escorted Yoona back inside and went outside on the balcony to have some alone time.

Now Jessica and Donghae were the only ones left that were single, they kept on looking at each other awkwardly, not knowing if they should approach each other or not…But Donghae decided he should “Hey Sica” He smiled at her and stood next to her.

“Hey” Jessica smiled at him.

“Merry Christmas” He smiled at her.

“Merry Christmas” She smiled back at him “One second” She told him and quickly skited to her room and came back to Donghae with a present in her hand.

“Thanks” Donghae smiled at her and accepted the present, he opened it and inside the box he saw a fish soft-toy, a picture of them together and a red scarf. Jessica proudly smiled at the presents she gave to Donghae “Where did you get this?” Donghae picked up the scarf.

“The mall” Jessica replied to him.

“Really…but there’s so much holes in it” He told her while laughing, thinking she might of knitted it for him.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

 

“Well….” I tried to think of an excuse.

“Jess, that’s the scarf you knitted!” Tiffany came over to me with Siwon “Didn’t you say you were going to give it to a special someone, I guess Donghae is that special someone you were talking about” She said cheekily, my cheeks flushed red. I looked at Donghae and he was happily grinning at me.

“So I’m your special someone aye” He was purposely teasing me.

“NO!” I shouted at him “Fany, you’re so annoying!” I whined and pushed her and Siwon away, while they were laughing away.

“But, ummm, did you really make this?” He asked me seriously, while looking into my eyes…

“Yeah” I shyly nodded.

 

-Donghae’s POV-

 

I was so happy, she made this herself. Should I confess to her? “Look it’s snowing” We heard Yuri’s voice and she pointed outside, we all looked outside and it looked really magical.

“So are you two going to date yet?” The dorky leaders came up from behind us.

“Whoa!” We were both surprised to see them.

“Would you stop annoying us?” Jessica tried to push Taeyeon away, and I was pushing Leeteuk away.

“NEVER!!!” They both said with “taunting” voices and Teukie did his weird laugh and Taeyeon was laughing like an old lady.

“You guys would look so cute though!” Sunny said with an aegyo voice.

“Not as cute as us though” Sungmin started using his aegyo. Jessica and I both rolled our eyes and glared at SunSun couple.

“You guys are match made in heaven, you both hate SunSun’s aegyo!” Sooyoung said with full.

“You’re spitting your food everywhere” Ryeowook laughed at his girlfriend.

“LEAVE US ALONE!” Jessica shouted at all of them with her famous Ice-Princess glare.

 

-Super Generation-

 

They all left HaeSica alone “Everyone to my room!” Taeyeon demanded everyone, she looked at Jessica and Donghae “Except you two!” She made lock-on eye contact with them. Everyone else went into Taeyeon’s room, while leaving HaeSica confused by everything that was going on.

“What’s going on?” Hyoyeon asked, while standing next to Eunhyuk.

“We need to set those two together!” Taeyeon said and tried to think of something.

“How about if we----“

“Kyu, nothing evil” Seohyun looked at him and frowned.

“But-”

“No” She told him sternly.

“Don’t be mad” He pouted at her and pecked her on the cheek.

“Well….how about if we get a mistletoe?” Yuri thought of.

“Great idea!” Taeyeon smiled.

“Problem” Yesung interrupted “All the shops are closed” He told them.

“We have to think of something!” Tiffany really wanted to see HaeSica get together.

“How about we see SHINee and f(x) they might have one?” Yoona said.

“Well it’s better than nothing” Seohyun agreed to the idea.

“Let’s go then, but we need them to be apart” Sunny told everyone, everyone looked at her confused, Sunny looked at Tiffany and grinned.

“Oh!” Tiffany understood what she meant.

“Listen!” Sunny called them in all for a huddle.

 

-HaeSica-

“I wonder what they are up to” Jessica said to Donghae, while looking at the door. Then they all came out with smirks on their faces “What’s up with them?” Jessica looked at all of them weirdly.

“Donghae, Mr. Lee wants to see you” Leeteuk told Donghae, while smiling.

“Why?” Donghae asked him.

“I don’t know, just go” Leeteuk grabbed Donghae and pushed him out.

“You guys are retarded” Jessica rolled her eyes at them.

“Jessica can you get us milk?” Yuri asked her, while battering her eyes.

“And snacks!” Sooyoung added on.

“Are you guys idiots, the shops are all closed…REMENBER!” She looked at everyone weirdly.

“I feel like walking outside” Tiffany told Jessica “Wanna walk with me?” She ran over to Jessica and linked arms with her.

“Go with Siwon” Jessica pulled her arm away from Tiffany.

“Please” Tiffany started to act cute.

“Fine!” Jessica gave up, she saw the red scarf that she gave to Donghae on the couch He won’t mind Jessica thought and put the scarf on herself.

 

-

 

“It’s so nice outside!” Tiffany smiled brightly “I love the snow!” She shouted like a kid.

“Hey Fany!” Jessica called out.

“Yes, Jess” Tiffany turned around and was greeted by a snowball flying towards her and hit her right on the face. Jessica started to laugh and Tiffany started to throw snowballs back at Jessica.

 

-Donghae-

 

“Hey Mr. Lee, you wanted to see me?” Donghae said as he entered his office.

“Huh?” Lee Soo-Man looked at Donghae confused “No I didn’t” He said.

“But Teukie hyung….” Donghae just realized they tricked him “I’m such an idiot!” Donghae hit his head “Sorry sir” Donghae bowed and was about to leave.

“Wait Donghae” Mr. Lee stopped him, Donghae faced Mr. Lee again.

“Yes?”

“How are you and Jessica coming along?” He grinned cheekily. Donghae was flustered by the question!

“Sir!” Donghae was embarrassed.

“Hey, I know you like her” He told him, while laughing “Just because I’m old, doesn’t mean I don’t know what’s going on” He laughed some more.

“Well, I was thinking about confessing today” Donghae truthfully told him.

“Good, you two make an excellent couple” He smiled at him.

“Thanks sir” Donghae bowed again “I should get going, Merry Christmas” Donghae was headed to the door.

“Donghae” Mr. Lee called out to him, Donghae turned to him “Good luck” He smiled at him, and Donghae nodded and shut the door.

“I have to confess!” Donghae told himself and grabbed a mini present out from his pocket.

 

-

 

Donghae went back to SNSD’s dorm and saw no one there “Jessica” he called out, but there was no answer.

“YAY! We did it!” “Hehe” He heard chatter in the hallway he looked outside and saw everyone except for JeTi “Where’s Jessica?” He asked them.

“She’s outside” Ryeowook replied to him. Donghae quickly ran outside and saw Tiffany and Jessica walking around.

“Jessica!” Donghae called out for her.

“Donghae” Jessica ran towards him and smiled. Tiffany secretly went away like a ninja and quickly ran back into the dorm, so they were alone.

 

-Super Generation-

 

“They haven’t kissed yet right?!” Tiffany asked everyone as soon as she reached the dorm while panting.

“No” Siwon chuckled at her cute girlfriend.

“Where’s the fish rod?” Sunny asked everyone, while searching around everywhere.

“Here!” Seohyun came out from Hyoyeon’s room and passed it to Sunny. Sunny hung the mistletoe on the fish hook and smiled. Everyone ran over to the balcony and Sunny reeled down the mistletoe until it was right above HaeSica.

 

-HaeSica-

 

“Donghae….there’s…something I have to tell you” Jessica finally gathered up her courage.

“Yes” Donghae looked at Jessica.

“I-I--I….love….you!” She shouted and lowered her head so Donghae couldn’t see her face. Donghae heard a squeaky noise from above him, he looked up and saw mistletoe. He smiled and faced Jessica again.

“Sica” Donghae said, he put his index on her chin and slowly lift up her chin so she faced him. Donghae looked up again with his eyes to see the mistletoe. Jessica caught Donghae’s eyes and looked up with her eyes and saw a mistletoe. She started to blush. Donghae looked into Jessica’s eyes, he unwrapped her his off her  neck slowly. Jessica started to blush some more as this was the perfect kiss for her. He left the scarf hanging and grabbed the sides and pulled her closer to him and he kissed her. Jessica kissed him back and they pull away while blushing.

“WOOOOOOOOO!!!” “FINALLLLY!” “HAESICA!!!” Their friends were screaming/cheering from above.

“Hyung! I got it on camera!” Kyuhyun shouted cheekily with his phone on his hand. Donghae just laughed and looked at Jessica again.

“Merry Christmas” He said to her, while looking to her eyes and gave her his present to her. Jessica unwrapped the present and saw a heart necklace inside the mini-box.

“Jessica” She said softly as she saw her name engraved in it, she turned it around “Donghae” She said as she saw Donghae’s name engraved onto the other side. Donghae smiled at her and walked behind Jessica to put the necklace on her…She turned around and they both leaned to each other again….*bam* A dozen snowballs hit them, they both turned around and saw their friends throwing snowballs at the couple while laughing. Jessica and Donghae looked at each other and nodded, they both threw snowballs back at their friends.

“This is the perfect Christmas” Jessica said to Donghae, he agreed with her and gave her a peck on the forehead.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Does this seem weird? I dunno, it seems weird when i read it. 

But yeah, hope you still enjoyed it xD 

 

It's Chritmas Day :D 

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year everyone :) 

Hope you all have a safe holiday ^-^ 

Let's hope for 2012 that HaeSica will have an epic comeback!! :D 

I just want to thank everyone who has supported/read my fics this year :) 

You are all awesome, you guys make me smile ;D