Chapter 9

For The Better Or Worse? {Book 2}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]For The Better Or Worse Book 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Luhan quickly got out the back door and prayed that no one in the house was watching him or even heard him go out the door. He knew that what he was doing was dangerous at these times but he didn't have any other option. "Hello?" He answered his phone when it was ringing and didn't bother seeing the ID. 

"Can I talk to you later?" The other voice on the phone asked and Luhan looked back at the house that was a one foot away. "Yeah." He whispered then hanged up once he told the other where they were going to meet at. He texted Xiumin and quickly grabbed a cab from the street once he was two or so blocks away from his house and got in. 

Xiumin texted Luhan back in seconds. Xiumin read it, asking his driver to drive him to the address that was sent to him, "Thank you." He said at the end and glanced back to see a black fancy car just next to the car. The black cars windows were tinted black and Luhan had a weird feeling about it. 

On Luhan's end the driver began to drive and after a few minutes later Luhan noticed that the same car still following them. "Can you stop? I think I'm going to get of. Thank you for the ride. Keep the change." Luhan hurried out the car and got lost in the sea of people. He entered a clothing store. He bought a hoody, hat, and an umbrella seeing that it was going to rain anytime soon. 

He payed and looked outside seeing if the same car or person was following him. Of course he knew who was following him but went out with his knew cloths on once he saw that the coast was clear. He grabbed another cab and in just a few minutes he was in a neighborhood that looked a little like his where he lives. The houses weren't as big but more than decent. 

It was perfect to say the least. Luhan stepped on the sidewalk and looked from left to right trying to find the house number. After walking for a minute he finally found it and knocked on the door but no one answered. He grabbed the door handle remembering what his friend told him and walked into the trashed house. 

Books were on the floor, looking like they were set on fire while the chairs of the living room were broken, papers were everywhere and Luhan frowned seeing a little bit of blood on the wall next to him. Everything else was good. He wondered around trying to pass the time. Once he finished looking at the lower level of the house he went up the wooden stairs and opened the first door, stepping inside just to be frozen in place.   

Luhan was wide eye stepped backwards at the sight infront of him. Lay let go of the knife that was covered with blood and it crashed against the floor of the empty room. Baekhyun rushed over to him but everytime Baekhyun moved forward Luhan backed up even more. He looked all around and gulped. His heartnwas beating fast and he was scared. 

He looked between the boy who was tied to a chair to the knife on the floor. The person was bleeding so much that Luhans hand became to shake. "Luhan!" Baekhyun called out bringing his hand to touch him but Luhan flinched. He closed his eyes in fear. He slowly opened them up again not believing the sight infront of him. 

Lay was frozen still at the sight and for the first time since Luhan came in made eye contact with him. Lay looked down at his attire and signed out looking guilty but over all embarrassed for what he has done. "W-what are.. You doing.. Here.." Lay broke out and took little paused here and there afraid that if he went to fast and got to the point in which Luhan would run away. 

Luhan stepped back and felt the wall hit his back. The door was just to his side and he wanted to get out but his heart didn't let him. His eyes panicked and he looked at any way to escape. He should of had never came. Yet he didn't know how to answer that question. He hasn't seen Lay and Baekhyun since the beginning of the school year and didn't know they were like this. 

"Wh-what happened to the people I knew?!" He asked above a whisper and exited the door of the bed oom taking one last glance at the two males infront. "Luhan, please! Let me explain!" Baekhyun tugged at his shirt and Luhan stopped in his tracts. 

"There is nothing to explain." He said coldly glaring at the shorter and sad looking male. All his fear vanished and was replaced with anger. "It's very clear what's going on." He pulled away from Baekhyun and was about to grab the door handle to open the door. 

"Don't give me that when you're as bad as us!" Lay appeared from the door frame and Luhan closed his eyes. They were wrong but not completely wrong. Lay walked over to him. Luhan stared at him, his hand from the door knob already forgotten. 

"Shut up, Yixing. You know nothing about my life!" He spit the words out with venom. "You don't know ours either! So stop this nonsense when we are in the same position." Lay walked over to him and gripped his wrist. 

"Let go of me." Luhan commanded. "What were you doing here?" Lay ignored his demand and instead asked him the question Luhan was asking his own self. "I don't know." He honestly answered. Lay and Baekhyun both looked at each other confused. 

Lay let go of his wrist and signal something to Baekhyun that Luhan couldn't understand. Luhan looked suspiciously at the direction Baekhyun had just left. "Don't worry about him." Lay spoke seeing where Luhans eyes were staring at. "Easy for you to say. I barely even know you." Lay send a little glare at Luhan. 

"I don't know you either. If you be quite for a few minutes we can explain and get this misunderstanding cleared out." Lay said just in time when Baekhyun entered the room with a chair in hand. 

Luhan looked at the living room for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter