Chapter 3

For The Better Or Worse? {Book 2}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] For the Better of Worse Book 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Sehun looked at the window dully not knowing what to do. A part of him wanted to scream that what he did was wrong but he also didn't want to do it. He wanted Luhan. He needed Luhan and if this was the only way to get what he wants, he will do it. He would sacrifice friendships because of love and the wrong doing of an action into ambition to have the one he has liked for a long time now. Luhan. 

Luhan. That man he loves. 

Luhan open his eyes and turn on his side noticing the taller male looking out the window and wanted to say something. Anything. He wanted the male to explain some of the things he couldn't understand yet or that were buzzing in his head like bees. 

"Sehun?" Luhan said to the younger male and sat up straight on his king size bed. Sehun turn to look at him with a little smile on his lips and trying to focus on the present. "Yeah?" He said and walk to Luhan's bed until he was in front of Luhan. Luhan stared up at Sehun timid by the height gap. Luhan gulped because Sehun was attractive but looked mostly pissed off than anything every time he saw him. 

I dated him? He thought and couldn't find anything in his brain that would get any memory of the taller male. But he doesn't seem like my type. He thought and shook his head and gulped the saliva that started to gather up in his throat. 

"How.. How did I lose my memory.. You never told me.." Luhan said remembering only coming in yesterday night and sleeping. Nothing else. No explanation. Just the introduction of Sehun and his father. He wanted to know what exactly happen before the accident. Where he was. What he did. With who and most importantly was it a set up or not. Every time he looked at his father a shiver would run down his spine and goosebumps start to rise. 

Sehun hesitated and didn't know what to say. I should of had thought of something before he woke up. Sehun bit his lip not wanting to screw it up and making it as most believable as possible. The closest thing that they informed him on was Xiumin and Luhan's date. 

"You.. Um.. We were just coming back from our date when you got a call and.. you told me to get in the car. I did and you drove very fast down the roads and after that all I can remember is that we crashed into a truck and the car went flying. The doctors said that you must of had hit your head against the car multiple times that it caused you to be in a coma for a week." I finished. 

Luhan turn his face away from Sehun's and looked like he was trying to take everything in. Yet, Sehun didn't know what actually was going on in his head. Like, how Luhan thought it didn't make sense. How come he isn't injured or has even a scathing on his face. He looks perfectly fine. Those thoughts curled Luhan's mind and he knew that there is something missing. That it couldn't be true because Sehun looked perfectly fine. 

Luhan secretly looked over Sehun's body when Sehun wasn't looking and he was right. No bruises, no cuts, and no broken or injured bones. Sehun was without a scratch while he had any cuts along his face and upper body places. Lair. He thought and wanted to roll his eyes at the younger male not believing what he was told. 

He wanted to know the truth that he seemed to be hiding from him. Sehuns face gave it away. The way he hesitated and bit his lip. The way his eyes wondered and they couldn't meet Luhan's. Luhan brushed it aside knowing that it might be true and was just being paranoid. Maybe it's all in my head. And got out of bed. He notice Sehun still was in the same position thinking and Luhan cleared his throat to get him out of his deep thoughts. 

Sehuns concentrated face snapped away once he heard Luhan calling his name. "Sehun.. Are you okay? You seem a little out of it." Luhan said and Sehun's expression returning to his poker face. "Yeah, I'm fine. Get ready Luhan. We are going out. I'll wait for you out in the car." He said and didn't even spare Luhan a second glance before exiting the door and closing it with a thud. 

Once Sehun was inside the car he closed his eyes and breathed in a deep breath. This was going to take a lot of his efforts and he better get better at lying because from now on he was going to do it a lot. this. He thought and remembered the thoughts that always went on his head. 

Luhan, no matter what. You will be mine. Even if you don't want to. 

While Sehun was in the car Luhan's face was planted in his bed screaming into his pillow once he heard footsteps fading away in the hall. He hated not knowing anything. It was frustrating taking everything in. He felt depressed for some weird reason and very much disturbed. Just why did he think that he had no one on his side when Sehun and his father were there. He didn't know why but he didn't feel like he could say anything when he stared at him. 

Something in him didn't feel at ease and his body was tense. Even with his aching muscles and a headache that was about to start he forced his body up and out of the bed that he wanted to stay a few more minutes sleeping but knew that Sehun was waiting for him downstairs in the car and that bugged him. A lot. No time to sleep. He thought and stretched. He looked at the five doors that led to various things and Luhan mentally groan and also screamed out loud in frustration. 

He opened one door that led to a game room full of technology and comfy chairs. He didn't dislike it but it wasn't what he was looking for. After what left forever to Luhan he opened the third door that led him to the closet and he scanned the rows of different kinds of closes. There was from Nicky to LV and Jordan's. It was heaven looking at everything. 

He grabbed a grey hoody with a grey beans and black skinny jeans putting lastly his red high tops on. He fixed his hair quickly and exited the walk in closet and out his own bedroom door. The door he entered from last night. 

He went out but he became overwhelmed by the fact that he didn't know where to go or where the stairs were in general. They should've had at least gave him a tour instead of leaving him alone to get lost. Luhan looked around at the fancy painted white walls with gold framed pictures on the wall. Yep, he didn't want to get lost but he also didn't want to be late. That's what he always hated. People being late. At least that's the least he knew.

"Luhan! What are you doing?" Sehun appeared out of nowhere and Luhan jumped a little from shock. "Sorry. I got lost. I'm still not used to this." Luhan said and looked around the hall. Sehuns expression soften and a small smile formed on his lips. "It's fine." Sehun softly said and Luhan couldn't help but blush when he looked at Sehun's eyes. They looked so kind, so tender, and so pure. They were filled with love. Love for only him. 

"We should go then.." Luhan mumbled looking at Sehun's chest instead of meeting his eyes and Sehun chuckled noticing how cute and adorable Luhan was acting. Luhans cute little pink cheeks made Sehun want to hug him but stopped himself knowing that Luhan could be uncomfortable with such affection when he barely met him. Slowly Sehun regain his composure and said, "Yeah. We should get going." And with that he let the way down stairs and into the car that was . 

"Where are we going exactly?" Luhan said and met Sehun's gaze. Sehun smiled at him and Luhan felt something stir in his heart. "You'll see," he told him but Luhan didn't hear the little whisper that left Sehun's mouth. "Baby." Sehun looked at Luhan to see if he heard and was relieved when he wasn't and instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter