Two

Kkaebsong High School

It’s been two months Sehun attend Kkaebsong High School. Since then, every single day the girls waiting for Sehun at school gate just to give him a homemade breakfast. Sehun feel annoyed because the girls keep asking him same questions.

Who do you like better?

Who made the best breakfast?

Do you like my homemade breakfast?

Now, Sehun get used with three insane girls who crazy over him. For two months, the girls keep chased or followed him everywhere in school. He tried to hide at rooftop or gym store before but they still can found him. He so thankful, the girls are not followed or chased him outside from school area.

As usual in the morning, before he’s stepped into school entrance, he checked around to make sure the girls wasn't there.

‘Fuh, the girls are not here yet. Thank god.’ He crossed the gates line, flipped his black hair.

As he walked to school lobby, he heard girl's voice shouting. He saw the girls running towards him from three different directions.

‘Happy birthday, Oh Sehun!’ They shouted.

‘Oh !’ He’s running away from the girls. ‘How did they know my birthday?’

While Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun saw their girls chasing Sehun. They felt jealous.

‘We failed get their attention!’ Jongin said while drank banana milk.

‘I didn't get coffee from Jiyoung anymore.’ Chanyeol sighed.

‘I heard, the girls are fighting because of him.’ Baekhyun pointed at Sehun ran away from the girls.

‘What!’ Jongin and Chanyeol said at the same time. They shocked.

‘Why they fight because of him! I don't get it. If because of me, it make sense.’ Chanyeol complained, 'I has everything. Look, perfect height, can play drum, can rap.’ He praises himself.

‘Eww. Stop it.’ Baekhyun punched Chanyeol’s tummy.

‘Shut up! I have an idea how to get their attention back to us.’ Jongin said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun listen carefully to Jongin's plan.

 

At garden,

After ten minutes running away from the girls, Sehun rested on bench at garden. He’s out of breath. He looks around, the girls are out from his sight. ‘Fuhh...thank god.’

He leaned back and close his eyes for few minutes, suddenly he heard voices. He slowly open his eyes.

Jieun, Yejin and Jiyoung stood in front him holding a box with colorful wrap.

Oh god. They again! Sehun sighed. They push each other to stood in front Sehun.

‘Can you guys calm down? Please!’ Sehun took a deep breath. He stood, crossed arms onto his chest ‘Okay. Since, I have few questions to ask. What if you guys sit and I will just stand.’

‘Sure!’ The girls said and took a seat on bench together. The bench can fit for three person but they keep pushing each other.

‘Can you guys stop pushing each other? You might get hurt.' he said, worried.

‘For you, I’ll stop.’ Yejin said and give him a lovely smile.

‘Alright.’ He nodded. ‘First, how did you know my birthday?’

‘I saw your profile at Ms. Choi’s office.’ Jiyoung answered proudly.

‘O k a y. That’s creepy. Second, why did you guys always follow me everywhere?’

‘You're cute.’ Jieun said.

‘You white.’ Yejin said

‘Because…because…it's you. Yeah because it’s you. Oh Sehun.’ Jiyoung said. She couldn't think any of reason.

‘Huh?? O k a y ......’ He sighed. ‘Someone told me, you guys fought because of me. Why?’

‘We didn’t want to share you.’ Jiyoung said.

‘Wait…’ he rolled his eyes, shocked. ‘WHAT?!’ Sehun raised a bit his voice. He can't believe what he just heard. He’s going nuts with this school especially with three weird girls sitting in front him.

‘Okay. I didn't know what actually you want from me. You guys followed me every day and everywhere in this school. Fangirling over me, yeah I like that part but the way you guys did is too much. Please control yourself. And I never thought I’ll be in this kind of situation.’ He said, ‘Fighting because of me is too much. They told me, you guys are best friend since elementary school. So, please don't break your friendship because of me. Just don't!’

‘Actually......’ Jieun trying to explain but Sehun cut her words.

‘Now, show me my birthday present’ pointed with his lips at the present box the girls brought.

While the girls unwrapped the present, Sehun took a chance to ran away. 1, 2, 3....run! He ran as fast as he can.

‘No! He’s running away again!’ Yejin said, sadly.

‘It’s because of you guys he's running away from us!’ Jiyoung blamed Yejin and Jieun.

‘ please, he’s running away because of you!’ Yejin said to Jiyoung.

Jieun nodded, agreed with Yejin.

 

After he ran away from them, he entered dance studio and locked the door. He threw himself onto floor.

‘On my birthday, I had to run around this huge school to avoid three crazy girls.’ He make a small laughed.  ‘This school are nuts'

 ‘Hi, birthday boy!’

Sehun startled when heard a deep voice in studio. He thought he was alone. He turned around and saw three guys waved at him.

‘What are you doing here?’

‘I'm running from some weird girls.’ Sehun wiped his sweat with his palms.

‘Oh, do you mean Jieun, Yejin and Jiyoung?’ Baekhyun asked.

Sehun nodded. ‘Yes. How did you guys know them?'

‘They our loyal fangirl or more likely our princess fangirl.’ Chanyeol said.

‘We can help you.’ Jongin offered help as he looked at Baek and Chanyeol. They nodded.

‘Really?’ Sehun stood and walked towards them.

The boys nodded. ‘But with one condition.’ Jongin said.

‘What condition?’ Sehun asked.

The boys smile widely.

‘If you want us to help you...’ Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol continued, ‘…You must to join our dance group.’

‘What if I don't?’ Sehun asked while crossed his arms onto his chest.

‘Then, we can’t help you.’ Jongin said, ‘Listen, if you join our dance group, we can protect you from the girls.’ He explained.

‘What if the girls ignore you?’ Sehun asked again.

‘No. They won't.’ Baekhyun said, confidently.

‘We knew our girls so well. Their attention will back to us if we were there.’ Jongin said.

‘Okay, how are you going to help me?’

‘Call or text one of us and we will be right there as soon as possible.’ Jongin said. 'We will do our part.'

Sehun nodded. ‘Okay. You guys did it, I will join your group. Deal?’

‘Deal.’ The boys said.

 

Next day,

Sehun passed school entrance, he feels weird, because the girls are not there waiting for him. ‘Maybe they got their attention back.’ He shrugged and walked to garden.

He sat on bench and took out his phone, playing COC.

‘Morning, Sehun!’ Yejin appeared in front him out of nowhere. She gives him a mini heart attack.

‘Hi…morning…’ he keep his phone into pocket.

‘Here, I bought breakfast for you.’ Yejin took a seat beside him without Sehun invited her.

‘Ha ha .... thank you.’ Sehun slowly eat his breakfast.

Few minutes later,

‘Oh Sehun! Oh Sehun!’ Jiyoung and Jieun shouted and ran towards them.

Ohh nooooooo. He shouted in his head and he make a little sighed, ‘Hi…’ he gave them an awkward smile.

‘Here your breakfast.’ Jiyoung and Jieun handed a small bag to him.

‘Thank you by the way, but I'm full.’ he said, ‘why not we eat this together?’

‘Sure!’ They nodded and unwrapped their breakfast. While they are eating, Sehun send message to Jongin. Garden now now now! They are here!

 

Ten minutes later,

Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun walked to Sehun and the girls. Jieun, Yejin and Jiyoung saw their boys, they run to them.

‘Chanyeol, when did you change your hair color?’ Jiyoung asked while trying to touch his hair.

‘Yesterday.’ Chanyeol bend down a bit and let her touched his hair. ‘How do I look?’ he asked.

‘As usual…’ Jiyoung raised her thumbs ‘Handsome!’

 

At the other side, Jieun and Baekhyun.

‘I made pizza for you.’ Baekhyun open a box of pizza.

‘Heart shaped pizza! Awww, you're so sweet Baekhyun’ she said.

‘It's not easy okay for me to make that pizza. Hope you appreciate my hard work.’

‘Of course, I will!’ she said, excitedly. 'Can I keep this? I don't want to eat. It looks so pretty.'

‘Epp, you must eat that!’ Baekhyun said, ‘Let's eat this together somewhere.’ Jieun nodded and followed Baekhyun to his studio.

 

On the other side, Jongin bought a slice of Red Velvet's cake for Yejin.

‘I bought red velvet cake at your favorite cafe.’ Jongin said.

‘How did you know?’ She took the box.

‘Because you’re my loyal fangirl. So at least I must know a little bit about you, right?’ he said.

‘Awww! Thank you, Kim Jongin!’ She said, 'Can I hug you? Please just once!' Jongin nodded. She hugs Jongin tightly.

The girls attention are back to their boys and Sehun are so happy because the girls won't chased him anymore. As he walked to classroom and texted Jongin Thank you. I will join your group.

 

At night,

Girls chatroom:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JIEUN added JIYOUNG*

*JIEUN added YEJIN*

 

JIEUN:

Hai.

JIYOUNG:

Hai

YEJIN:

Hai

JIEUN:

I need you girls now! Now! Now!

I can't fangirling alone.

YEJIN:

hmm....

JIYOUNG:

Okay! Me too. I can’t

JIEUN:

Yejin?

YEJIN:

Me too. I can't fangirling alone.

I have something to tell!

JIYOUNG:

What what?

JIEUN:

What?

YEJIN:

I HUGGED KIM JONGIN!

JIYOUNG:

O M G!

JIEUN:

AWW YEJIN! CONGRATS!

YEJIN:

Thank you, thankyou :')

JIYOUNG:

I can't let go Chanyeol even Sehun was there.

YEJIN:

Me tooooo!

I think we should share Sehun.

JIEUN:

YES! WE SHOULD!

I TOLD YOU GUYS BEFORE!

JIYOUNG:

Hihiihihi.

YEJIN:

I heard Sehun will join our boys group.

So we still can FANGIRLING OH SEHUN!

TOGETHER!

JIYOUNG:

REALLY? WOW! I want to see Sehun's dance!

JIEUN:

Thanks to our boys, we're back together

JIYOUNG:

Thanks to our boys :')

YEJIN:

They safe our friendship :')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A week later,

     Sehun practicing his step alone in dance studio. He heard voices coming outside from the studio. He opened the door and let the girls in. They walked in and bowed to Sehun ‘Thank you!’

They sit at back of studio and watch he’s dancing. They clapping and cheering at him, he felt so happy because the girls are focus on him. Sometimes he felt jealous with Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol because if they were in studio, the girls will give their fullest attention to them and he miss how the girls chased him around school every day and brought breakfast for him.

Few minutes later, Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the dance studio together.

‘Hi!’ they greeted their girls.

‘Hi.’ the girls waved at them.

‘Hai Sehun!’ Jongin greeted Sehun after put his bag on bench.

‘Hi.’ Sehun waved, ‘Can I request something?’

‘Sure.’ Chanyeol nodded. ‘What?’

‘Can you guys go somewhere please?’ he said,

‘Why?’ they asked as they get ready for dance.

‘I need their attention back.’ He pointed at the girls.

They kicked Sehun's ‘NO WAY!’

Sehun rubbed his . ‘FINE!’

‘Let’s practice!’ Jongin said, ‘We will start with El Dorado.’

-------

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for read my story. I hope you like my story.  Tell me what you think about it :)

To all my muslims reader, Happy Eid Mubarak ^^

~DELIGHT~

p/s: I'm in stage of improving my english. Sorry if you found any grammatical error, I will keep learning :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________