One

Kkaebsong High School

     Chanyeol entered school lobby with toast hanging on his mouth while playing games in phone. As he walked to locker, he saw a short girl holding a cup of coffee. He took his last bite of toast and keep his phone in pocket.

He greeted the girl. ‘Morning.’

She smiled and handed a cup of hot coffee to him. He took the coffee ‘Thank you.’

After he took a few sips and unlocked his locker, he asked the girl ‘How was your holiday?’

‘I had a nice break watched all your dance video.’ she felt herself smiling.

He grinned as he locked his locker. ‘Didn’t you went to vacation with your family?’ He looked at the girl.

She nodded ‘I went to Jeju-do.’ She said excitedly.

‘How was it? Fun?’

‘It’s was so cold and I hate cold weather.’ She complained.

She, Jiyoung. Park Chanyeol’s fangirl. Always followed Chanyeol everywhere, record his dance practice and sometimes share it with her friends.

‘It’s nice talking to you. I gotta go to my class now.’ He took a sip of coffee, ‘Can you buy me Iced Americano tomorrow?’

She nodded few times ‘Sure, anything for you senior.’ She said, excitedly.

‘Good girl.’ He ruffled her hair before walked to his class.

 

     Jongin buried his face in his arms. A girl at his side watched him sleeping. He felt someone keep watching him, he lifted his head and looked at the girl ‘Aren’t you tired looking at me?’

She shake her head, ‘No.’ She grinned.

He smile back at her and suddenly they heard familiar voice, shouted Yejin name. It’s Jiyoung, entered classroom like a crazy girl calling Yejin.

‘You – should – know -  about - this!’ she said, excitedly.

‘What?’ she asked, annoyed. Jiyoung just disturb her sweet moment with Jongin. Jongin at her side greeted Jiyoung, ‘Hi, Jiyoung.’

‘Hi.’ She greeted and turned back to Yejin. ‘This is about Park Chanyeol....he just-‘

Yejin put her palm on Jiyoung’s mouth. ‘Let’s talk outside.’ She said and saw Jongin’s face curiously want to know about it.

Jiyoung nodded and they walked out from classroom. Jongin shrugged and went back to sleep.

 

  They stood near windows. ‘What he did to you?’ Yejin asked.

Jiyoung took a deep breath ‘He-he-HE RUBBED MY HEAD FOR FIRST TIME!’ she shouted.

‘OH-MY-GOD!!’ Both of them shouted.

Students walked around corridor just ignored them. They are known as Queen of Fangirling in their school. No one can beat their level of fangirling over Kkaebsong’s dance group ‘YEHET’. Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun. No one can touch their boys. No one can go nearer the boys except them. They always protect the boys no matter what happens. Most important thing is they always give their 100% attention to the boys. They won’t look at others.

‘Jieun shall know about this too!’ Yejin said.

‘Yeah, but where she is? She’s never late for school.’ Jiyoung said while look at watch on her wrist.

‘Jiyoung look!’ Yejin pointed at Jieun walked with Baekhyun to their classroom. 

Yejin and Jiyoung held hand together because they were so excited to know the story How Jieun and Baekhyun came to school together.

‘Here, your bag.’ Baekhyun handed her bag.

‘Thank you.’ She took her bag.

‘Tell me if your leg still hurt. I will bring you to hospital later.’ he smile as a cute puppy.

No.....my heart going to explode when you smile like that!

Jieun nodded. ‘It’s okay. I’ll be better soon.’ She said while smiling like an idiot.

After had a little conversation, Baekhyun went to his classroom. The other two girls rushed to Jieun and both of them asked ‘What's happened?’

‘What do you want to know? How I hurt my ankle or how I came to school with Baekhyun?’ Jieun asked as they step into classroom.

‘BOTH!!’ they shouted.

‘Okay, wait.’ She took a deep breath ‘This morning, I almost had an accident. There’s a motorcycle almost hit me and out of nowhere, Baekhyun was there. He pulled me into his arms and I sprained my ankle.’

‘Aww, Baekhyun, you save Jieun’s life. Why you so cute little bacon....." Yejin hugged Jieun, tight.

‘So how was your ankle?’ Jiyoung asked.

‘Almost die because of his cuteness!’ Jieun said, put her hands on cheeks

‘I know how you feel Jieun’ Jiyoung said, tapped Jieun’s shoulder.

School bell rang for their first period. Miss Choi entered 2-3 class followed by a tall guy at her back.

He introduced himself. ‘I'm Oh Sehun.’ He bowed.

‘That's all? Where are you come from, what is your hobby?’ Miss Choi asked.

‘Seoul. Dance.’

Jongin woke up from his nap when he heard Sehun said dance. He scanned him from top to toes and smirked.

Sehun sit behind Jongin. ‘I'm Kai.’ He handed out his hands. Sehun ignore him and took out his notebook. Jongin smirked and he felt unsatisfied because this is the first time someone ignore his handshake.

While at the back of class, Jiyoung, Yejin and Jieun took out their phone and entered their group chat.


----------------

JIEUN: 

That boy… 


YEJIN:

He so white.

 

JIYOUNG:

I want him!


JIEUN: 

HE'S MINE!

 

YEJIN:

HE’S MINE!


JIYOUNG: 

NO! NO! NO!

HE'S MINE!!

SHUT UP PEOPLE


YEJIN:

please....

We’re not even talking!
------------------------


School bell rang for lunch break.

At cafeteria

‘Hey, watch this’ Yejin played YEHET’s dance video on her phone.

Jiyoung and Jieun watched the dance video. They whined, shouted and keep praised their boys.

Everyone in cafe ignored them. The whole school knows who they fangirling at.

 

Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun entered cafeteria and seat at the girls next table.

‘Chanyeol you look good today.’ 

‘Baekhyun, you look so cute.’

'Jongin....'

‘Chanyeol.....’

'Baekhyun....'

The girls always said the same thing every single day to the boys and they never felt bored because the boys love the attention they give to them.


‘Today, in my class we got a new student from Seoul and I think he likes to dance.’ Jongin said while put a piece of roll egg into his mouth.

‘Really? Then, why not you asked him to join our group?’ Baekhyun said.

Jongin shake his head. ‘You know what, I’m trying to talk with him this morning but he ignored me and not even looked at me.’ He complained and put his chopstick in lunch tray.

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's chicken slice ‘Yah!’ Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's head.  

‘Why you always took my food?’ Baekhyun asked, annoyed.

‘Because, I want grow taller and keep you short.’ Chanyeol continue eat his lunch.

‘Yah!’ Baek hit Chanyeol's head again.

‘Hey guys, look!’ Jongin pointed at the girls run towards Sehun. ‘That’s the new boy I told you guys.’

The girls followed Sehun from his back.

‘Hi Sehun. I'm Yejin.’
‘I'm Jiyoung’
‘I'm Jieun’

Sehun stop and looked at them. He smirked and walked away. The girls stood at the middle of cafeteria, held each other hands.

‘Jiyoung, he so cool!’ Yejin said while they looked Sehun walked out from cafeteria.

‘Yeah....he so tall…’ Jiyoung said, ‘He so my style!’

‘I'm speechless at his smirk....’ Jieun said.

They ran out from cafeteria to followed Sehun. The boys feel hurt saw the girls gave their attention to Oh Sehun.

 

Few weeks later,

Chanyeol saw Jiyoung waiting for him at his locker, with a cup of Iced Americano. ‘Thank you for buying me this.’ He took Ice Americano from her.

She smiles brightly ‘It’s not a big deal.’

‘So, did you want anything tomorrow? I can cook for you.’ Chanyeol said while took out some books from his locker.

‘Ye…’ Jiyoung paused when she saw Sehun walked passed them. She ran towards Sehun and handed a cream bread she bought from Chanyeol’s favorite café.

Sehun took the bread ‘Thank you.’ He walked away.

‘He said thank you! Oh my god, He talked to me!’ She jumped around.

Chanyeol saw his fangirl flirting with other boy, make him jealous. ‘What actually happen right now? Why he got all the attention from my girl?’ he said while drink Iced Americano.

 

     In dance studio, Jongin practice his step and show his powerful dance to Yejin who sit at back of studio record his dance practice with phone.

Out of nowhere, Sehun entered studio and he ready to dance. He played music from his phone and start dancing. Jongin doesn’t want to lose, he start dancing. Suddenly, dance battle happens in the studio.

Yejin at the back of studio felt happy because she can see both of her favorite boys dancing together. After both of the stop dancing, Yejin brought a bottle of water and handed to Sehun. Jongin felt jealous and took his water bottle himself.

Yejin handed towel to Sehun, ‘Here for you.’

‘Thank you.’ Sehun wiped his sweats on forehead and face. Then, he returned towel to Yejin.

Jongin stood at back of studio, felt jealous because Yejin was so close to Sehun. ‘How can he get all my girl attention? He got nothing. Ugh’ he throw his towel on floor and walked out from studio.

 

  At school garden, Jieun seat on bench at garden and playing games in her phone. Baekhyun took a seat beside her.

‘Hi, Jieun.’ He greeted, ‘How was your leg?’

Jieun startled, ‘Hi, Baekhyun.’ She keeps her phone in her jacket pocket. ‘It's getting better I think.’ She looked at her ankle.

Baekhyun nodded and took out a banana from his bag. ‘For you’ he handed to her.

‘Thank you.’ She took the banana.

‘So what are you…’ he looked at his side, Jieun wasn’t there. H saw Jieun with Sehun at aisle garden.

‘Here, banana for you.’ Jieun peeled banana skin to half before handed to Sehun.

‘Thank you.’ He took that banana, ‘It’s delicious.’ He said before walked away.

Jieun held her both hands, ‘He talked to me!’ She smiled brightly.

‘I can't believe what I just saw.’ Baekhyun said, ‘He took my girl attention!’



At night, boys group chat:

--------------------------

JONGIN: 

I’m jealous!


CHANYEOL: 

Why?


JONGIN: 

Remember the new guy I told you guys? He stole my girl attention!


BAEKHYUN:

That’s tall white boy?

 

JONGIN:

YES!


CHANYEOL: 

That guy stole my girl attention too!
 

BAEKHYUN: 

This morning, I gave banana to Jieun and suddenly that guy was there!

Jieun gave that banana to him.

I’m upset!


CHANYEOL: 

Ouch.

It’s hurt.


JONGIN: 

Now, we need to do something about this.

We can’t let him took our girls.

 

CHANYEOL: 

Yeah! True.


BAEKHYUN: 

But what shall we do now?


CHANYEOL:

Yes...what?


JONGIN: 

We discuss tomorrow!
------------------------


 


Girls group chat:
-----------------------

YEJIN: 

*send Kai and Sehun dance video*


JIEUN: 

(eyes love emoji)


YEJIN:

tHEY ARE SO PERFECT AND HOT AN--


JIYOUNG: 

Sehun talked to me todaaaayyy!


YEJIN: 

After Sehun wiped his sweat, he gave me that towel! HE SMELLS NICEEEEE!

JIEUN: 

OMG YEJIN YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!

*send sehun picture*

JIYOUNG: 
HIS HAIR...... HIS.... HIS.... AFHGKSLLGJSHAGANDJGKF


YEJIN: 

I CANT STOP WATCHING THAT DANCE BATTLE VIDEO (cry emoji)


JIEUN: 

Eh wait....how about our favorite boys?


JIYOUNG: 

It’s okay. We will talk about them tomorrow. Now let’s just talk about Oh Sehun.


YEJIN: 

*send Sehun in snapback and plain t-shirt photo* 

HE'S MINE!!



JIYOUNG: 

NO HE'S MINE!


JIEUN: 

Okay. Wait.

I have solution. Can’t share Sehun?

Since we have our favorite boys, so why not we share Sehun?

YEJIN:

Lemme think.


JIYOUNG: 

I’m thinking.....


JIEUN: 

Please?

Please?

Please?



YEJIN: 

NO! I want both!



JIYOUNG: 

Yeah me too.

I want both!!


JIEUN: 

Why are you guys acting like this?
 

JIYOUNG: 

For me, WE CAN’T SHARE our bias!

I will try to get Sehun’s attention! 


YEJIN: 

No ...


JIYOUNG: 

I'm leaving. Bye.

 

*JIYOUNG leave group* 

*YEJIN leave group*
 

JIEUN:

What is this? Are we fighting because of Sehun?

Seriously?  

And I'm talking alone here.

---------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this story around 2014 or 2015 and now I feel brave enough to share this with people hahaha.

I hope you like my story.  Tell me what you think about it :)

DELIGHT~

 

ps: I'm in stage of improving my english. Sorry if you found any grammatical error, I will keep learning :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________