Since I've Lost My Baby II

Be my baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Three and a half years ago]

 

What was intended to be a quick catch up over dinner ended up in a long three-hour discussion about sneakers and before Amber could realised how time had flown, it was almost midnight. Scott dropped the rapper back at the F(X) dorm and she rushed upstairs, refreshed by having clocked some quality friendship time.

 

Victoria appeared behind the door, as though she had been waiting all night, “Amber, where have you been?”

 

“Out with Scott! And we had the best …” Amber’s adrenaline high came crashing down when the leader’s face remained stoic. “Did you call?”

 

A look at her mobile that had been switched to silent mode showed missed calls from not only Victoria but also Kris - her boyfriend. Now the rapper dropped in horror - she had totally forgot about the date she had with the EXO member to catch up on the latest episode of Sherlock at the dorm tonight.

 

Despite their so-called fame, Amber and Kris were really ordinary people. The two might have been a couple but in the six months that they have been officially dating, the Kpop idols had been super busy with their respective activities. So during the precious spare time they could spend together, Krisber - as they were collectively referred to - liked to go about like non-celebs. This meant watching movies or playing video games at home because unlike normal citizens, Kris and Amber couldn’t walk the streets without being recognised.

 

“Kris is in your room. He came at nine,” The Chinese girl flicked a thumb in the direction of the bedrooms.

 

Dashing in, Amber found the tall young man sprawled on her bed, knocked out and slightly snoring. If only the fan girls could see their beloved oppa in such an unglamourous position, thought Amber, forgetting all about Victoria’s scolding and contemplating whether to snap a picture of Kris for future blackmail purposes.

 

The noise disturbed the sleeping man who shifted and peeked through his eyes.

 

“Oh you are back.” Long arms stretched up and Amber pounced right square onto his body. Despite his too cool for school persona, Kris was rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter