Final

No kiss for you!

It's reaching 150 subbies, but I'm so sad that you guys didn't leave a feedback :(


 

 

 

“I’m home!”

Chanyeol shouts as he entered his apartment, but silence follows. It pasts 9 pm, means he is late for dinner, not that he can ditch the meeting that lasts for two hours, discussing about his upcoming drama.

Taking off his shoes and putting it on the shoe rack because he takes note that never put his shoes anywhere but on the shoe rack, no one can ever guess what his small husband can do to his shoes if he doesn’t do that. He burns it. Park Chanyeol, a 27 year old national rapper and an actor thinks that it is enough to experience it once and it was his brand new favourite shoes, he literally wore all black for three days mourning. Recalling the memory makes him shudder.

Talking about his small husband, Chanyeol wonders why he is greeted by silence instead of his small husband’s loud voice, no pun intended, but his husband is seriously loud, on the bed or not, but yeah, let’s not talk about that. He is already missing how nice when he is attacked by Baekhyun’s hug. Having to work all day long almost makes him explode, but thinking of what’s waiting at home, guess he just has to endure it.

Chanyeol drags his feet towards the couch and plops onto it before stretching his tired muscles. I swear I’m gonna pass out soon, he thinks. Throwing his jacket off to his side, he shouts for his husband again, “Baekhyun! Baek!”

He groans, not getting any answer again. He lies on his back on the couch, massaging his throbbing head. Where is that little pup? He wonders, fishing out his phone from his left pocket of his jeans, a few taps on the screen and he is calling Baekhyun. He almost drops his phone hearing the familiar ringtone; it is Chanyeol’s cover of All of me by John Legend. He giggles to himself because his small husband is oh-so-adorable-and-sweet. Back to his call, the song continues somewhere in his apartment, oh, it is just next to his feet and he doesn’t even notice that, that shows how drained he is now. Feeling the vibration on his feet makes his face contorts in annoyance, thus hanging up the call.  He is feeling his eyes getting droopy and he lets the dream vails his night.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Baek… baby… hng…” Chanyeol moans as the pretty lips of his husband touches his sensitive wood and his sinful, yet skillful tongue giving a kitty makes him aroused to the max. Then comes the pretty fingers wrapping so tight around the length, mouth doesn’t detach, but closing the non-existent gap even more as he hollows his cheeks. He bobs his head up and down, whilst his hand is working on the two sags. Chanyeol finds himself his partner’s name over and over again until he feels that he is getting close.

He grabs a handful of Baekhyun’s hair, tugging it in a not so gentle way, but not rough either, follows by a deep groan, “Babe, I’m c-clo…”

And…

 

 

 

 

“Urgh!”

What the . Chanyeol cursed and finds himself on the floor. It must be his unlucky day to come home to nothing and have a freaking wet dream; gosh it feels so damn real. He is still in last night’s clothing, socks still on, except for he is sweating profusely and he feels sticky and uncomfortable. He groans for umpteen times before sitting up against the couch. Still not adjusted to the bright light peeking through his apartment’s curtain, the bright light makes him squints. Chanyeol helps himself up and lets a yawn, scratching his stomach.

Giving a last glance to the hanging clock showing it is already a quarter past 8 in the morning, he tries to focus on the noise in the background and suddenly he feels all excited, forgetting his unlucky moments. “At last, he’s here!” He shouts to himself, running toward his kitchen.

There he is, his small husband, a 27 year old singer and an actor, in his baggy shirt, with no doubt it belongs to Chanyeol, and a pair of baby blue boxers. Baekhyun has a pink apron with white laces on and a medium sized red ribbon on his back, totally oblivious to the loud footsteps running towards him. He is humming to his favourite song, Lion Heart by SNSD, a small smile playing on his lips and he continues to flip the blueberry flavoured pancake. Sensing the presence of something approaching at his back, he quickly turns his body around, expectedly, who else if it is not his lanky legs husband. Baekhyun lets out a puff and rolls his eyes.

“Babyyyyyyyyy!” The excited 185cm giant with the creepiest smile, yet so adorable, shouts despite his raspy sleepy voice. He lunges himself toward his petite husband, arms spread out and pouty lips asking for a kiss and…

he meets with a palm instead. That’s better than the hot, greasy spatula.

“Stop there, mister.” Not removing his palm from Chanyeol’s face, Baekhyun gives his tall husband a smile, eyes turn into crescents, thin lips stretching wide more than Chanyeol’s liking. Baekhyun tilts his head adorably, standing still with his smile on. I sense danger’s coming, Chanyeol thinks. To their fans, Baekhyun would look utterly adorable and everyone would be smitten by that smile, but not him, not Park Chanyeol, Park Baekhyun’s husband for three years, fiancé for half a year, boyfriends for two years, crush for no one knows how long Chanyeol has been crushing on the small guy. Because that smile scream… “d.a.n.g.e.r.” Chanyeol unconsciously spells it out.

Chanyeol’s Adam’s apple slowly bobs, gulping as if he will be killed by the oh-so-creepy-but-still-cute smile of his partner. What have I done? He mentally asks himself. Chanyeol gathers all his bravery and gives an awkward smile, showing his pearly white teeth.

“So, babe…” he starts.

“Sit.” Baekhyun points the white dining chair behind Chanyeol, eyes rigid into the tall’s eyes.

“Huh, what?” Not clear with the latter’s order, Chanyeol giggles while scratching his not itchy nape.

Baekhyun removes his smile and replaces it with a scowl. Chanyeol would be squealing over the fact that how can his petite husband looks so intimidating, yet so adorable and squishy that he just wants to trap Baekhyun in his arms and never let go because Park Chanyeol is so in love like that. Maybe I shouldn’t do that this time, he takes note.

“Sit.” With his arms crossed over his chest, Baekhyun averts his eyes from Chanyeol’s to the chair.

“But babe!” Chanyeol tries to argue, pout forming because he still doesn’t have a chance to taste his husband’s lip and he is craving for it. Recalling the wet dream he had just now doesn’t help at all.

“Not telling for the third time, Park Chanyeol.”

Think, Chanyeol, think! “But babe, you look so y in that apron! I can’t help, but imagine things!” Park, you’re a genius, Chanyeol praises himself.

Baekhyun almost lets out a small chuckle, but he quickly covers it with a cough because he swears his husband is so straightforward. Though, he can’t help with the blush crawling onto his cheeks and he feels the heat on his entire face. Chanyeol sees that and relaxes a bit because Park Baekhyun always fall for Park Chanyeol’s cheesy lines.

Or not.

Because he is forced to sit on the chair and Baekhyun gives him the ‘smile’ again.

“There, mister. Won’t it be easier if you do what I tell you? Now, be a good boy.” Baekhyun pats his head as if he is a puppy on its best behave.

Baekhyun continues to prepare the breakfast, scooping the batter and pours into the non-stick pan. He serves the stack of mouth-watering blueberry pancakes on the dining table.  He pours the steaming tea into a cup for his husband because he is not a fan of the smell of coffee so early in the morning. He helps himself with a glass of mango juice before taking a seat on the chair next to Chanyeol. Baekhyun serves two pancakes onto Chanyeol’s plate and doesn’t skip pouring honey syrup onto the pancakes because Chanyeol loves to eat that way. 

Meanwhile Chanyeol is falling in love over and over again staring at his little husband who doesn’t fail to complete his job as the other husband (read: the wife between the two). Baekhyun looks so calm, despite not rewarding him with kisses yet, not even a hug. He loves to observe the little details, how his Baekhyun is never failed to prepare them breakfast and he would wait for Chanyeol to take his first bite before having his own bite. Chanyeol would never be more thankful to have Baekhyun in his life.

Busy staring into Baekhyun’s face, he doesn’t even notice that he has finished his pancakes only to notice it when he feeds himself with an empty spoon. Baekhyun squirms in his seat, looking at his husband because that’s not normal to stare at someone with a creepy smile on, but it is Park Chanyeol he is talking about. He pokes Chanyeol’s side with his slender index finger.

“Chanyeol, hey! Yeol?” Sighing, he jabs his finger on the latter’s forehead because he is cruel like that.

“Uh, uh, yeah?” Chanyeol blinks his eyes, escaping from his sweet daydream.

“You want more pancakes?” Baekhyun casually asks.

“Y-yeah, sure.” , I stuttered.

He lets Baekhyun serves him again with the pancake and fills his empty cup with tea and they eat in silence again. Observing his husband’s face, he sighs.

“Baekhyun?” Chanyeol calls and his fingers drumming onto the table.

Baekhyun looks up, chewing his pancakes and answers, “yeah?”

“Okay…”

“Okay?”

“Babe, I don’t know how to say this, but is there something wrong?” Chanyeol manages to look the pitiest, but he doesn’t know if Baekhyun will fall for that.

Baekhyun shrugs before continuing to eat. “I don’t think so?”

“Well, I think there is.” Chanyeol softly argues.

“Whatever floats your boat, Yeol.” Baekhyun finished his last bite and stands up to clear the table, heading to the sink.

Now, Chanyeol, act your best! Chanyeol whines and stomps his feet like a four year old to get his little husband’s attention. “But babe, you haven’t kissed me! You haven’t hugged me! You know I can’t live without your kiss and hug.” He pouts.

Baekhyun sighs, turning around and taking a few steps toward Chanyeol and wraps his arms around the tall figure. Placing his head on the sturdy chest, he listens to the beating heart of his husband, he is not going to lie because the sound soothes a lot and Chanyeol is so warm, he feels better than summer.

“There, satistfy?” Baekhyun breaks the hug and places his hand on Chanyeol’s chest. Eyes warm into the taller’s.

Chanyeol places his own hand on his husband’s before taking one to place a soft kiss on each knuckle. He loves staring into Baekhyun’s brown eyes because he sees his future in them, his future and Baekhyun’s, together. As cheesy as it would sound, but he would rather be alone than having someone else to spend his entire life with. Chanyeol moves his right hand to tenderly caress the soft skin of Baekhyun’s rosy cheek like it is the most fragile thing. His eyes wander down to his favourite lips, one and only lips he would enjoy kissing them. Those lips are mine.

The loud construction next to his apartment building is not a bother as they are only focusing on each other’s breath. Chanyeol leans down a little bit to get the lips, eyes slowly closing to catch the romantic feeling, but…

Not again!

Chanyeol swears this is the first time ever he has put a hate on Baekhyun’s palm. But he knows he can’t hate it forever because it does a great job grasping his… okay, stop there.

“Urgh, babe, what’s wrong with you, seriously?” Baekhyun’s kisses are like his daily energy dose, not getting it makes him so upset.

“You won’t die not getting my kisses, Yeol.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes before leaving his upset husband in the kitchen. “I’ll be back for dinner!” He shouts.

Chanyeol dramatically plops himself down on the chair and ruffles his already messy hair, heck, he doesn’t have a shower since last night and to make it worse, he forgets to ask where was Baekhyun last night. They seriously need a good vacation, works are getting piled, their days are filled with photo shoots, interviews, meetings, but they never missed having a good dinner together, thankful enough. He doesn’t know how long he has been sulking in the kitchen, until he hears his husband’s footstep walking down the stairs and he gets a ‘see you later, yeol’ and a ‘get a bath, you skunk’ from Baekhyun. Well, that’s all, no goodbye hug, no goodbye kiss.

Maybe I just need a good bath. And taking care of my little problem down there.

He drags his feet upstairs and heads to take a nice bath.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“You did what?!” The pretty guy shrieks and slams his hands on top of the café’s table.

“Shut up, Luhan! You’re going to cause a scene and we’re not going to get busted. Now, I wonder why I asked you to meet me here.” Baekhyun mentally palms his face before glancing around if there are people looking at them and he can’t risk getting recognized by his and Luhan’s fans, they will go all cray cray. All he needs his a nice day to spend, that is why he and Luhan are seated in the most secluded area of the café.

They have masks, hoodie and shades on, they are pretty sure that no one would notice them.

“Baek, you knew the answers. First, I’m older, so I’m a hyung, gives me some respects, you kid! Second, because you love meeee~” Luhan makes a smooching sound and giggles because his hobby is to annoy the hell out of Queen Park.

“Oh, shut up, pretty face!” Baekhyun groans because every time he hangs out with Luhan, he will immediately regret after that.

The older is so loud and just annoying, but he loves that deer because Luhan is a good brother, bestfriend and singing buddies. They have been buddies since their trainee days in Ice Entertainment, Luhan debuted as a singer a year earlier than him, but Baekhyun is the first one who is offered a drama. Baekhyun has been admiring the latter’s heavenly voice and his passion in acting, though he is just the same. To wrap it all up, Luhan has always been there for him and without Luhan, him and Chanyeol are nothing like today. The so said manly guy has been working as a cupid before he and Chanyeol started dating. To think of it, he still is.

Meanwhile Luhan just has to choke on his giggle and feels his face fuming because, “no one calls me pretty! I’m handsome, you face! I’m manly and handsome!” To be honest, he looks like an angry five year old kid not getting a candy after getting his homework done.

Baekhyun shrugs it away because he is used to it anyway. “Yea, yea, you are, Lu ge.”

Sipping his Cappuccino Frappe, he starts the real conversation again.

“So, tell me again, what did you do? You did not just call me to meet after having your photo shoot canceled because that is not so Park Baekhyun. The Park Baekhyun that I knew is the one who always whines between his photo shoots because he just can’t ing wait to come home to his giant husband.” He raises his eyebrow, index finger twirling the straw of his beverage. “So?”

Baekhyun rubs his sweaty palms together and cough a little bit before looking up to see the eagle eyes bores into his.

“How to say this? I might or might not have acted like a coward because I just rejected my husband’s kiss and I swear he looked like a puppy.” Baekhyun mumbles.

“That’s all? Like I always reject Sehun’s kiss when I don’t feel like kissing, because you know, he will not stop with kissing and his hands always found their way into my shirt and sometimes my pants and y…”

“I did not call you to listen to your life, gosh!” Now that Baekhyun is so frustrated not only because he feels like a bad husband for rejecting his husband’s need of his daily kisses , but also he actually watches Chanyeol his name in his sleep. He is not stupid to not know that his husband is having a wet dream and he might need help with his wiener after waking up because what is the purpose of having a partner if you have to do it yourself. Poor Chanyeollie.

Luhan chuckles, muttering a soft ‘sorry’ to the poor boy. “I just can’t help it you know, he is just so good…”

“Lu ge!”

“…oh! Sorry, sorry! I just, you know, distracted by some wild imaginations running in my head.”

The Park groans and murmurs, what have I done to deserve this?

“Baekhyun-ah! No need to look that depressed! Okay, okay, you told me that you feel like a coward for refusing Chanyeol’s kiss. Now, tell me why is it?”

Here comes the truth!

Instead of answering Baekhyun fishes out his phone from his pocket, tapping his password in and few more taps before passing the phone to Luhan. He shifts in his chair.

“What is it?” Luhan asks, taking the phone in his hand.

“Oh.”

“Oh?”

Luhan is about to give Baekhyun some sarcastic remarks, but seeing how upset the boy is, he decides to be a good Hyung.

“I don’t recall if Chanyeol has this kind of scene before, but I don’t understand why you are so upset over this? Baek, it is just for a movie, Chanyeol might be thinking of you all the time.” Luhan tries so hard to be careful with his words because sometimes his mouth brings disaster, of course Sehun would disagree with that because his younger fiancé always say that his mouth did a great job. Okay, stop.

Baekhyun has his eyes down on his laps, biting his lips.

“But he didn’t tell me.” He says, almost whispering.

But Luhan catches that.

“ing what?!” Eyes and mouth open widely as if he has seen Sehun making out with Vivi, their puppy, or with Zhu, their cat.

“ing didn’t tell me that he is going to have a kiss scene. It is not just a peck on the lips, gosh, it is a full package kiss!”

Luhan stares at the phone screen again, slightly agreeing with Baekhyun. After all, he thinks that he would act much crueller than Baekhyun if he was in his shoes. It is not about the fact  that Chanyeol has to kiss in his movie, but he hid it from Baekhyun. Moreover, Luhan only has caught Sehun kissing Vivi because the so-broad-shoulder-for-plane-to-land boy said that he is curious if it feels good to kiss a dog. He can’t believe that dumbo is his fiancé and he loves him so much.

“Why didn’t he tell you? You are like his diary, he tells you everything.”

“But that.” Baekhyun answers so fast.

Luhan bites his lips, “yea, but that.” 

Silence.

I can’t let this continues, Cupid Luhan, go!

“But Baekhyun-ah, you know you can’t do this forever. As much as I want to punch that lanky legs guy…”

“Hey! That lanky legs guy is my husband!” Baekhyun shouts, but is ignored by Luhan.

“…but I can’t because you love him too much to let me do that. So, talk to him. You can’t avoid his kiss forever, you know, you told me that his kisses are your favourite.”

Baekhyun sighs, “I know, oh man, I miss him kisses already!”

“Then?”

“I don’t know, I can’t help but imagine things. Chanyeol was so busy filming the movie, he had to fly back and forth to Beijing. I can’t go with him because I have works to settle down too. The girl looks so nice and I can see that Chanyeol is so happy working with her. The girl is pretty too, she got the nice curve and she even has abs… and I have a Nutella abs.” Baekhyun can feel his tears pooling in his eyes, but he is not going to let it flow, just no.

“Ya! I didn’t recall that you have this kind of insecurity in you, you shouldn’t let it gets to you. Chanyeol is happy working with everyone, you are his husband, you knew that how passion he is in acting. He doesn’t win the Best Male Actor Award for free. And if it makes you feel better, I’m telling you that you are prettier than any actresses out there. Chanyeol chooses you not only because you are attractive, but you are Baekhyun, the only one that he wants! Oh gosh, I didn’t know that I can be this nice, but it, I just don’t want you to continuously get upset over this thing. C’mon Park, show me the smile!”

Luhan’s words are magically comforting that he is already laughing because Cupid Luhan is back.

“You did not just laugh at me after I comfort you, brat!” Luhan playfully places a scowl on his face, but deep down he is just happy to see the usual Park Baekhyun.

Baekhyun takes Luhan’s hands in his, not caring if people giving him a look or the highschool girls are fangirling over them. “Seriously, thanks, Lu ge. I don’t know what should I do without you.”

“Yea, no problem, but my hands please. And it is not free because you are paying for our lunch.” Typical Luhan.

Baekhyun just laughs it off.

“Better now?” Luhan rests his chin on his one hand.

The latter nods twice, “much better.”

“So, what are you waiting for? Go to him!”

“I don’t know, Chanyeol might be at home right now because he is scheduled-free today and I told him I will be home around dinner.”

“Surprise him then! Don’t take it as a thing, I mean, no need to surprise him in a French maid costume because he has a thing for it. But it might be good too, like you guys can have a make up . No one says no to make up because it is like the bestest ever when you are so lusty…”

There you go a crazed Luhan babbling about nothing, but . Baekhyun is ready to take his leave and he just can’t wait to go to his home, Park Chanyeol is his home. He is so eager that he feels his heartbeat beating so loud inside his ribcage. Leaving a few notes of Won enough to pay for their lunch, he bids his goodbye to Luhan. He can hear Luhan shouting ‘ungrateful kid’, ‘I would never listen to you again’ and more stuffs but he paids no heed to his words.

Feeling his steps are so slow much to his liking, he takes a deep breath and wishing himself a good luck in the rear-view mirror after he gets in his car.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Chanyeol settles himself in the bathtub, after having a cold shower because he is not in the mood to do the work. He just needs to have a good bath to get rid of his headache, not to forget his backache because he slept on the couch. 30 minutes and I will get socialized.

And the 30 minutes turns into an hour because he falls asleep almost having a wet dream again, but he is not having a cold shower again because man. He feels his balls are shrinking, he might lose his libido.

Walking out of the bathroom, he decides to give a call to Sehun if he is free at the moment to hang out. Not bothering is the water is dripping from his body because his husband is not even here to see which he totally hopes Baekhyun will come out from somewhere and he will see his glorious body. Then, they will be having the bestest morning ever. But looks like he is not getting any.

He slips in a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a pair of acid washed black jeans and he is all set. Chanyeol checks himself out in the mirror and he wows at how good looking he is. That’s the gorgeous Park Chanyeol, he smirks, running his fingers in his flaming red hair and grabs his car key on the bedside table.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

25 minutes later and Chanyeol is sitting on the couch in Sehun’s apartment. That is a part of his intention coming here except for that ing Oh Sehun is laughing like there is no tomorrow which Chanyeol thinks he might not meet his tomorrow for real if he doesn’t stop laughing in any second.

Sehun is seriously enjoying the moment as if his life depends on it, laughing at his idiot bestfriend. He looks like a mad, clapping his hands and tears on his cheeks, he can feel the pain in his stomach, but he just can’t stop laughing. He continues to clutch at his stomach, finishing his laugh because Park Chanyeol looks like he is going to murder him with his gaze. And he can’t afford to be killed before he completes his rainbow and wild goals with Luhan. He fans his face and he can feel the sweat dripping from his forehead.

“Hmm, okay, wait, I just need a moment.” He clasps his hand over his mouth, preventing himself from laughing out loud again. Sehun takes a deep breath and lets out a fuh.

“You done?” Chanyeol asks, voice colder than the coldest winter and a deadly scowl stamps on his face.

Sehun would be scurried behind the kitchen bar if he doesn’t know the reason why Chanyeol is looking so pissed. But at the moment, he just needs to calm himself down and not to laugh again.

“I think I am, though I feel like laughing a little bit more. But man, I tell you what, I will stop now because I treasure my life.” Sehun pours the hot coffee that he just brew into two cups. Chanyeol looks like he needs beer more than anything, but he doesn’t want to mess up the already messed up problem Chanyeol is having right now.

Sehun saunters towards Chanyeol, plopping his down on the couch after placing the coffee on the table. The Angry Birds Movie is playing on the TV screen, but Chanyeol’s eyes are making a hole into his couch.

“Ya! Dude!” Sehun punches the other guy on his shoulder only to receive a groan.

Chanyeol tousles his hair in distress and takes the coffee, thinking about to have a big gulp of it to help himself calm a little bit. That’s totally a bad idea because he feels his mouth and throat are burning since that is hot as but not as hot as Baekhyun’s . He almost spits out the coffee if Sehun doesn’t hold him back because a stained carpet means a monster Luhan, but not that he minds because a monster Luhan means a rough, wild .

“What the , Hyung?!” Sehun pats on his bestfriend’s back, helping him with his cough.

Chanyeol looks messed up, like seriously messed up. It’s Baekhyun effect.

“This is bad. I’m not going to see you in this condition ever. You need some advices from the expert, Hyung.” Sehun sits up straight, facing the poor guy.

“Who?” Chanyeol glances to the younger boy.

“Me!” Sehun eagerly waving his hands, Chanyeol thinks a punch or two will do to make him stop because he is not in the mood to listen to whatever dumb advices from him.

“I would rather ask for Vivi or Zhu’s opinion than yours.” Taking the remote on the table, he changes the channel to HBO.

Sehun fakes a gasp. “I’m hurt, Hyung.”

Chanyeol is too tired to deal with him, so he acts like he is interested in Game of Thrones, even though his mind is occupied with Baekhyun.

“I’m serious, Hyung. You have to put it to stop, you can’t just sulk over the fact Baekhyun Hyung refused your kiss this morning.”

“And left me not knowing where did he go last night.” Chanyeol adds.

“Yea, that too. But whatever it is, just face him. Talk to him and you can have the bestest make up ever because make up gives you energy enough to survive for your next life! You can even make him call you Dadd…” That’s all he can say before his mouth meets the tapestry designed pillow.

“You should stop talking about all the time! I have a problem and I’m not here to listen to you talking about life or the kinks you have!” Chanyeol shouts before taking a big gulp of the coffee again, luckily the coffee has cooled down a bit.

Sehun his lips, steadying his posture on the couch again.

“Geez. No need to shout, Hyung. I’m telling you the truth, omo, don’t tell me you don’t feel a thing when he calls you dad…”

“Shut,” one pillow lands on Sehun’s face, “up!” and Sehun lands on the floor.

“Nope! Don’t try to talk if it is going to be about because you don’t know what I am capable to do to you if you do that.” He looks straight into Sehun’s eyes, but the latter finds his floor more attractive. Chanyeol hears him mumbles a but is good. Sehun thinks he has whispered slow enough, though.

Groaning in frustration, Chanyeol joins him on the floor. “Of course, is good! That is why I feel like dying because Baekhyun gave me a really mind blowing blow in my ing dream! And I woke up to nothing!” Nothing is worse than a ual frustrated man.

 Sehun pats on the older man on his shoulder. “I got it, dude. Having a ual frustration when you have a high libido and a partner to pleasure you is not good. C’mon Hyung, Baekhyun Hyung will not do that unless you have done something first.”

It’s true, though, Chanyeol thinks. Baekhyun never fails to give him good morning, night and goodbye kisses even if they are in don’t-talk-to-me mode. Not getting those kisses means he might or might not have done something terrible much to Baekhyun’s liking.

“I don’t know! I was home and he was not there, I ended up sleeping on the couch. I even asked him when we were having our breakfast, but he shrugged me off…” Chanyeol sinks deeper into the floor and sighs.

“…wait! Do you think Baekhyun finds out?!” Fingers desperately clutching onto Sehun’s sleeve.

“About what?”

“About you-know-what!”

“About…oh! Oh! Oh gosh, this is bad, Hyung!” And that doesn’t help Chanyeol to calm down at all.

He whimpers in his hand, “I know! How can he find out?!”

Sehun clasps his hands together, “actually, Hyung, there is this something called ‘internet’ and social media. If you are not aware of those.”

Flicking Sehun’s forehead, he retorts, “I know, genius!” He searches for his phone in his pocket and looks through the couch, but he finds none.

“Pass me your phone.” Sehun leans forward for his phone, tapping in the password before passing it to Chanyeol because Chanyeol is an idiot who always forgot to bring his phone along. Chanyeol catches the phone quicker than anything. Sehun leans his side against the couch, observing his Hyung.

Chanyeol opens the internet browser and types in ‘chanyeol’ and the first thing he sees gives him goosebumps and he can feel his pulse quicken and his palms are clammy. He almost slips the phone out of his grip if it is not for Sehun snatching the phone from him. The blood drains out of Chanyeol and he has never been this pale.

Sehun gasps reading what is on the screen and he lets out  a ho ho ho, screw your life.

On the screen is almost all about Chanyeol’s latest movie, So, I Married an Anti-fan, but the only thing he sees is the video.

CHANYEOL KISSING SCENE in SIMAF – YouTube

The. ing. Preview. Has. Been. Released.

For the moment Chanyeol thinks he is almost having a hyperventilation, Sehun is replaying the video for more than three times because, “woah, Hyung! That was a full package kiss!”

Sehun bursts into a laughing fit again because his Hyung is a dumb 185cm human being for hiding from his little husband that he was going to have a kiss scene in his latest movie. Sehun is the only one who knows about that, he doesn’t plan to join the , but Chanyeol offers him a twelve piece set pink restraint kit toy cuffs chop that he has been wanting to gift Luhan with, it even comes with a free crystal or and an 8oz intimate lubricant! And Sehun is not the one who will say no when it comes to somewhat linked to . He knows it would end up bad because Baekhyun is not as dumb as his tall husband.

“I’m so going to cut all ties with you, Hyung. I can’t risk getting killed by Baekhyun Hyung.”

“That is so soothing, Sehun. Thanks.” Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

Sehun stands up and collects the cups, heading toward the kitchen. “It’s your first kiss scene and you hide it from your husband who trusts you more than anything.”

“I didn’t mean to! The job pays really well and I just want to make sure Baekhyun gets everything he wants.” Chanyeol claims.

“That is so sweet of you, but that’s not the way. By the way, the bomb had dropped, but you still can fix it.” Sehun washes the cups, not turning his body around.

Chanyeol stares at the back of Sehun’s head, “I can?”

“Of course you can, you are Park Chanyeol!” That makes Chanyeol secretly grins again.

Chanyeol peeks at his watch and it is showing few minutes pasts 1, time flows so fast and he just spends his time talking with Sehun. “Need to go now?”

Chanyeol nods, “yeah, Baekhyun won’t be home until dinner. So, maybe I will take the chance to prepare my script or maybe to freak out again.”

He feels his body is so light standing up and he just needs to be home. He grabs his car key, walking towards the door. “I’m going! Thanks, man!” Chanyeol puts his sneakers on and heads out after hearing a faint ‘whatever, dude’ from Sehun.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

To go, or not to go?

Baekhyun is debating either to get into their apartment or not and have a tiny thought to run away again, knowing Chanyeol is in there. He gives his hands a squeeze before unwillingly punching in the codes, getting a light click sound of the door. He spiritually gathers all his courage to step into the apartment. Not greeting the other human staying in the same place, he peeks around to find his tall husband.

He’s not here?

 He looks out for him in the kitchen and the bathroom, but no sign of his giant. He drags his feet to the couch and plops his body onto it, disappoints that he finds his husband is not there. Poor Yeollie. He breathes.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Click.

Baekhyun awakes from his nap on the couch. Chanyeol’s here?

He adjusts his posture into a sit up, waiting for his husband to appear. Eyes still heavy from the nap, he fidgets in his seat.

“Babe?” The deep voice of his husband calls, causing him to startle and responds in a slight stutter, “y-yeah?”

“You sleepin’? Sorry if I wake you up.” Chanyeol stands a meter away from Baekhyun, clammy hands in his pocket.

“No, it’s alright. I’m going to wake up ‘nyway. I’ll just go have a short shower then.” Baekhyun abruptly stands and walks pass Chanyeol, not looking into his husband’s eyes. The latter is so down, knowing his husband is avoiding him. Does he not trust me anymore?

Before Baekhyun could escape, Chanyeol catches his right wrist and gently pulls the shorter, facing each other. He mutters, “I’m sorry.”

Not getting any response from the other, he tries again, “babe, I’m truly sorry. Please forgive this idiot husband of yours. I swear it won’t happen again!” And he hears Baekhyun mumbling a you are an idiot. “About the kiss…”

“Am I not important enough for you to hide it from me?” Baekhyun cuts him. He sounds hurt and Chanyeol hates that.

Taking the smaller’s hands into his large one, eyes gazing deep into his favourite brown eyes of his husband. “Baek, I can’t live without you, that is how important you are to me!”

“Then why did you hide it from me?”

“I’m sorry, so sorry. But the job pays really well and I just want to make you happy buy by getting you everything you want. Also you might make me refuse  the job.” Chanyeol reasons, but now he thinks that those reasons are not valid at all, he sounds like a .

“Oh, it hurts, but it’s okay. Do you really think I’m that shallow to be that unprofessional to make you turn down a job just because you have a freaking kissing scene? No, I’m not, Yeol. I’m not mad because you have a kissing scene, but I’m mad because you choose to hide it from me.” Baekhyun’s eyes getting droopy and he bites his lips not to break.

Chanyeol thinks he doesn’t need anymore words, so he pulls his small husband into his embrace. He hides his face in the vanilla scented hair of Baekhyun, taking a long breath. Whilst Baekhyun finds his way to sneak his arms around Chanyeol’s waist and buries his face into the warm chest. He takes a whiff of Chanyeol’s cologne, smiling to himself because Chanyeol has never changed his cologne since he first said that he loves the smell. It smells so comforting, being in Chanyeol’s arms makes he feels protected and he needs no one else to tell him that. They break the hug after a few moments only to study each other’s face.

If you ask Baekhyun what is his favorite feature on Chanyeol, he would answer with his elven ears and he loves to tug on it just because he wants to annoy his husband out. As for Chanyeol, it is Baekhyun’s lips. The lips that always give him a mischievous smile and the sweetest words he even wanted to listen to. Falling into the spell, Chanyeol leans his head down to capture the lips, but his partner jumps and pushes him away. The sudden action surprises Chanyeol.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry Babe! I shouldn’t have done that, I’m sorry, Baekhyun-ah.”

Baekhyun feels sorry to see his husband freaking out, but he can’t help but recalling Chanyeol kissing scene.

“Baby, listen. I would never do that again, I will respect your decision for not wanting to kiss me and I will just wait, babe, I will wait! I will even accept it if you don’t want to kiss me again, eventhough I couldn’t live without your kiss, but for you, I will try because I love you so much, so please don’t hate me and…” Chanyeol is slurring his words like a drunk that he doesn’t even process before saying it out loud.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun watches his husband with bored eyes and his husband needs a help to stop.

“…leave me because I accidently want to kiss you because I always want to kiss you. Babe, your kiss is magical, I really need them now, but it’s okay because I know you don’t want my lips to get any nearer to yours, so…” he continues.

“Yeol.” Baekhyun tries again.

Not working because, “…I will just stay away from your lips, but please don’t refrain me from hugging you too because I will die without it. And.. and…”

“Chanyeol, stop it!” Baekhyun screams on his husband’s face.

Chanyeol feels his heart beating so fast, “okay, okay, I will stop. I mean it, I will stop freaking out and I won’t try to kiss…”

“Yeol, you can kiss me.” Baekhyun mutters softly.

“… you again, I swear…. What?!” I didn’t hear it wrong, right?

He sees Baekhyun’s lips tugging upward into a shy smile and his cheeks adorn in blush. “I said, you can kiss me.”

“I can?” Chanyeol feels his excitement is lighting up and a feeling of thrilling glee tinged with a hint of eagerness. “You won’t get mad?” He adds.

“Why would I be?” Baekhyun’s eyes soften, Chanyeol looks like a four year old kid getting a candy, but Chanyeol is a kid trapped in a 27 year old guy’s body.

“Because you hate me.” Chanyeol juts his lips down, he is just being dramatic anyway.

“Who told you that because I don’t?” The latter crosses his arms and raises his left brow.

Chanyeol finds no answer for that, thus he decides to go straight to the point, “I want to kiss you.”

Baekhyun giggles, “kiss me then, it’s yours.”

“Okay.” Chanyeol bites his lips.

Baekhyun sees no movement from his husband. “Okay?” He shakes his head, taking a step closer to his husband. He his lips, seducing the tall man and he knows he always won. He smirks, arms snaking around Chanyeol’s neck, tugging him down. His breath is ghosting on the other’s lips. “So, where is the husband of mine who has been deprived for my kiss?” His lips linger to the elven ears, whispering into it.

Baekhyun lets out a squeak when he is lifted up by his thighs, quickly wrapping his legs around the taller’s waist. Forhead on forhead, Chanyeol breathes, “he’s here.”

“Oh, wait!” Way to ruin the mood, Park Chanyeol.

“What?” Baekhyun responds, unhappy.

“Where were you last night, baby? You left your phone and I’ve been missing you all day long.” Chanyeol leans forward to place a chaste peck on the other’s neck.

Baekhyun pouts, fingers playing with his husband’s hair. “I didn’t go anywhere, I was home.”

Chanyeol’s forehead crinkles in confusion, giving his face the look of a question mark. “You were?”

“Of course, silly! I decided to clean the room and I guess I fell asleep in the guest room. I woke up around 3 and I didn’t have the heart to wake you up.” Baekhyun traces the taller’s left ear with his finger and mutters, ‘yoda’.

Chanyeol nods in understanding. “That…makes sense. Guest room would be the last place that I would ever think of.”

“Sorry for your backache, Yeol.” Baekhyun lets his hands settle on Chanyeol’s shoulders before pressing the tips of his finger into the stiff skin, giving him a soothing massage.

“Nah, that’s okay.” He grabs the smaller’s perky , taking him off guard and lets out a soft sinful moan. He starts on the forehead, placing a sweet, short kiss on both of his eyes, moving to his cute button nose. He stops before his lips reach the main destination, the other’s waiting lips. Chanyeol smirks, saying, “your lips look a little lonely, would they like to meet mine?"

He chuckles and bends his head down to kiss him while Baekhyun smiles at the awaiting lips. He closes his eyes when their lips touched and proceeds to share a few pecks. It is not too passionate, but very nice. It makes their insides melt and none of them want the kiss to stop. They want the kiss to go on forever and ever. Chanyeol locks the pink and soft lips into deeper, tenderly nipping at the flesh before poking the entrance asking for permission. Baekhyun opens his mouth apart and Chanyeol shoves his tongue into the welcoming cave. He hits upon every taste he could, it was warm and wet. He incessantly hunts the treasure and he stops with heavy breaths, drastically panting for air.

Baekhyun is gasping for air too, and his pink lips are now changing into swollen ones, but in Chanyeol’s eyes, they are rather arousing. He feels his jaw is hurting from too much smiling, not that he is complaining. Chanyeol gently leaves a trail of kisses from Baekhyun’s jaw to his right ear and whispers,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Make up ?”

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Hello everyone! So, how was it? Tbh, I’m still awkward after not writing for so long, I hope I didn’t disappoint y’all ಥ_ಥ
That’s it. I’m happy to write again, I’ll let y’all know if I’m about to write more fics (throw bricks at myself for not updating my other fics). I would love to hear it from you, so comment below, babies! Gives the story an upvote if you think it deserves! ♥

It's time for Chanbaek's make up , so byeeeeee.

tumblr_n592h8IWkJ1qgnxifo3_r1_500.gif

Let’s talk in twitter, @baeksmother :)

An adorable bunny for you!

tumblr_static_tumblr_ltlgk5oi4a1qdabzno1