Starlight

Starlight

 

WARNING : TOO MUCH MUAH

 

"Just one little misunderstanding..." Baekhyun informed chocking out the words from his mouth, the pain in his heart was so powerful that it was devouring his insides. "Hyung, you should tell her..." Chanyeol made an attempt to sympathise with his friend. 

 

"She... She is doing good on her own... She smiled, Yeol." Baekhyun grimaced trying to drink water from the bottle.

 

"Of course, why would she show that her heart aches?" Baekhyun was cursing himself for pushing the love of his life away, couple quarrelled from time to time, and sadly in the heat of the moment, Baekhyun broke up with his girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon. It was the worse mistake he ever made in his entire life.

 

He was supposed to cherish her, make her stay but he chose to be a coward instead. And even now, he was choosing to be a coward.

"She's happy without me," Baekhyun said as if he was sure about it. "I did her wrong... she'll do well without me."

 

Chanyeol's eyes rounded with rage, "Who do you think you are to say that? Do you know? Are you sure she's doing well without you? Do you know?" He repeated.

 

Baekhyun looked at him surprised not expecting Chanyeol to say anything, "She smiled--" 

 

"Don't tell me you fell for that? Who knows how much sadness noona is hiding behind that smile. Did you get confused by her smile?" Chanyeol lectured.

 

The more Baekhyun thought about her, it made him want to cry. "I'm... trying to kill my feelings for her but..." Chanyeol cut him off, "They are killing you instead right?" His words made Baekhyun nod his head. "It's killing me." Baekhyun admitted. 

 

"Why don't you do something about it?" Chanyeol made another attempt to reason with him-- to make him understand.

 

"Wanna know a thing hyung?" Chanyeol deep voice softened as if he was trying to be as understanding as he can, "You don't need a reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to. Because it makes you happy."

 

"What are you waiting for?" Chanyeol sat next to him, "Do you even realise how much of human life is lost in waiting?" 

 

"What if she--" Chanyeol cut him off again, "You either say how you feel and it up or say nothing and let it you up instead." 

"I love her."

 

"She's been smiling all day, so you think she's alright but you don't know if she cries herself to sleep at night. Hyung, go make it right." Chanyeol walked out of the room.


 

"I love him to the point where it hurts," Taeyeon explains.

 

"Whenever I see him talking to other girls- my stomach starts hurting. And when finally his eyes meet mine... my heard feels like it is about to rip out of my chest."

 

"It's almost like a disease, the love I have for him is slowly coursing my veins. It is going to destroy me, its going to me up but I don't want to let go of it." Taeyeon finishes sobbing painfully.

 

"Taeng." Tiffany tries to calm her as she embraces her best friend. "I hate him for making you like this."

"He kissed her." Confessed Taeyeon for the 5th time, and her friend Tiffany nodded her head.

 

"You know... the first time I met him wasn't love at first sight, when he was introduced as a trainee. My love for him formed gradually, his personality, his voice, his hair and oh god, his eyes. He is all I want." 

 

"Taeyeon, I was there... she forced herself onto him." Tiffany insisted, "Its just a little misunderstanding... he loves you-" 

"Then why isn't he here? He should be here..."

 

"You love him?"

 

"I love him-"

 

   ~ Ding Dong~

 

Tiffany smiled at her friend and got up to wipe the tears away from her face. "He's here. Do what your heart tells you to do." 

Taeyeon found herself nodding her head. Tiffany reassured her friend once again before leaving through the back door.

Taeyeon dragged her feet to the door and opened it, "Taeyeon." She hissed when he called her name. Closing her eyes she digested his appearance, he did come.

 

 

"I... " He started but Taeyeon cut him off by smashing her lips on top of his and grabbing him by his shirt to reel him closer. She shut the door with her feet and he grabbed her waist to pull her closer. "Baekhyun..." She moaned when he bit her lower lip, once he got access to , he pulled her closer to himself and lowered his hands to grab her legs to pull her up- so she was being carried by him.

 

 

With a thud, Baekhyun pushed her onto the wall and attacked in a wild-like manner. "Oh god, Taeyeon." Baekhyun pulled away for a second to look at her flustered face, he pecked her lips before burying his face in her neck and almost instantly she gave him space to attack her neck. 

 

He kissed her neck and then started bitting it softly and each time successfully earning a moan from her.  She pulled his head up once again and positioned her lips onto him. Taeyeon smoothly ran her fingers through his perfectly kept hair. Baekhyun felt her tongue brush tentatively against his and he found himself going crazy. He put her down once again and then swiftly picked her up in bridal style.

 

He throwed Taeyeon on her bed and got on top as well, "Baekhyun..." She called as he took off his coat and tossed it randomly in the room, "Ssh..." He whispered before grabbing her by her wrist and yanking her forward making Taeyeon collide against his chest. He let her stay in his arms, as he s his arms around her tiny waist.

 

"You deserve so much more--" She pulled away and looked at him with a frown on her face. "Don't you dare walk away saying I deserve better, what do you know? I don't want better Baekhyun, I don't ing want better. I ing want you." 

 

"Taeyeon-ah... I love you... I need you." Baekhyun kisseed Taeyeon sweetly, dabbing her lips with his tongue before he received entrance, they got lost in the warmth between them. "Harder Baek, kiss me harder." Their bodies sank deep into the mattress as they exchanged countless kisses.

 

Author's Room

I was so worried about this story, so here is the one shot for you guys with lots of kissing scene. HA I just love this pairing so much. <3 Please do comment and let me know what you think, was it hot enough. Be sure to check out my other fanfictions too and fyi this is inspired by my own Kyungsoo fanfic "Be As One." >.< What ya'll think? I'm satisfied with my life, how'd you like this kiss? Do you know hard it is ? To write kissing scenes and being in love when you haven't in real life? HA comment :( k?

-DarkJustice