bonus

i'll shut you up (with my lips)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it’s been a week since the party and jimin hasn’t been able to talk to jungkook since.

to be fair, it’s not from the lack of trying. it’s just that when he finally gathers enough courage to do so after class, the younger’s already gone.

“maybe he doesn’t really like you?” hoseok said once. he got a slap on the arm for that.

i mean, it’s not like jungkook’s avidly avoiding him or anything. he waves back whenever jmin would say hi to him before class starts. and he would smile back whenever he would spot jimin stalking him during his morning runs.

“that’s it,” jimin decides. “i’m gonna go look for him and ask him out.”

he walks all over campus in search for the object of his obsessions affections. but his luck falls short when there’s no sign of him in the hallways, the field, and the library. the only place he could think of looking now was the cafeteria.

so he makes his way to there, thinking of all the possible things he could say to the other boy.

hey, come here often? ugh no that’s stupid.

hello, jungkook! i-uh, ugh that’s not it either.

hey. how you doin? goddamnit, park. get yourself together!

before he could actually get himself together though, he’s already a few feet away from jungkook’s table and jimin’s mind goes into overdrive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter