Repeated Prince Taemin or Princess?

Why Juliet?

Minho’s POV

“Ah, break time.” I told myself and no one in particular with yawn. I just had history, what a boring subject. Whenever this subject appears, I’ll find myself drift off to slumber land. And, I had no one to help me keeping my eyes open. I mean, these guys in this class were new to me. I couldn’t build a conversation with them that easy to keep me entertained. It was still awkward for me to act that way in this new environment.

Key, he was six rooms away from me. So I couldn’t talk to him. And that Prince Taemin who was my class-mate in math and English was taking PE instead of History like me. Right now, I wanted to be with Taemin. It didn’t mean that I like that boy, but I preferred PE than History. I envied him to be in that class. Since it was a break time already, I went out from my class, tried to find Key. On my way, I saw Prince Taemin. I lifted my hand and waved at him. But when he finally saw me, his eyes widened and he turned around to another direction. I wondered again what was with this boy.

“Maybe he forgot to pick something.” I mumbled to myself. With that I continue with my journey to find Key.

I asked my class-mate I remember from class earlier if they knew Key and where I could find him. I already went around the school and got tired with failed result. They showed me he was at the corner of canteen. There he was. Happily eating and chatting.

“What a kind of friend you are Kim Kibum!” I whined. I pushed my feet to go over where Key sat. He was there eating with his friends and forgot about me. When I looked carefully to his acquaintances, one of them looked like someone I know from the back. Prince Taemin. I didn’t know Key know Taemin, why he didn’t tell me? I thought.

“Two things Kibum.” I greeted them directly. Their eyes were on me. Kibum with bored gaze, Prince Taemin with annoyed gaze, and this guy I didn’t know yet with curious one. “One, I looked for you around the school to have lunch together but you left me. Two, why you didn’t tell me that you know Prince Taemin.”

Key ordered me to sit down with his hand gesture. I took a place beside him, since the other seats were already occupied. Then he said,

“First of all, let me introduce you to my new friend. This is Lee Jinki.” The guy he mentioned smiled at me charmingly. “Then, as you already know, this is Prince Taemin, Onew best-friend.”

Okay, I confused. Key forgot to explain who was Onew and how did he get into this conversation. “Who is Onew?”

“I am. My besties call me Onew.” Then I understood.

“Guys, this is Minho. My best-friend.” Key continued.

“Actually, I’m his cousin. My grandfather is Key’s grandmother’s big brother.” I told them. I heard Onew chuckled and I saw Prince Taemin raised one of his eyebrows.

“Don’t mind him.” Key told them. “And, second, you are a big guy. You’ll find your way. The last Minho, why bother knowing a Prince if you already have a diva?”

Key always says that he is a DIVA. And he didn’t answer my question properly. I was going to ask him more but Prince Taemin cut me.

“Can you please stop calling me Prince Taemin? Taemin is enough.”

“But you are!” I answered immediately. I saw Onew tried to contain his laughter. What’s so funny?

“Or should I call you Princess?” I asked jokingly. Onew couldn’t hold his laugh anymore. The Prince himself stiffened.


finally, another chapter.

at first, i wanted to make Minho someone rude who will confront TAemin. but my fingers bring me to this personality instead. maybe because i kept watch Shinee Black Star, where Minho bullied Gil by his pure mind??! yeah, Minho there was a straight forward person, but always attack Gil conciously or not.

hehehee

i hope you'll like this type of personality i put MInho in.

 

and, please excuse my language. i'm not a native speaker.

 

comments and subscribers ARE LOVE