first day and the beginning

Why Juliet?

Lee Taemin entered the school building. Today was the first day of school. She or HE was excited. She went to her locker to put her book. In front of her locker, she saw a young girl standing there. Politely she asked,

“Excuse me, you’re standing in front of my locker.” The other girl blushing acknowledging that LEE TAEMIN was talking to her. She immediately turned to face the boy and gave him a letter. Taemin accepted the letter but he wonder what for, so he asked,

“What is this?”

“Annyeong, my name is Shin Se Kyung. I am your junior, Taemin sunbae. And, I like you.” She finally confessed.

Taemin blushed hearing this confession. Since middle school, she was popular among girls. She had a beauty face, cute, polite person, smart, and rich. What an ideal type for a girlfriend, Um- boyfriend. Many fell for her, or more exactly HIM. Not a little tried to confess. But Lee Teamin always got shy and blushing before reject them. She never got used to this kind of treatment.

“Thank you Se Kyung-ssi. But, I can’t return your feeling. I’m sorry.” Taemin bowed to show SeKyung her apology. SeKyung wanted to cry right then and there. She already liked Taemin for six months. And during that time she always had her eyes on him. She met Taemin when they accidentally bumped into each other in the school corridor. She was mesmerized by Taemin beauty or Handsomeness and his polite attitude.

“But why Taemin oppa?”

“I think we don’t even know each other before this. And, I don’t have time for this relationship.” Taemin said as an excuse.

“Then, let’s try to know each other more.” SeKyung suggested and held Taemin’s hand making the older uncomfortable. Before Taemin could reject the offer, SeKyung already on her heels leaving Taemin dumbfounded. They didn’t know that someone watched them and was furious from jealousy.

(Start from now, I’ll address Taemin with HE)

After putting the books, Taemin went to his class. In the way, he met Lee Jinki or Onew. Onew was the school president and Taemin’s best-friend.

“Annyeong!”

“Why, hello. Good Morning Taemin-sshi.” Onew greeted him back.

“Drop the formality Onew. What’s new today?”

“Transferred students. Moved from Daegu since his father get new Job here in Seoul. Bestfriend with Key.”

“Whoa, you sure know a lot!” he teased.

“And, he’s handsome.”

“So?” Taemin sometimes wonder if Onew knew his secret. As best-friends they should spent time together playing something manly and dirty. But Onew never pushed him to do such a thing. Onew also never treated him harshly. There’s sometimes that Onew teased Taemin saying that he was too pretty to be a boy. But, there’s no significant proof that his secret was revealed to his best-friend.

“Don’t you scare?” he asked. Taemin showed a confuse face, asking Onew to explain more.

“Don’t you scare to fall in love with him?” Onew teased. Taemin smacked his head, irritated to that comment.

“Stop it!”

“Kidding! I mean, he’ll take over your position as school prince in the school. He’s your rival.”

“NO! I’ll be glad that someone finally takes that over me.”

 


i'm sorry if in the first paragraph you might be confuse about the pronoun. at first i thought to keep this chapter hide. but, i really wanted to update my writing ASA my thoughts appear.

enjoy the story.

 

I am HAPPY i recieve good respond to this story. oh, if you see the main image up there, that's the school uniform look like. and taemin in female role would be like the background image. i hope you can imagine it. i make onew besfriend with taemin, since i think he look like Goo Yong Ha in the Sungkyungkwan Scandal.

ah, and did you notice Shin SeKyung? yes, i put her in the story, i prefer her than any SNSD since she will have big role and couple pairing. and if you can predict who's gonna match who, can you tell me?

hehhe

i just wonder about your thoughts. i already set mine tho.

then,

comments and subscribes are LOVE

 

still, if you feel this story is not worth to read, i'll delete. just tell me and let me know the reason. but i hope you'll show me your love and ask me to continue. (i don't have much confident in myself, do i?)