"Dinner and the Chou's"

The Tomboy Across The Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana explain to me again why your in the office" My older sister Mina yelled slamming her hand into the chair I sat in.

"I spilled milk on a girl" I mumbled innocently.

"You poured milk on a girl...on the first day?!" She said shaking her head rapidly.

"It was an accident swear! I just tripped down the stairs with milk in my hand...and she happened to be there" I muttered.

"Sana-" "don't believe me? go ask her!" I screamed pointing at the closed nurse's office.

'I had been showing some of the younger kids around the school since I have always went to the same school every year...i know the book just like I know my phone' I thought to myself angrily.

"Miss Sana please come in here" the nurse Mrs. Jung asked letting the Raven haired girl out with a change of clothes.

~

"So you poured milk on the poor girl...why?" She asked rising her eyebrow.

"I didn't do it on purpose I swear! I had finished showing many of the new kids around the school...and I was walking towards I tripped and she just ended up being at the bottom of the stairs at the moment" I mumbled breaking eyes contact.

"I see the girls name is Tzuyu...she's new here and since you weren't in class today you didn't know she was in your class".

"Really?" I asked rising my head.

"I would like you to apologize because the poor thing didn't even know what was happening truly" Mrs. Jung mumbled.

"But-" "No buts Sana! You will apologize after shes done changing!" She said slamming her book closed.

"Fine" I muttered bitterly.

~

I waited outside the girl's bathroom for the girl name Tzuyu.

''Exuse me" the Raven haired girl mumbled.

"Look Tzuyu...I'm sorry I accidentally fell down the stairs where you were" I apologize the best I could.

"It's fine" she said looking happy...

'If she was a animal..she would be a perky pup' I thought with a nod.

"Well I'll see you around Tzuyu" I said with a wave.

She waved back but quickly looked irritated as a group yelled her name.

I crept around the corner to see what would happen.

~

"Tzuyu!" A boy with a snapback yelled wrapping the girl into a headlock.

"This is for this morning" he said happily as the smaller girl squirmed.

"Jackson! Let tzuyu go dammit..." another male with Carmel hair stood hitting the Blonde to the ground.

"Mark!" The boy name Jackson whined.

"Don't hurt the boy...even if he deserves it" a dark haired boy with to moles on the top of his eyelids.

"Jaebum you didn't wait for me!" Another ravened hair not came screaming.

"Sorry Junior" the boy named Jaebum mumbled ruffling Juniors hair.

"Chaeyoung hurry up were going him now!" Another hazel screamed.

"I'm coming Youngjae" Chaeyoung said waving him along.

"Come in dorks" Mark mumbled almost out of the door first.

"DIE!" tzuyu the innocent looking girl yelled at the boy name Jackson.

~

Those must be the new neighbors my dad was talking about...Their dad and my dad would be doing business together.

"Sana! Sana!" Two little boys screamed running right for me.

"What do you want twerps?" I asked not in a mood to play with them.

I looked down the the shorts I wore. Remembering his morning.

I looked down at my younger brothers...

'BamBam and Yugyeom the mischievous twins'.

"Mina told us to tell you were going home now" they said running ahead of me.

~

"The girl I accidentally poured milk on...is one of Mr. Chou's daughters". I mumbled as Mina gave me a look.

"Oh...was she nice about you pouring milk on her?" She asked turning down the radio.

"Yes...but I turned my back and suddenly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter