Did this just happen?

The Tomboy Across The Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY 2K!!!!♡♡♡

So you guys don't get another random chapter...this chapter will be exactly how one of my readers suggested. (elegantzuyu)

°°°°

Tzuyu and I are coloring that "doodle bear" we got at the art supply store. I'm bored but Tzuyu appears to be having fun.

"I'm going to get some juice, want anything?" I ask as I stand. "Bring me some of Mina's cookies" she says as she draws little purple stars on the bears foot.

I nod as I pull the leftover cookies out of the microwave. I grab a glass and grab the carton of orange juice.

"Hurry up!" Tzuyu says impatiently as I'm walking towards her. "I'm legit right here" I say as I sit the plate down beside her.

"Tzuyu lets go watch a movie" I say. "Right now?" she asks.

"Its not like we're doing anything important at the moment" I say. "That's just rude" she holds up the stuffed bear. "Are you serious?" I stare at her blankly.

"What's even playing in the theatre?" she asks. I hadn't thought about it, "I don't know...we can see when we get there" I simply say as I stand.

Tzuyu sighs and stands to. "Let me go put my shoes on" she says as she walks aways.

I drop the glass and plate in the sink. I slip on a pair of flip flops, I don't think these are mine. But I honestly don't care.

"What should we see?" Tzuyu as as we look over whats airing at the time.

"Because I love you" I point at the romantic film on the wall.

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter