"First Day... and spilled milk?"

The Tomboy Across The Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be written in Tzuyu's point of view the next chapter will be Sana. Then I'll start combining the point views together.

"Wake up!" My dad hollered from down stairs.

I lifted my head off my pillow trying my best to get in the bathroom first.

Me and Chaeyoung always did something to slow the boys down.

Today was just tying their doors together with a couple jump ropes.

Me and Chaeyoung high fived as we entered the bathroom.

One of us got in the shower as the other did things like brush our hair or prepare our clothes.

That was the bathroom routine usually..breakfast was simply an apple.

"The bus is on its way get moving kids!" My dad said basically shoving us all out of the door.

~

We stood in our driveway waiting for the bus to arrive.

I pulled Jackson into a head lock.

"Think about hiding my Jordans again!".

"Guys there's the bus! Act normal dammit" the eldest Mark roared.

"Yes sir captain sir!" I mocked picking up my bag.

The bus was ing crowded with kid of all different ages.

"Try fitting four to a seat" the bus driver obviously didn't care about safety because she rammed into the gas pedal.

Flinging us around like rag dolls as I was forced into a seat with JeaBum! and Jackson.

"Why'd I have to get stuck with you dorks?!" I whined as my face was becoming one with the window.

"Deal with it it's just a bus ride" JeaBum said forcing me into the window even more.

"I hate you" I muttered into the window that probably came out as something else.

~

"There's a pool and a basketball court and even a baseball diamond!" I shrieked getting excited to play so many of the schools sports.

"Calm down your pushing me out of the seat" Jackson said gripping the seat firmly.

"You'd deserve it if you fell" I said with a grin.

"Chaeyoung were in The same class...great I would have already gotten lost" I muttered as we made your way into the gymnasium.

They were passing out maps. So chaeyoung grabbed one since we were in the same class.

"For all new student here. The letters for you class numbers to by alphabetical order...A and B in top. C and D on the bottom".

"Please make your way to your classes now students" the auto voice went off.

"Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter