Good bye, Love

Wonder Girls Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sohee X GD

“Let’s break up…” She said in a monotone, not facing him. She slowly swirled the wine glass in her hand. It was a phrase he expected but wished she didn’t say it. Jiyong stayed silence. He knew he was causing her so much pain because of his greed. Greed for love.

“I can’t keep pretending Ji. It’s tiring…” she said slowly and took a sip of her wine. “What if I don’t want to?” he finally said, breaking the awkward silence that filled the whole space. Sohee finally looked up to face him. She loves him and she knew he does too, but she can’t endure it anymore.

The on and off relationship that they had been in is too tiring for her. They are always arguing over small things and nothing had been going well. “Ji, if you really love me, then let me go. Please…” she pleaded. Her eyes were watery. Jiyong didn't respond. 

He cheated on her once and she forgave him. He said he has no feeling whatsoever but he still meet her behind Sohee’s back. “I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore. Goodbye…” she said as she put down her glass wine and stood up from her seat.

“Sohee.. Babe, wait...” he grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry… I know I am a jerk to you. But I can’t…live without you.. I tried babe, when we end things once. Do you see how messed up I am?” He was desperate. He didn’t want to let her go. He is a mess without her.

“You don’t think

Please log in to read the full chapter