Morning Kiss

Wonder Girls Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

OC X Sunmi

The ray of morning sunlight had awoken sunmi from her deep sleep. Her eyes still felt heavy and she slowly tried to open them. She turned slightly and smiled upon seeing the figure next to her. He was still in his dreamland. “He looks like a baby…” she thought as she gazed at his calm complexion. The beam of light that hit his face truly highlighted his perfectly structured features. Sunmi carefully traced her fingers against his face. This is the face that she missed a lot. After being away for some time the two finally met. Sunmi then stopped tracing and moved slightly nearer to his face. She gazed lovingly as twitched a bit. “You miss me that much?” he suddenly voiced out. Sunmi knew he was already awake, that is why she was not taken aback by his sudden respond. Sunmi hummed a bit. “Yep, so much you had no idea…” she said.

He opened his eyes and immediately smiled upon seeing her natural morning face. Her complexion was a bit pale due to no makeup but she still look amazingly beautiful. “You look the best in the morning do you know that?” he said, staring deep into her eyes. Sunmi avoided it a bit, too shy to look into his mesmerising gaze. He then moved closer and brought her closer as he wrapped his arm around her petite figure. “You also had no idea how much I miss you…” he said.

The two stayed in that position for a while b

Please log in to read the full chapter