Crush

Wonder Girls Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jae X Lim

It was a lazy Sunday when Lim decided to practice her guitar skills. It has not been long since she started learning how to play. The rest of members were also busy learning instrument so she thought why not. She had always wanted to learn to play guitar anyway. Lim was strumming when suddenly someone came from the front door. “Annyounghaseyo..” a guy came, bowing slightly. Lim glanced up and smiled a bit upon seeing the familiar figure. “I hope I am not interrupting you… Can I come in senior?” he asked. “Stop it Jae. Don’t bother calling me Senior. We are the same aged. Come in…” Lim responded.

“What are you doing here on Sunday?” he asked as he took a chair and sat next to her, placing his guitar case on the floor. “Just feel like practicing. What are you doing here?” she asked back. “Coming to greet my favourite senior…” he answered. Lim raised her eyebrows slightly. “Seriously Jae. Are you going to keep being formal like this?”

Jae laughed. “How can I not? You are the wonder girls. A superior senior.” Lim pouted. “Not really though. I’m not the original wonder girls member so technically I’m not superior…” she said. Jae looked at her direction and nudged her arm slightly. “There you go again with that talk…”

Eventhough they haven’t known each other for long, the two is a close friend. It was pretty awkward at first considering how

Please log in to read the full chapter