4 NEW FRIEND IN NEED

A GIFT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JINWOON POV
    I look at her and ask if I can kiss her, what is wrong with me? Maybe because of the alcohol that’s why I’m thinking ert things in my head.
Jinwoon: I’m sorry, I think I’m drunk (laughing)
Jiyeon: (awkward laugh and she drink a glass of soju) I think it’s fine with me.
Jinwoon: what? (shocked) you mean…
Jiyeon: I meant you’re sorry…it’s fine, I understand why you said that. (laughing) I don’t see you a ert bad person or something.
Jinwoon: thank you.
    So I felt relieved when she said that she understands me. 
Jinwoon: maybe we should talk about your favor?
Jiyeon: yup! that’s better…so, you’re going to lend me your money?
Jinwoon: how can I be sure that you’ll pay me back?
Jiyeon: (thinking) I’ll give you my address and contact number.
Jinwoon: ok then? I’m not convince, you said you don’t have a job right?
Jiyeon: yes, but I’m working and helping my bestfriend’s boutique right now…
Jinwoon: you don’t have a job, so it means you don’t have money to pay me back.
Jiyeon: I just told you that I’m working on a boutique…
Jinwoon: so how much is your salary?
Jiyeon: it’s confidential…
Jinwoon: then I guess I’m not yet sure if I can lend you some money (drink)
Jiyeon: oh please…ok…my salary is not enough…
Jinwoon: then how are you supposed to pay me? if you don't pay me you need to work on my shop.
Jiyeon: what? You have you’re on business? Monkey business huh?
Jinwoon: I’m not like that…if you have time just visit it… here’s my card and you can contact me there.
Jiyeon: so how about the money? I need it by tomorrow…
Jinwoon: let’s see…I’ll think about it tomorrow for now, let’s just sleep.
Jiyeon: yah!!! 
    I found her cute and easy to talk with, I am comfortable around this girl, Jiyeon, for the very first time I shared my problem to a stranger. 

 

JIYEON POV
    I woke up early but Jinwoon was gone, I thought tha guy will help me but then reality, I came back to reality, Ms. Im is probably looking for me right now. I look at my mobile phone and I got 17 missed calls from Ms. Im. I’m so dead. I quickly went home to my apartment and I saw Mr. Thompson carrying my things outside.
Mr. Thompson: oh dear, I’m sorry Jiyeon, I talk to her but she never listened.
Jiyeon: it’s alright Mr. Thompson…thank you for looking at my things.
Mr. Thompson: I’m sorry I can’t lend you some money.
JIyeon: you don’t have to say sorry, it’s not your responsibility to help me. But can you please look my stuff for me? I’ll be right back.
    I went to Ms. Im and beg for her another chance but she is really mean this time.
Ms. Im: I told you Jiyeon you must pay.
Jiyeon: yes…yes Ms. Im I’m going to pay you today
Ms. Im: so? Where’s the money?
Jiyeon: money…yes…the money…I’m going to get the money…
Ms. Im: is that true?
Jiyeon: yes…in fact, I’m on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter