3 LEAN ON ME

A GIFT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON POV

                What? Did I say I’ll do anything? I’m so dead. This man is looking at me like he’s planning about something.

Jinwoon: don’t be scared, I’m not going to bite you.

Jiyeon: where are we going exactly? (looking around) what is this place?

Jinwoon: it’s my old place, creepy huh? I never visit this place since my wife died.

Jiyeon: what? You mean?

Jinwoon: yup! why? Do I look young?

Jiyeon: I think, we’re on the same age…

                So this guy has a serious past. I’m starting to get interested about him, not totally on him, about his story. What exactly happened to him? He’s the hot guy I know when I was a teenager, actually I’m not a fan of any idol but his music touches me back then.

Jinwoon: (holding a plastic bag) here…best spot I think… sit here…I’ll get some table…

Jiyeon: hey…what are you going to do?

Jinwoon: you said you’ll do anything right? I need someone right now…I had a bad day…and I don’t have good friends to share my problems, I think a stranger is a good listener.

Jiyeon: you’re weird.

                I was sitting at the small couch while waiting for him. I noticed something about the room, it’s a practice room, maybe this was the place where he built his dreams, oh my God! This is where his band practicing before they perform on stage, I need to take a selca.

Jinwoon: what are you doing? (holding a shot glass and a bottle of soju) is it alright if you join me for a drink?

Jiyeon: I’m a good drinker, so yes. So this is it?

Jinwoon: what do you mean this is it?

Jiyeon: this is the what you want me to do before you lend me some money?

Jinwoon: this is just the one thing I want you to do. I’m still thinking more before I’ll give you what you need.

Jiyeon: ok, so first things first…introduce ourselves.

Jinwoon: don’t you know me already?

Jiyeon: you’re Jinwoon, a band vocalist, you make good music (he glared at me)  ok great music and that’s all I know about you.

Jinwoon: how about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter