1: MONEY IS LIFE

A GIFT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer’s POV

          Not everyone is born with lots of luck in life. Not everyone is born rich and famous, some are not that lucky enough to live with a happy contented life. There’s a saying that “Without sufferings there will be no compassion” and for a person who believed that to live is to love, that you can only achieve your goal that easy, that you need to face challenges or problems in life you need suffer first before you meet a good ending.

Jiyeon: please?

Jokwon: yes we are friends but Jiyeon my business is not that big and I don’t need anyone to run this. I can do it by myself.

Jiyeon: Jokwon? How about let’s make it big? I’ll help you.

Jokwon: how?

Jiyeon: let’s try posting it online? Or I can sell it outside? Try to make some discounts and if does not work then forget me as your friend.

Jokwon: YAH! Why did you resigned in your job again and ruining my business huh?

Jiyeon: that bald owner of that shop is a . How can I work there when he look at me and fantasized me that I’m not wearing anything?

Jokwon: look…ok. Let’s try your plan. Just for a month ok?

Jiyeon: thank you!

 

JIYEON POV

          Now what? I’m un-employed and begging my bestfriend to hire me as his assistant now still I don’t need to give up, I need to earn to live.

          I was on my way on my apartment when I bumped into someone, some man who looks familiar, I’m sure I saw him somewhere but it doesn’t matter because he just left without saying sorry. My eggs were broken, he needs to pay for it, as I look back to talk to the man he just disappeared.

Jiyeon: oh poor me! This is unlucky day!

Mr. Thompson: oh Jiyeon, what happened?

Jiyeon: oh it’s you Mr. Thompson, it’s fine.

 

          Mr. Thompson is a black American who lived beside my apartment and he owns a barber shop nearby. He’s like a father to me and always give me food when he has plenty. He’s my coffee buddy at the rooftop.

Mr. Thompson: hey Jiyeon, I have some extra egg at my apartment, just go get some. Here’s the key.

Jiyeon: you’re an angel Mr. Thompson.

Mr. Thompson: just wanna help my only daughter here in Korea.

         

          Since I started living here Mr. Thompson helped me a lot, he always there to give me advice and I can alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter